Americans think it's okay to imprison people in cells like this

>Americans think it's okay to imprison people in cells like this.

Attached: prison.jpg (769x1024, 161K)

Attached: 196813_an_outdoor_recreation_cage_for_prisoners_in_the_step_down_program_at_adx_prison_.jpg (548x331, 40K)

Imagine being so free as a country that you can run your own private prison and milk the inmates for all the manual labor they can provide so you get sick returns and want your 'correctional facility' to be filled to the brim at all times because imagine losing a couple of dollars over a minor drug offender being aquitted that would be the end of the free world.

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 67K)

I’m on mobile what flag is this

Thank you for your service.

We don't care about human rights or other stupid soyshit like that

Attached: 1561551719045.jpg (594x759, 126K)

Pepsi™

Aqua fresh advertising flag. Hiro needed money to keep the board going a while back.

way better than ours

Attached: C90_18_PRISON_IMG_3418.jpg (1392x783, 245K)

I always find it strange that Americans love their freedom more than anything else on the one hand, but on the other hand impose the heaviest, draconian punishments for less severe cases.

Tell me your flag I’m on mobile

Attached: 8.png (541x463, 291K)

is there a worse fate than getting sentenced to life in prison in brazil?

Maybe. Or maybe not.

>I’m on mobile what flag is this

Attached: you1.jpg (248x203, 11K)

I've heard that a bunch of prisons in east Asia are a ticket to certain death.

There was this one prison that started charging the prisoners for using the library.

I know for sure Peru and Madagascar have it 100 times worse
Also my uncle went to prison in the US for 6 months, and when he visited Ecuador because he wanted sex he was sent to prison for two months because he hit the prostitute or pimp or something and he said he’d rather be in an American jail for 5 years than do that again

no

Your uncle sounds like a cool guy.

You can't value freedom if everyone can have it even if they are maniac killers

Guys please tell me
I’m on mobile.
What flag is this?

>mass murderers that kill scores should be able to attend school and play video games in prison and only get 21 years
>look how liberal I am
>that means i'm better than you

Attached: 1544410333868.gif (452x371, 59K)

texas

I bet your uncle's asshole got sore during these 6 months.
Serves him right, violent guys only increase the prostitution rates for everyone

>Also my uncle went to prison in the US for 6 months
What did he do? Being 18 and having sex with a 17yrs old?

Prisons are too good for criminals.

>that means I'm better than you
No, that's projection on your part.

what's the problem with schools?

probably liberal marxist sjw propaganda and so on.

His boss tried wagecucking him into working overtime cleaning a room filled with spilled milk that started to rot so he slapped him hard enough to knock him down

6 months for it?

And you go to prison for slapping someone?

I wasn’t there but from what I heard he was bitching because he hit his head on a steel shelf or hurt his hand or something. My uncle is also a rude man so maybe the judge just didn’t like him

Depends on your social network, the amount of money you have and how good your team of lawyers is in the USA.

If you're poor and/or non-white

>My uncle is also a rude man so maybe the judge just didn’t like him
Tell me again, why don't we just use softwares instead of judges?
For me, it seems that judges have way too much power

>nooooo please think of the poor criminals
Prisoners should unironically be used as cheap plantation-tier slave labor. Repeal mandatory minimum sentencing laws, end the war on drugs, pardon those sentenced under the aforementioned bullshit and force the rest to be useful for once.
>inb4 hurr durr you can't do that its illegal
Its expressly permitted in the Constitution.

I don't trust in the government for it.

Fer sur B it might be a good idea if you do it to all the rapists,pedos,murderers,gang members but we all know that will never happen. They'll just make it easier to go to jail and you'll have lonely guys who wanted to get a bj from an Asian massage place that end up in these plantations

You dont want to see where we put illegals.

some churka

>that one seething dutch flag in every american thread
Whats his deal. Every thread he’s just in parroting reddit shit as if anyones listening

no one likes americans

Attached: 361b98c8239eae1c155dbb05fceefe78.jpg (850x400, 35K)

You'd be surprised on how many people here just want to straight up kill any and all criminals because they don't want their tax dollars going into housing and feeding them.

>pretending to have compassion for murderers and rapists so you look good on 4channel
not impressed germany

Are they stupid? What if the government decides to jail innocents?
boomer-tier posting

>Are they stupid? What if the government decides to jail innocents?
They don't think that far user

That would make pretty much every country outside of Scandinavia 2nd or 3rd world

>Are they stupid? What if the government decides to jail innocents?

As if. I am thoroughly and utterly shocked by the way people in WASP countries talk about paedos. The most depraved violent fantasies are being spilled on the internet. I have no doubt the people who think in that way would do the things they fantasise about not only on paedos.

>That would make pretty much every country outside of Scandinavia 2nd or 3rd world
Yeah

sounds about right

those hard working private prison owners gotta make cash money somehow, and having decent living conditions for people who had an ounce of weed on them is too much.

Are prison owners the new concentration camps?

no because concentration camps are designed to kill millions people as efficiently as possible, private prisons just want to keep people in prison for as long as possible to make as much money as they can, and encourage repeat offenses so that they come back, that's all.