Suck it up and pick up that broom.

which job?

solutions analyst

>"there's room to grow here, user"
>get stuck at the same paygrade and position for 5 years

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

HAHA NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 6K)

The harsh reality of capitalism is that it shows you your true market value of your life.

I have so many of these stupid fucking office stories

>manager gets fired
>boss calls me in, tells me I'll be taking on basically his entire fucking workload going forward , and that "I'll be seeing some extra green in my paycheck" going forward
>payday comes
>extra $50 a week

Attached: 1534814126589.gif (576x448, 111K)

>try not being an utter faggot for once
>take job
>save money
>while improving skills and applying for better jobs
>like smart people do in the real world
>instead of whining on an image board

faggot

wtf does that even mean?

at least you get job offers, I should've known getting a degree in General Social Science was a scam

because theyre expecting a counter offer. dont make the same mistake I did and accept it

here in the bay area, i see signs everywhere they are hiring, help wanted, in person interview NOW etc and yet, they cant fill the position. Like yeah right, most of us have already moved out by housing costs, or neeting cuz fuck you.

Lube up. There's your solution. Do you really deserve this job if you couldn't figure that out yourself?

AH-BLAH-BLAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the number?

50K ?

You could always just walk? If youre worth more than what they pay you then threaten them with lining the competition's pockets.

Why not negotiate a salary right there and then? He’s the one approaching you, if the deal isn’t right tell him you aren’t taking the position and to ask someone else.

Give him the $50 and say its not worth the responsibility

for low paying shit or real jobs?

>complains about salary
>doesn't specify what his role is, or how much is the fucking salary
Your shit communication skills probably landed you in this position.

Welcome to real life

If you're really worth more than you're paid then you should be able to get someone else to hire you for that much