Germany is the main antagonist in the story of humanity

Germany is the main antagonist in the story of humanity.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg (3).png (1200x720, 932)

Correct America is the protagonist

America is the antagonist.

Germany wasn't really that bad.

That doesn't even make sense, Germany is just a henchman for Austria.

Protagonist: Israel
Antagonist: anyone against Israel

Prove me wrong

Agreed

Austria is part of Germany.
Or should be.

I disagree

I say the French are

I disagree

Russia is the badass anti-hero then right?

Agreed

is germany a scapegoat for great britain, france and the us ?
they talk so much how 'muh germanz zre evil because joos'
it is a tactic so the others can forget their greater crimes

Attached: 1565145881662.jpg (480x313, 35K)

I disagree

Agreed. They are based and support Israel until they die of liver failure

I disagree

Because you're retarded. The first time austrians(and not inbred royals) created their own state they literally named it "German Austria".

I know some people don't find the current arc that interesting but I think it's actually is the best arc so far. After so many arcs about wars and rebellions it's nice to read something completely different revolving around more existential problems. I know a lot of people still gush of the WWII arc and say it's the author's peak writing (even though I kind of find it overrated (I prefer the Napoleonic saga, which like I've said many times the WWII arc retreads a lot of the same plot points but no one seems to care) but this is just really refreshing, it's rare to see so much detail and minutia in writing. The author really has created a living and breathing world, and I can't wait to see where he takes it next.

No wtf why did he say this??

Attached: Yet another one of those quotes in a black background with a picture on the side of an important per (850x400, 64K)

The only antagonist in human history has been the disruptive forces of capital

You have to see the World War II as a response to people who didn't get the complexity of the French Revolution arc. The World War I arc was supposed to do that but even the Armenia thing and the sack of Leuven weren't enough to make the retarded fanbase see it

villain*

I guess that does makes sense, and I'm not saying that the WWII arc is bad or anything, it is truly good (it has some of the greatest moments in the story, Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the entire buildup to the invasion of Poland, the Winter War, everything having to do with the Soviets, the Spanish Civil War, etc) but it just lacks the moral complexity of its predecessors and it does upset me that the author really had the nail in the themes he was trying to get across into the dense skulls of the fanbase.

No it's France. USA is the annoying replacement they brought in when they changed the writing staff and ruined the show

thats a funny way of saying america

>war
>moral complexity
Schizo pls go

What are you getting at Hans? That war isn't morally complex?

Cringe as fuck

Only subhumans hate germans

It was the main antagonist for the west only for ww1 and ww2.

>NOOO STOP HAVING FUN THAT'S SO CRINGY

Attached: images (1).jpg (252x200, 10K)

t. angry fan of the Italian character that lost after betraying his best friend for the second time at the end of the world war two arc

Don't worry you'll get your "new Rome" arc one day (not)

Hitler fault
Nothing to do with germans, they just follow orders
50% american arent right-wing trump supporter just because they choose trump in election

Your first president was a Nazi admirer

Attached: 800px-Presiden_Sukarno.jpg (800x1145, 177K)

kek

So what genocides were actually deserved? We can all agree on:
> kulaks 1918
> gypsies 1943
> Zanzibari Arabs 1964
> tutsis 1994
Were all other genocides wrong?

>lacks the moral complexity of its predecessors and it does upset me that the author really had the nail in the themes he was trying to get across into the dense skulls of the fanbase.
that's cause you read the american translation that everyone knows is made as simple as possible for ameritards to understand

Wir sind Helden

Wir sind Heiden

Absolutely appalling...

Holohoax was deserved

Ahem ahem

Attached: Без названия (11).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Based

Success breeds jealousy

Attached: 1564411295654.jpg (334x506, 22K)

God i wish i had a german antagonist

America is a comic relief then.

Europe's history before 1871 is the tragic tale of the failure of other peoples to unite and stop the kra*Toid meance before it was too late

How was the Kulak genocide deserved they just took money from the wealthier farmers and put it into their own pockets. It was just a permission to take what you want, just claim that the person is a kulak and take his SHIT.

And Spain was dropped from the story a couple of decades ago

Spain is going through a lengthy training/redemption arc ok? She's been fighting some inner demons and had to skip a few arcs, the mangaka will bring her back you just wait...

Spain still gets brought in occasionally but it always feels so forced. Like bringing up Gibraltar during the Brexit arc, it's like it was just there to remind us Spain exists. Been like that ever since the filler chapter before the World War II arc

Poland is the tragic protagonist
Do not prove me wrong because you can't

Poland is the useless moeblob who gets attacked by the villains to show the audience they're really that evil

Israel is the main villain

United States, Britain, France, Germany and Japan are the villain's sidekick

Russia, Syria and Iran are the anti heroes

The real hero of story is actually China.

Spain is still emotionally and mentally scarred from her personal arc, her unfocused hatred for Gibraltar and trusting fucking Germany are just poor copes to avoid facing the ugly truth. I still think she's an interesting character but she needs to be given more focus and character development already

>tp
>tf

At least she's had more screentime than Portugal

I think I would make an interesting about this

Poland is the silent protector that saves w*stoid asses time and time again only to get stabbed by them in the back
Same goes for most of EE
Wish we did a heel turn already and nuked you all to hell

how does one make an interesting?

Just wait

>does absolutely nothing during the WWII arc and gets resurrected
Shit character

>das rite, wewuz saviors of Europe n shit
Polackoids are a joke

Don't be so critical of yourself, you had a lot of your own troubles
Why yes, we are the Christ of Nations
W*stoid denial and belittlement of that fact is but another trial set on our path

being too weak to ever hurt anyone doesn't make you morally good

>Main antagonist
>story of humanity
There is no humanity and no good or bad guys in history,retard

lmao

BEAT ME UP

WWI side switching was based and justified by the retarded policy of the Austro-Hungarian government regarding the war.
WWII side switching was cringe but then you unironically gave power to the remnants of local mafias which had been mowed down by fascist prosecutors, while the Germans started destroying villages in the North to get their petty revenge, as usual. You're not better.

Wrong. WW1 Italy was cringe. WW2 Italy was smart. Had it joined the Central Powers in WW1, the war would've been over much quicker and you could've gotten more territories (Tunisia, Savoy, Nice, Corsica, Malta, Ethiopia, Djibouti). Austria-Hungary was even willing to cede territories (Trentino and some parts on the coast, not Triest tho). In WW2, switching sides was the absolute right decision however. There was no way for the Axis to win the war and Italy saved itself from harsher punishment and more suffering by surrendering early.

Polish untermensch hurt you plenty in Battle of Bongland, Hans

As usual the Pole tries to take credit for other countries' achievements when confronted with reality. Next you're gonna tell me Poland defeated Germany because some Polacks fought in the Red Army 1945. Pathetic.

That was another kraut doublecross though, they were planning to invade Italy to give any surrendered land back to Austria after the war

Source?

no it's england

>(((American))) dislikes Germany
wow!

there was a lot of propaganda about taking back istria and dalmatia (D'Annunzio flight over Fiueme) which pushed italy to lean for the london pact
we got conned as always

*Fiume

Yes I know. Italian society was still hugely anti-Austrian because of the previous wars, that's wgy you joined the Entente. But I'm pretty sure it would've been smarter to join the Central Powers (or stay neutral entirely). Iirc Italy was promised old Venetian lands by the Entente that were then however given to Yugoslavia.

Based Algerian sees through the imperialist lies.

More like the Germs of history.

As usual w*stoid tries to belittle our contributions to maintain his fragile sense of phony superiority

Nazis were. Most of Germans weren't nazis.

Yes we were. Or we didn't have the balls to revolt against. Before the defeat became obvious, support for the Nazis was strong. No need to lie about this.

yes, mostly to please the russians
staying neutral would have been smart and probably accomplished the same (without sudtyrol)

you will never contain our power

*Protagonist
Ftfy

Then again, thanks to propaganda they only saw what was beneficial to them.

Stop being a cuck. You fought for your country. Most of you did nothing wrong.

>WWII Italy was smart
Disagree. None of the key policymakers were acting in the best interest of the country, and yet they met their demise.
The monarchy ended up being exiled, despite the cravings for prestige being their main drive.
The government was wiped out, after entering the war knowing Italy wasn't ready. Mussolini, who spoke of Italian glory ended up being a German puppet, in a German controlled state, actively taking part in a civil war.
The military lost all semblance of prestige and was split in two.
The country lost part of its territory, albeit not as much as you and Japan lost.
You're right though, it was the only possible decision. That's why it's humiliating.

The allied winners (UK, France, Russia) never felt like they had to reflect on their own sketchy history. I've yet to see movies about Vichy France, brutal colonialism, purges in Soviet Union etc.

*Anglos and Jews

Attached: 1545848483755.jpg (945x1427, 681K)

>tfw you've become the commic relief

Attached: 7522.jpg (393x600, 57K)

Answer me something, italanons: I've been to Rome a few years ago and I've seen some (souvenir) shops selling Nazi German and Italo Fascist toy figurines. How the hell is this allowed? Does no one find it outrageous?

Yes
Admitting reality doesn't make one a cuck you fucking faggit. I see that we were in the wrong and I still love my country. Denying reality is retarded.
Yeah that's what I meant. Shouldn't have joined the war in the first place. But at least you dropped out when it was clear it was pointless. The last two years of the war (when defeat was already certain) were the most costly for German and Japan. Millions still died for a lost cause.

sure thing bro

Attached: 1530210381906.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

holy shit based waffle

imagine being offended by toys

>stopped whole Red Army in 1920
>saves Vienna
>only country who conquered Moscow
>multiple victories despite being outnumbered multiple times
>being too weak to ever hurt anyone
What a German retard,