/brit/

gaelic BVLL edition

Attached: 3D0763F1-24DB-4804-B4AA-DBCC6E5C67DC.jpg (584x611, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmoryARjK0A
youtube.com/watch?v=dSsGEfi6Nu4
youtube.com/watch?v=GVW8_lvs_vs
youtube.com/watch?v=mYnXvP_1rsw
youtube.com/watch?v=J1sYN0PuRs4
youtube.com/watch?v=LTegGRqoh30
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UR61itZxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for the nation state of israel and girls bums

Weed makes you gay

Misogynistic and Transphobic

NEET life is usually depressing and shit even with money

We love you Lachie.

Kek, my sister with bpd has literally ruined my life
Once my mum dies I'm never talking to her again, she can end up homeless for all I care. Self centred bitch.

Attached: adelie-penguin-antarctica_89655_990x742.jpg (990x742, 372K)

With money it's good as long as you do stuff with your time
Without money it's hell

The terror

Attached: 58080c4c246df65803d766efe77547bd.jpg (1920x1440, 244K)

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=mmoryARjK0A

Any skitzoprenic man in?

Attached: okretard.jpg (782x673, 58K)

WHOOOOOOO WANTS
HOOOONNNNEEEEY

first "do americans really do this" thread of the day off to a good start

me
not me

Love Stranger Things
Watch it with my gf

How old is she? And does she still live at home?

Nothing makes me feel more like a prole than getting on the daily train commute to toil dressed head to toe in my blue Tesco toil uniform

Nice

Attached: 1562815079860.jpg (750x1000, 509K)

*bully's you*

On this day in British History

>1711 – The first race meeting is held at Ascot after being established by Queen Anne, thus giving it the status of "Royal Ascot"
>1840 – The employment of climbing boys as chimney sweeps is prohibited by an Act of Parliament.
>1879 – The opening of the Poor Man's Palace in Manchester, England.
>1913 – Britain's first aviation tragedy: US airman 'Colonel' Samuel Cody is killed when his aircraft crashes at Farnborough.
>1914 – Togoland Campaign – British colonial troops of the Gold Coast Regiment entered the German West African colony of Togoland and encountered a German-led police force at a factory in Nuatja, where the police opened fire on the patrol. Alhaji Grunshi returned fire, becoming the first soldier in British service to fire a shot in the war
>1917 – British air naval officer Edwin Harris Dunning died when the Sopwith Pup aircraft he was trying to land for a third time on Royal Navy carrier HMS Furious missed the landing strip and fell over the side
>1958 – The Litter Act comes into force in London as part of the Keep Britain Tidy campaign. Offenders could be fined up to £10 for dropping litter. In the first year nearly 1000 people were prosecuted.
>1972 – Ugandan leader, Ibi Amin orders 60,000 Asians, mostly British Passport Holders, to leave the country within 90 days or face consequences. Most moved to the UK.
>2011 – London Riots: Rioting began in Tottenham, during which residents attacked people, set fire to shops, and looted the neighbourhood in protest against the shooting of local man Mark Duggan by police. The rioting continued for several days and spread to other major cities. A total of 3,443 crimes across London alone were linked to the rioting and damage to property was estimated at £200 million.

Attached: 9A77226C-C24A-493E-BBD7-BA8AECD97C03.jpg (600x465, 101K)

Post the view from your bed lads. Here's mine.

Attached: 20190807_185307.jpg (2837x2486, 3.09M)

i remember getting an uber home with my friends and our uber driver was a chinese kid not from america and we played half of this album all the way home banging against his seat and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=dSsGEfi6Nu4

22, mum tried paying for accommodation elsewhere but she's been kicked out of the 3 boarding houses nearby. She got brought back home by a concerned neighbour because she thought the guy she was living with was going to kill her but really our neighbours would think that about us if we were to match her tone. Yes, he choked her, but he's a 50 year old meth addict. What do you expect? Nobody worthwhile would ever want anything to do with her, let alone live with her. I can't wait until she's out of my life once and for all.

sounds positively soul destroying

you seem rather outdoorsy if those books are anything to go by

>listening to an authoritarian/patriotic/military marches music playlist on YouTube
>Listening to some banger choons from royalist, communist, nationalist countries
>There's loads of Deleted Videos in the playlist from where Nazi Germany music has been censored
FFS YouTube stop getting rid of good music

Attached: 1424092151894s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

Attached: PIA22970.jpg (1813x589, 410K)

Those aren't mine. Mum & Dad's.

Sorry, she was brought back yesterday after a few months of living with this loser. She is the epitome of daddy issue girls, and not in a good way.

would she enjoy being shagged by a british bloke?

>Thank goodness sheeds born here assimi-

Attached: Capture.jpg (309x300, 16K)

Quite sleepy me

Only if you give her money

oh
do you not go along with them

if lachlan offs himself, absolutely noone in /brit/ will know about it. there will be some speculation but that's about it.
so don't do it lachlan, its a bit useless. better keep on living and posting here

Have you considered pimping her out as a supplementary income stream?

Give us oasis back

Attached: 11236166.jpg (550x552, 99K)

well most of them do

Better men die every minute

Good night pal, see you in the mornin’
Is this even a surprise? The Saudis would be extreme stupid if they would radicalize Muslims in the Middle East to attack Europe, when they’re already a ripe breeding ground on European soil.

why tho? they already peaked and will never be as good as they were during nineties.

give us gary numan back
youtube.com/watch?v=GVW8_lvs_vs

the replacements

Attached: 1_IqEwTuZfFuGlIAyob1EdLQ.jpg (1822x1381, 528K)

cant even convert this file how frustrating

Lol no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=mYnXvP_1rsw

cant stand my fucking brother, always has to outshine every achievement i do fuck this gay earth yes we all get it you’re a better human than me just fuck off

focus lad. focus and close Jow Forums

don't have a brother
just a sister

No. I decline their offer and come here instead.

No rock band ever comes up with good new albums anymore
It would be great seeing them playing live though

Attached: damm.jpg (552x368, 53K)

pussy

grow up

wish i grew up in a 99% white town in midwestern america

I'm proud to have such a supportive and loving family; I wouldn't be here today without them.

no such thing exists

oasis is kinda ass dude. live forever is their best song and you can't deny their influence but they weren't all that great

Attached: 1537475361192.jpg (600x905, 85K)

move on

Ahhh. This hits me hard.

Haha

Attached: 1564317309790.jpg (640x816, 296K)

You're all based lads

walkin around with your head in the clouuuuuds
youtube.com/watch?v=J1sYN0PuRs4

Wish I wasn't here at all 2bh. Mental to think my Dad's sperm ended up producing this waste of life.

Attached: Travis_chimpanzee.jpg (300x300, 27K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 220px-TySegallBandSlaughterhouse.jpg (220x220, 28K)

>keys out
To punch somebody with or do a bump?

Pathetic little runtoid

You're on this Earth for a reason.

Attached: 59.jpg (676x1014, 117K)

umm what? garlic bvll? he must be smelly

Redpill me on this one

Come on, after nirvana split up they were the most famous band in the late 90s

You mean seeing noel and liam in their solo thing? They aren't as great as they were together and they know that themselves

Attached: liam-gallagher1.jpg (800x638, 93K)

why do people say this? evidently not true, we’re just the outcome of some spaff fertilizing an egg and forming an embreo that became a fetus which led to our mum popping a little humanoid out her fanny

Noel is good solo

*blocks it again*

Attached: a3037358533_10.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

Yeah to suffer.

Attached: 1484461196855.png (1013x1072, 503K)

embreo

Ducking hell mate just trying to cheer him up is all didn't realize it'd set you off

mega cope

ugh no dude your only purpose in life is to have children brough ugh you gotta carry on that bloodline bro ughhh it's what the Jow Forumsgramming made me believe ughhh!!!

Zero chance they get back together, they're both just too big a twat to each other.

not so fast, kid

Attached: dinosaur-jr-i-bet-on-sky-cover-image.jpg (550x550, 114K)

>"Hey virgin freak, what are you staring at?

Attached: IMG20190206WA0011.jpg (1200x1600, 172K)

>he didn't take the blue pill

Attached: Charla Nash.jpg (636x358, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LTegGRqoh30

Leftypol, at it this early?
Give us a break

Attached: 52.jpg (595x608, 69K)

chapo were really mean about england lads :(

choons
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UR61itZxo

do you do anything else other than post on Jow Forums?

how is Dublin such a shithole despite tens of thousands of tech jobs there now?

>PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL!!!!
why do they do this?

me and mboko tag team rorke niggas occasionally
always fun that

Yeah, he's a good songwriter

They talk to each other on twitter every now and then, a reunion is always a possibility

>album is already like 10 years old
I remember when it came out, a lot of people didn't even use smartphones in brazil back then

Oo Oo ah ah *my pet chimp rips your jaw off*