3962 sats

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Still 40x ico price from year ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_1037.png (1013x1000, 273K)

Moooooomyyyyyy !!!!!

Attached: 1525843160645.jpg (750x938, 118K)

>only up 15% this month
I'm ruined!

what the fuck is going on here

accumulation happening now

3k end of week

how do i acumulaet?

u think this is the bottom?

>16 sat
Ahahahah moment of silence for footfags who bought at 20-23 in the last day, and lost 40 % of their money. So glad I stayed away from this absolute shit show.

Attached: 1535938935315s.jpg (200x200, 4K)

This pull back was fairly obvious. Just retesting support before its next high

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lying cunt. KYS

FOMO IN LATER BITCHES

Came here to post this

Whales farmed whatever sats they could. Time to dump on the retards and position themselves on other coins for propped for stronger bullruns.

such as?

Hard to tell. I rode Nano, then ONT, a bit of TRX which could be next but I don't think it is liekly. Today I was trading NEO for a nice 5%. I just bought Storm and will try to get it between 136 and 132 SATS because IMHO it's the obvious next pump, we alos had that "burst volume" of someone buying it without trying to move the market. Ok this post is getting to long

OP im actually interested in storm why do u think it will pump?

Got my buy orders ready at 2.5k

WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT LINK IS A SCAM?

Attached: tumblr_n3faqrGylK1tt2d08o1_400.gif (400x226, 705K)