What happened to Donbass regions today?

What happened to Donbass regions today?

Attached: novorossiya_idol_by_gesitprasasta_d8pjesa-pre.jpg (824x970, 68K)

More like dumbass regions, haha

CIA and FSB killed all their puppets to cover up their work and now it's just terrorists

Based

>terrorists
kys faggot.
It's civilians trying to stay alive and not get slaughtered by their government.

What's Russia's endgame? Do they even want the region?

>their government
At least you admit it

I'm not ukrainian

Admit what lol? Nobody ever denied it.

Islamists funded by the Ukraine to fight Russia were mostly defeated and have now decided to occupy the region. This happened a weeks prior to when the Ukranian army mistakenly(?) shot down that passenger jet and swiftly blaming it on the Russians, even though no Russian AA SAM batteries were even remotely close to the area.

The only solution is a joint NATO and Russian effort to destroy Ukraine, partitioning it and using its subhuman occupants as slave labour.

Does the Donetsk government give out passports to anyone? Russia recognizes them.

kremlin pushing them back in ukraine on it's own terms like autonomy

autonomy for ukrainians in ukraine? fucking idiots

I'm wondering this too, for my citizenship collection.

Same. I want a passport from there.

Artillery shelling
Lots and Lots of artillery shelling
Think of it as all quiet on the eastern front
As for the cities, poverty. Even bigger poverty than before because of sanctions.

Doesn't majority of them have Russian citizenship now. I am pretty sure Putin offered them.

I really don't know. They got what they wanted in Crimea. Now I guess its matter of prolonging the civil war indefinitely so the Ukrainians can't do anything about it

Attached: 1476978369785.png (452x510, 402K)

They want to keep Ukraine unstable so they can't join NATO or EU.

Literally nothing is stopping them from joining EU, except for being a poor, fascistic shithole.

No, EU doesn't want to get dragged in to the war in Eastern Ukraine and also potential war with Russia over Crimea.

Lot of the civilians have moved to Russia or Poland from what I heard.

This.

EU isn't a military organization

No, their ultimate goal is to make dumbass an anchor on the neck of Ukraine in order to block all pro-Western initiatives.

based

lmao

Once they got their DPR passports, they went to Russia since the Russian government recognizes them

British retardation has reached its peak

Attached: 1558157502551.jpg (620x411, 103K)

They're sitting there pointing guns at each other like they've been doing in the Caucasus for 30 years

Still resisting ukrainian-banderite aggression, I guess

> whole britain is just ground autist

Pretty much your pic

>ukroid
>calling someone else retarded

Attached: fT5GDqHQVNU.jpg (618x692, 134K)

nice proxy ivan

shut your cockroach ass

part of russia

nothing much
they get minor fights from time to time but that's it
people there live in a huge poverty, many of them acquire russian citizenship and move from there

if you weren't that silly and were inclined to being a federation more than you are, you would have avoided a lot of problems, probably even had kept crimea

Issuing passports takes some time. In Donbass, Russia has accelerated the issue of Russian passports to residents, 3000 Russian passports are being issued a week now, with that number set to increase. For information, combined population of Donetsk and Lugansk Republics is 3.7 million. The target number is said to be 8000 Russian passports issued each week, equating to over 400,000 a year.

Attached: SwZORL0Bh3s.jpg (549x959, 109K)

I don't know who should I hate for shooting down our plane

soon...