Today in the evening I will be going out and approaching cute girls on the street for the first time in my life (I mean...

Today in the evening I will be going out and approaching cute girls on the street for the first time in my life (I mean earlier I haven't done it alone, only with my friend). Any tips?

Attached: 1556640955837.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Instead of street do it in places where such behavior is acceptable: places people go when they are bored or in mood for social interaction. Bars, nightclubs, beach, pool, gym, park, that bench or restaurant in shopping center.

People who are on street and walking are there because they have to be, not because they want to be there.

Plus its way easier to say
>hey cutie, wanna me buy you a drink?
than
>uhm hello, where are you going?

Rape the first girl you see

Attached: 9f3d34ddd7.jpg (200x275, 15K)

Islam/10

yeah often i see girls sitting on benches alone so i wanted to try approaching them

Basically this.

you'll get peppersprayed, just get a job and meet people there or start a educational course

pickupers are bitter freaks, hope somebody will break your nose.

just rape them and tell the cops they are a kgb honeyport bro

Attached: just_bee_yourself.png (205x245, 8K)

i don't want to be a wageslave like you

Attached: 1553783630560s.jpg (250x241, 8K)

No girl respects a man with no job mate, i'm 100% serious, you cant even provide, what would a women want with you

What about those white girls who fall in love with jobless illegal migrants from Africa?

i have never seen this in my life and ive been to just about every major european country apart from italy and poland ,seems like a extremely rare exception or women trying to gain sympathy points

>falls for le cuck memes
>tries to be a normal person and approach girls
Pick one, please.

>i'm 100% serious, you cant even provide, what would a women want with you
what a fucking sad thing to say

they're usually alpha and don't give a fuck

by the way i saw case like this by my own eyes.
One guy from Madagascar who didn't have home and live near lift in commieblock was picked up by girl who lived in this commieblock. And she even took him as husband. Though he was kinda student not illegal migrant for 100%.

well i don't have one of those retarded desk job. I work remotely for a bit in the morning and then just relax all day

>you cant even provide, what would a women want with you
Cock

Grab her by the arm to show her how strong you are.

hitting on qt girls? I've never done this. Well it did happen a couple of times before that I was asked out on a date though..

and what do you do?

Just don't overthink it as asking for tips. Appealing men don't think too much, just act

BEE YOURSELF

mainly posting articles, links and stuff so it's like internet ads. But I guess soon they'll give me more tasks so I'll have to work several hours per day.

yeah i saw a youtube video where a guy said that the more you overthink the more you are afraid to act