I'm getting a nose job this summer then women will finally be attracted to my face

I'm getting a nose job this summer then women will finally be attracted to my face.

Attached: 67277666_2567053390024956_1079614238294540288_n.jpg (341x244, 10K)

Post your current nose

cant wait to punch you in your new nose pretty boy

get a blow job instead

>changing yourself for women

>not wanting to improve yourself
Hello incel

>tfw having an ugly face but women think it has "character" and they call you unconventionally attractive

Attached: youngfrankensteinigor.jpg (560x448, 15K)

Feels like me.
Wish I had the money to get me a nosejob. God cursed me with a tiny nose.
Wish it was straight and beaky.

lemme see it bebo

Screw you, cheater. I have a perfectly fine nose but my personality gets in the way.

Bet you're a leb

There are a lot of natural ways of improving your body. But what's the point of having a nose job? Your genes are not going to change so if you get a child, the kid is going to have your nose. Besides you can't call everybody you don't agree with an incel and magically have a point.

If he's better looking, he can attract a better looking woman with a good nose so the kid will probably have a better nose than its dad. If not, the kid can just get another nose job and repeat the process

Are you iranian diaspora ?

No I'm anglo but the way I was positioned as a baby in my mums stomach gave me a flat nose.

I would find unattractive the mere fact that you had a nose job

>he can attract a better looking woman with a good nose so the kid will probably have a better nose than its dad
Depends on what her genes are. there is still a chance that the kid gets the same nose as his dad.
> If not, the kid can just get another nose job and repeat the process
But what's the point of it? Don't you want your kids to have some similar resemblance to you?

No I was literally meant to be born with a different nose but due to the way I was positioned facing against my mums stomach as a fetus it pushed my nose and made it flat.

>flat nose
How the hell do they fix that ?

I'm just hoping the surgeon can give me the nose I was suppose to have.

Idk I'd presume fill up the nose with cartilage taken from somewhere else.

Oh damn. In that case I can understand why you would want to have surgery. I though you had a kike tier nose or something. Anyhow good luck with the surgery. I hope you find what you desire in life.