N-no. you can't leave the eu. what about the economy???

>n-no. you can't leave the eu. what about the economy???

Attached: 0b6.png (344x971, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-legally-binding-brexit-lisbon-cameron-sovereign-parliament
europeanlawmonitor.org/eu-referendum-topics/the-eu-referendum-result-has-no-democratic-legitimacy-at-all.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Attached: 1564343756937.png (892x1526, 1.4M)

Attached: 1564958312656.jpg (1868x1289, 685K)

Keep this thread for when you've actually left tho

>Haha what do you mean there will be problems at the northern irish border? just use technology

Attached: 1556458757222.jpg (822x960, 50K)

>UK can't actually commit
>still gonna blame the EU when they leave
>gonna get reamed by a no-deal Brexit
>probably going to rejoin in less than a century under a worse deal after Scotland and N. Ireland abandon ship

>UK leaves
>Fragments into independant England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
>They all join the EU again
>EU is 3 countries stronger than when the UK was still there

Masterplan

>b-but what about my skiiing trip to chamonix? now i will have to queue at the airport

Attached: 1564558186040.jpg (1080x1012, 82K)

>£32bn? Go ask Pawel

Attached: 1560089732489.jpg (1080x1185, 146K)

>not all brexiteers are racist, but all racists are brexiteers

Attached: 1533387690383.png (653x792, 117K)

Attached: 34235.png (748x426, 430K)

Good Friday Agreement? Never heard of it

Attached: 67c9cf52fae7f16b8b8c4ec416b27f24.png (450x780, 282K)

We all know you're about to take a plunge into the abyss. We're just watching for you to do a back flip when you do.

>We all know you're about to take a plunge into the abyss. We're just watching for you to do a back flip when you do.

Attached: pyw-M-pT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

If the economy isn't that big of an issue, then why have you fucks stalled for 3+ years already.

>We all know you're about to take a plunge into the abyss. We're just watching for you to do a back flip when you do.

Attached: 1542508573630.gif (452x371, 59K)

Heres what will happen

>Boris, the gigachad, leaves the EU and refuses the inane £50 bln. fee
>The EU loses a substantial percentage of its population
>Not enough citizens in the current EU fund "VETO block" to prevent the (((meds))), micks and (((slavs))) from draining it
>The german taxpayer ends up paying for everything while being ravaged by imported subhuman criminals

The EU is over and done for. All this brexit negotiation nonsense has just been about disuading the UK from leaving. Add to this the trillion € DB situation and Germany will be quite literally worse off than Venezuela in a few years. Simple as.

Attached: 1564830096823.jpg (952x717, 118K)

*drinks water*

Attached: *drinks water*.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>fuck business

Attached: gigachad licked.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

Fuck the EU and fuck poles. They don't belong in the UK, unlike the pakis, who are at least british.

Attached: brexit polish.jpg (1197x912, 65K)

cringe everytime a non-Briton uses the word paki

Leaving the EU would doom the EU and the Western world for all eternity. You're all traitors of Europe and the West.

>BIG BUS SAY BREXIT GOOD FOR ME GO DOCTOR

Attached: 1553863140418.png (625x773, 143K)

I'm primarily of anglo descent.

>brexit good yellow hair man say

Attached: flat 750x1000 075 t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

That doesn't even make much sense. There are plenty of ways to be both racist and against Brexit.

you're American. no one cares about muh haplogroups

>civil war in northern Ireland? Not a problem, just send paramilitaries

>independent northern ireland

brexit means brexit, why wont they leave? i like edging but this much cock teasing is too much even for me.

das rite, pikey

Attached: 1563717816776.jpg (233x380, 47K)

>brexit means brexit, why wont they leave? i like edging but this much cock teasing is too much even for me.

Attached: 1563156092465.jpg (640x723, 39K)

but what do you WANT??!

is brexit just britain having collective ptsd and a ww2 flashback?

>le brexit?

Attached: 34.png (505x413, 23K)

>refuses the inane £50 bln. fee
Yes, because refusing to pay a sum the UK had agreed to paying prior to Brexit will do wonders for the UK's reputation in international trade. I'm sure the countries of the world are standing in line to trade with a country that's willing to ignore agreed upon terms once it no longer favors them to uphold their part of the agreement.

Seriously it's arrogance on the part of the elites. The subtle advantages of being in the EU were never fully and properly explained while Brexiteers were given free reign to spread outright lies like the "Let's put EU money into NHS instead!!!!" bullshit. The elites didn't campaign/inform because they foresaw a Remain result as a foregone conclusion. Only AFTER the Brexit vote did we suddenly see reports predicting a heavily suffering economy in the case of Brexit, and a lot of voters full of regret because they just didn't know any better. The problem is that their current PM was one of those opportunists pandering outright lies. But then again, nobody voted for him.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GDP?!?!?!?!?!??! WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE FUCKING GEE DEE PEE

Attached: 1551249793072.png (703x800, 37K)

why

>n-no you have to pay the fucking divorce settlement

Attached: 1556749391770.png (785x731, 205K)

That's how the real world works, Jan de Langekontje.

>When the 27% of the population gets to decide what happens to the rest of the 73%

British "democracy" lol

Attached: brexit-chart.jpg (1262x808, 36K)

ok retard

TAKE OUT ANGLO SCUM FROM EVROPA

I REPEAT

TAKE OUT ANGLO SCUM FROM EVROPA

Attached: swat-megaphone-mega-phone-police-footage-022339700_iconl.jpg (480x268, 13K)

Why should we care about the opinions of people can't be bothered to vote?

>Party holds a glorified opinion poll
>They agreed with the other parties that no matter the outcome, the poll itself actually has zero power over policy.
>People don't care about voting in an opinion poll that has no power to change anything.
>Afterwards they are told that "whoops, we deiced now to change our political policy according to the results of this opinion poll :^)"

And best part is when the brexiteers raise a big stink about people wanting another vote, claiming that it is now undemocratic to hold a vote. Almost like they know that the opinion of the people has change over time. LOL!

Attached: widesmug.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

>>They agreed with the other parties that no matter the outcome, the poll itself actually has zero power over policy.
Why are you lying?

>primarily

I do love how absolutely seething Euro shitskins are over the UK leaving the EU, even more so than the remainers here.

It just comes naturally to c*ntinentals and remoaners, they lose every debate when they stick to the facts.

>b-but it was just a glorified opinion poll. you can't take it seriously

Attached: images.png (216x212, 8K)

It was never a poll retard it was always known to be a referendum. And no, people who didn't vote don't get to have an opinion. Also, people not on the electoral register are usually tax dodging scum so their opinions don't matter either

Used to leeching off our pockets, now their NEET bucks are going to dry up.

>how about..no border at al
>TAL 32 Ireland for the Irish

Attached: Gigacahd.jpg (500x500, 26K)

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-legally-binding-brexit-lisbon-cameron-sovereign-parliament

>"The simple answer to the question as to whether the EU referendum is legally binding is “no”. In theory, in the event of a vote to leave the EU, David Cameron, who opposes Brexit, could decide to ignore the will of the people and put the question to MPs banking on a majority deciding to remain.
This is because parliament is sovereign and referendums are generally not binding in the UK."

Nice opinion poll, also funny how the ukip leadership resigned in what should have been their crowning moment of victory.
Also funny how they lied to the UK public in such a massive way that the referendum is considered non-democratic

europeanlawmonitor.org/eu-referendum-topics/the-eu-referendum-result-has-no-democratic-legitimacy-at-all.html

But, the UK has always been ruled by a small elite that decided for the majority. Nice to see that some things never change.

Attached: avot.jpg (530x492, 39K)

I, for one, congratulate the UK on its decision to leave the EU

>Also, people not on the electoral register are usually tax dodging scum so their opinions don't matter either
They're mostly kids, lad.

>Why yes, we are going to be leaving on 29/03/2019, how could you tell?
>Why yes, we are going to be leaving on 12/04/2019, how could you tell?
>Why yes, we are going to be leaving on 30/06/2019, how could you tell?
>Why yes, we are going to be leaving on 31/10/2019, how could you tell?

Attached: 1562982094200.png (1068x601, 299K)

Sorry user, but we live in a democracy, even if the *technically* say parliament can do x or y (like how the queen could dismiss the entire government tomorrow) they'll never actually do it.

It was never an opinion poll. It not being legally binding was made utterly irrelevant when the Prime Minister made it clear the result *would* be honoured whatever the result, you sneaky lying, slit-eyed Mongoloid.

why yes of course I kinda unironically support an independent northern ireland even though that makes no sense just so i can get a semi rare flag on Jow Forums, how could you tell

Proddy or Catholic?

BRECKSIT MEANS BRECKSIT

Attached: 1555646050912.jpg (1024x845, 127K)

Of indeed. Don't let the jews and the continentals trick you and pull out quickly. Hard Brexit or nothing.

For Old England.

Well if you love democracy so much, why not hold another vote? If brexit is the will of the people them surely they will vote to leave another time :).

I mean... It's not like the idea of brexit was sold on a platter of lies and populism right?

Attached: hehehe.png (640x477, 191K)

>but we live in a democracy
You can't live in a democracy if your country denies the doctrine of popular sovereign. Then there's no kratein being done by the demos. Parliament is sovereign and in parliament nobles and life peers can overrule elected representatives.

Also
>Because the queen could dismiss parliament but simply choses not to, we live in a democracy
Toppest of keks
>Inb4 hypocrisy
I hate my own country's system too, but at least we (pretend to) acknowledge the doctrine of popular sovereignity.

Yeah, maybe when we have an election next, the tories should stay in power no matter what the result is, and then we should vote again 3 years later to decide what the real result is?

My parents are mixed and they raised me a fedora, and I have both passports because why not. If you're asking my stance than I guess I like being in the UK better than in the RoI. But of course I would throw it all away for that sweet sweet Jow Forums flag even though it would crash the economy and other boring shit. Unfortunately that's never going to happen, so my next best shot at the rare Jow Forums flag is hoping that ireland will give us some kind of special administrative region status if/when they annex us in the future

>Lie to the public about the opinion poll
>27% of the population votes to leave
>"This means 100% of the population wants to leave :D"
>The party leaders resign when they 'win' the poll
>The prime minister resigns
>The position of the prime minister gets tossed around like a poison apple

But no holding another vote, THAT would be undemocratic! This result of lies, populism and fear mongering, this is true democracy!

Big laff. Good show.

Attached: 1427741018266.jpg (500x382, 93K)

>p-p-please d-don't l-leave o-or w-we have t-to p-pay m-more m-money to EU!!!!!!!!!111
Nice pyramid scheme, subhuman f*nnshit

Sshhh, silence Pekka, we're all now shilling for Brexit x1000 harder than Nigel and Boris together.

Just take a chair, some popcorn and let them do exactly what they want to do.

Imagine the laughs.

everyone says paki autist cunt

To be fair, he's right insofar as those who choose not to vote on a referendum have no right to complain about the result.

True. It would be better of they leave, especially if it's a no deal brexit. It will be fun to watch how the situation unfolds. Especially the Ireland and Scotland questions.

LETS GO BREXIT! 2019 THIS IS THE YEAR!!

Attached: ckyutyg8.png (704x716, 209K)

I love how you're shifting the goalposts in a desperate attempt to save face now you realise your argument is utter ignorant wank.

>le ebin strawman argument
Is this the best Europe has to offer???

:^) Oh shit! Ya got me. Now remember to vote UKip! Brexit means Brexit!

Attached: gondola01.jpg (680x505, 58K)

>b-but only 27% of people voted to leave. that's not democratic

Attached: 4bac584a45565e51f05b56fb48762c0698a32ab3bbdedee1ca833263be4ba968.png (782x758, 127K)

Always find Euro take on Brexit quite embarrassing. Obviously their EU-shill media has been filling their empty heads with all kinds of bollocks and then they have the brass neck to smear leavers as naive and gullible.

>Anglo talking about quality of media

I'll admit that ours is absolute shithouse roll.
Don't pretend yours is any better.

I've never seen anything comparable to the Daily Mail or the Sun outside of tabloids about celebrities and stuff like that

>i've never seen tabloid shit outside of tabloid shit
Deary me.

Well they don't usually talk about international economics or Union politics, at least here

what has the eu been telling them?

our tabloids are not the most selling papers in the country

>Sends special envoy to Yurop to renegotiate Brexit
>Only the congolese janny at Brussels bothers to acknowledge him
>Goes back to Angloland: Yeah, I showed those continentals a thing or two!
>Next, we'll show those iranian lads a thing or two bout the British Empire!

Ayyyyylmao

Attached: 1438665228395.jpg (1140x475, 80K)

>removing anglos? good riddance

Attached: 1560183225752.jpg (1357x960, 103K)