JUST

bought QNT at 0.0024 JUST

Attached: 1472411386113.jpg (352x352, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X5sNBxbFa1U?t=41m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hold tight user, your patience will be rewarded. It’s gone up a lot in the last 24 hours and needs to find new support.

Literally a pump n dump. The ico was ignored and clearly the investors decided to blitz social media to create fake interest. I know cause I created half of it. Lmao....bye bye.

Lmfao well done pajeet

when you see a gorillion threads created out of fucking nowhere within 24 hours, that is a clear sign to NOT buy

what the fuck OP

Have faith bruv, HODL through the pain there's so much ahead for you.

Attached: 1280px-Shirvan_gerb.png (1280x754, 165K)

You better sell right now becuase this shit is going to plummet. Better to be down 10% than 90%. user what were you thinking. Nobody knows what this shit does it has no utility and nobody even bought the fucking ico.

This was constantly shilled by the same pajeet who was basically circlejerking himself so he could dump these bags and buy a toilet.

Project is solid

> new website
> rebrand
> exchanges
> partnership
> tech is solid

This was 200x material a few months ago. QNT will start the new altseason.

t.brainlet

Don't sell at a loss. Just hold for the news if you're desperate to sell.

Not sure if this is bait or not but i'll respond anyway.

>Nobody knows what this shit does it has no utility

youtu.be/X5sNBxbFa1U?t=41m5s

People are shilling QNT on Jow Forums because it's a sleeping giant, a 100x in the making, but people are so shortsighted and weakhanded that they'll never be able to hold through the ups and downs. These are the same people you hear complain about not having known about ETH at 40 cents, yet they would've sold at a 2 or 3x anyway. It takes smarts and balls to identify a real gem and hold until you reap its true rewards.

Eth presale went way better than this shit

>sleeping giant
>start the next bull run
>solid team
>tech is solid

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Hodl all the way down

user you can unload your bags and buy back in cheaper if you really believe in this shit.
But then again if you actually bought tis shit you probably deserve to lose all your money

redcoat scam.

if you buy this trash you deserve poverty and exile from the 13 colonies.

What was ICO price?

checked for truth

Stop talking about this trash

We are lucky user warned us a week ago

Look at GitHub code !!!! There fuckers all talk........muh partnerships with any code committed they are worthless

unironically just secured my bag
10k qnt... am i going to make it? is this the next neo?

It has early Walton and Vechain vibes all over it.

>muh ISO Standard
>muh Overledger
>muh interoperability
Did you even look into this? ISO blockchain standard is nowhere near finished. Also this nigger is unknown in the crypto space. We already have industry certain standards like BIP, anyway. Stop falling for these memecoins, OP.