Attached: bamp.jpg (3072x1728, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=113DLXAZeQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1-IhEhXYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bPwVOggUp4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the best girl

Bless

Attached: 1550582281542.jpg (570x856, 113K)

The people who tell you to work in what you like are idiots. If you work in what you like you start to hate it.

agreed
I just want a good paying job to spend money on stuff I like.

>hates Hungary
>still moved to Hungary

>I get 3-4k a month after paying 5k as TAX
I kinda want to see Europe burn at the end of every month.

Attached: longform-original-18402-1424196748-22.jpg (1600x1067, 393K)

Still better than staying in Serbia or moving to some completely foreign country.

>install tinder
>get one (1) match in two weeks
>unmatches me before I have time to even look at who it was

Attached: 498498498.png (768x625, 489K)

How much do you earn Argie?

Those refugees need food and housing, user. Paying for them is the right thing to do.

I pay my taxes to Hungary.

Trying to get cucked again, user?

My socks smell
Someone outside is playing a sad tune on a guitar
I'm alone in the room with a beer

>install tinder
>match with atleast 3 submissive looking accountant every day

Attached: 1438509959068.png (1000x860, 484K)

The truth is that if you don't get constant attention from women you shouldn't even bother with Tinder. This is why I will never ever fall for the Tinder meme. It'll only ruin your self-esteem even further.

based

atleast you communicate with someone and learn the tips and tricks on how to get inside one's pantsü

A 50 year old milf told me (after not seeing me for a while) I have changed and now looked like a handsome young man. Does that count?

No, old women always do that.

I found my gf on Tinder

i would sell my entire country + family + mother for a white womens feet

Still better than constantly sitting at home and being depressed.

bring a rake to clean the cobweb from that pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=113DLXAZeQA

God I wish I were dead.

Are grapes eaten there or all the production becomes alcohol?

The only difference is that you had to cope with yet another disappointment while I spared myself the humiliation.

Missed posting the grapes I'm eating.

Attached: IMG_20190807_194100.jpg (3120x4160, 1.73M)

They're mostly eaten of course, a few vineyards exist but they're very niche. People either drink beer or spirits.

>sour fish with eggs
nyet

That's so un/v4/

I need this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1-IhEhXYQ

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=bPwVOggUp4M

Choosing to eat fruit over drinking alcohol.

Meh

Zero matches in Netherlands, came back, about 60 matches in two hours
Fuck Netherlands

Attached: 1a6.jpg (1519x853, 152K)

nice name user

Nah, don't know about you but at least now I have a goal to work towards. Even if I'm doomed to fail as long as I'm actively doing things, trying to improve myself etc. my brain is tricked into not being depressed anymore. I don't care if it's ulitmately pointless, at least I don't feel like shit constantly.

Fucking ferries.
Two bombs weren't enough.

Nethervak? So your name's Samuel?

Thanks
Yeah that's me

Cringe. After a week of no results you'll give up.

Black Angel seems like a catch.

fucking a slav here is like fucking a gipsy at home

Whats difference between tinder and badoo? Never used either

Like you with your diet? Except its two days and not a whole week

Maybe I will. But like I said, at least I get a week off from depression.

Tinder is a thot paradise. badoo is a malware

Is there any dating app worth it if you want a long term relationship with a good woman?

Yes. I don't really care anymore. Even if I lost weight I'd still be short, ugly, low IQ, mentally ill and generally completely unlovable, so why bother?

There were actually some 9s, but I have literally nothing to say to these girls so I rather waste my time here
I'm an original born and raised wak
Rule of the thumb is that there are usually prettier girls on Tinder but you'll get more matches on Badoo. Also you can't set how close you want the girls to be on Badoo, it just picks them for you. Usually not too far away though

love thyself

>no pics of thighs

You gotta love yourself first before somebody else can love you. Getting a better body is a good start

no its not you dumbass incel i am obese i get 30 matches a day

you just need to look good

is this a request?
OwO

Manolo post thighs

But you dont look and neither you get 30 matches a day

At least you are obese, you've got something going for you

I will in an hour or so when I can.

>muh just love urself
You can love yourself all you want, won't help you when you're ugly lmao. It's really funny how your experiences in this world are predetermined by so many factors that you can't change.

measure the circumference instead

Manolo should be your gym coach and I your life coach

I'll see if I can.

>It's really funny how your experiences in this world are predetermined by so many factors that you can't change.
I have to agree with this one and that's why we need communism.

There will be no communism, there will be no gf, there will be no nice experiences, might as well kill myself right now but unfortunately I'm too much of a coward.

Change what you can change. Life dealt you a bad hand but you can still influence it. And having a better and healthier body isn't necessary just for girls. It helped me with my mental issues and I'm positive it can help you
What's ugly about you anyways? Even of it's something like a weak chin or bad jawline you can change that without surgery

>What's ugly about you anyways?
I look 12 despite being 21 and everything about my face seems off, it's like being deformed without having any obvious deformities. It's just grotesque.

Attached: sketch-1565018385195.png (840x720, 437K)

Gee man, you have a nice facial structure, you just have to own it. I've seen models with the same jaw/cheekbones. Literally just loose little weight, but I think even now your face looks good. Only thing stopping you is you

Yes, give him more life advice, it totally worked and made him shut up the last 2000 times!

What the heck do you even say to girls on dating apps? It's way easier irl
My mind just goes blank whenever I try to type shit

Attached: 1a6.jpg (1509x855, 151K)

>I've seen models with the same jaw/cheekbones.
Female models probably lmao
Also I've gained a lot of weight since that pic was taken

He has had sex and gf, his problem is not his body and deep down I think he knows, but he's fucked up mentally big time.
He needs to go to the psychologist and cure his BPD.

pénz az isten, az ördög örül
jobb ha megtanulsz ördögül

Cherries, berries, nuts, honey, quinces, peaches, etc. get made into vodka infusions, but grapes are one of the fruits that are almost exclusively eaten.

Azaz te csicska.
Postold magad 4chanre te homár geci

Weak.

you? me
me me

He is probably just LARPing desu just as he larped about his suicide

I need a cheap shitbox to drive around some towns once in a while. Some guy recommended me nissan primera p11.144 1.8 benzin. What does our resident mechanic think?

Attached: Bestell_Dummy.jpg (356x400, 20K)

^^ you ^^

Yeah man, I'm actually a very happy, successful, handsome guy with a loving family, lots of friends, a girlfriend, plenty if good memories and things to look forward to. Tricked ya, haha :D

Ride a bicycle until you can afford an actual car imo. A cheap shitbox will just drain your bux or worse, get you killed.

Getting from that mindset is hard, and I know people telling you "just dont be sad" wont help you in any way. I believe that if you start working on your body you'll feel better about yourself. I used to weigh close to 120kgs several years ago amd was feeling like unlovable shit all the time. Looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing what you achieved, even if it's not much, goes a long way in bettering your psyche

>implying słoneczko isn't just role playing

>I used to weigh close to 120kgs several years ago
femvak...

Słoni and trami are too dedicated to be larp imo.

where does an actual car start

>I used to weigh close to 120kgs several years ago
thats a lot more than otti femvak....

If Hungarians are Slavs and Austrians are Slavs. Then AH was a Slavic state. So then why did Slavs had to destroy it so Russians could get into central europe?

Used ones
20-25 k €
New ones x2

nah, I used to larp as a black supremacist named Tyrone for over two years on Twitter.

thats like 10 years of work here

anything below 60 tons is a fuccboi car

Attached: 2_leo_2a7-20190516.jfif.jpg (640x427, 234K)

>I used to weigh close to 120kgs several years ago amd was feeling like unlovable shit all the time.
same, now when weight below 80kg I still feel exactly the same.

Post pics from that time :3

Anybody have pics of fat femvak?
Don't really have many pics from that time, this is the only one on my phone

Attached: IMG_20190807_211851.jpg (720x478, 78K)

Cute, I can tell you're not ugly malevak, how much weight did you lose and how old were you there?

can't even tell if that's a f or m