How do non-catholics feel about the fact that soul will burn in hell?

How do non-catholics feel about the fact that soul will burn in hell?

Attached: Catholicism_by_country.png (550x250, 59K)

Sucked off the local Bishop today?

That's a protestant smear campaign.

Only Jews go to heaven tho

fkuc u protpoors

Attached: roman-catholic-7-sacraments-latin-high-mass-throne-of-peter-3917530.png (500x469, 100K)

As stupid as the many retarded micro-cults of Protestantism are, blind subservience to a handful of gerontocrats is at least just as bad. Papism is a sign of brain damage.

You better watch your fucking tone when you're talking to me, bitch.
I might decide to hack your motherboard and reconfigure your power supply so it explodes firing shrapnel up your dickhole.
Nobody fucks with me, understand? I'm like a runaway train dude, you don't stand in places like a dipshit when you see me coming at you. Not unless you want me to lay the smackdown.
You best step the fuck out of the way.

Too bad PAPISTS and orthoDOGS aren't making it to heaven with all their idolatry.

Well, if its so, then so be it.
Would rather stay in hell, than financing our opportunist bishops and other stuff out of sheer blindness and apathy and even share the after-world with these cunts.
t. ex-Catholicuck

Attached: animu.png (442x353, 130K)

-Destroy hell
-Destroy heaven
-Destroy y*Hweh
Easy.

Attached: AlephSMTIV.png (392x479, 175K)

yawn_stockphoto.jpg

>worship a bunch of men like a pagan pantheon
>build statues and altars of men and pray to them
>i-it's totally not worship though as long as we don't use the word worship

Catholicism is the most misunderstood religion in the world thanks to unironic Protestant propaganda. I was raised in a Methodist church and taught that Catholics are pagans who worship pantheons of "gods" and disregard Jesus.
Unlike most protties I did actual research into the matter and found the truth.

I like it

Protestants are literally atheists, they speak a tough game and screech "SOLA SCRIPTURA" but in practice they reject the most basic of Biblical concepts.
We are all, dead and alive, of the same body in Christ. Just because I die on earth doesn't mean I become totally separated from everyone still living, we are all still connected by our spirit. You can ask people in Heaven to pray for you just like you can ask your neighbor or best friend to pray for you.
Protestants act as if people who are no longer on earth are "dead" and disconnected from the living, not true at all.

Bullshit. Brazil is the most catholic country in the world and this place is already hell on earth.

Attached: 1474925935968.jpg (720x960, 82K)

Identifying as a Catholic and being a Catholic is not the same thing, just like Poland. 95% or so identify as Catholic but the vast majority rarely go to church and lead ungodly lives.

Imagine thinking that latinos and anglos will not burn in hell

Attached: TnHMOhTQQJk.jpg (604x528, 65K)

hell can't be that bad

David didn't pray for his dead son once he passed. For good reason.

t. HIV+ heroin addict

Very, very skeptical.

That's only because you have a massive population. Don't you have like 40% protestants?

Based hungARYAN. Wh*Tes will abandon God but MONGOLIC BVLLS will prevail. Pic related is probably catholic in arunachal pradesh

Attached: Nishi_tribal_from_Arunachal_-_Diganta_Talukdar.jpg (692x1024, 368K)

I worship tengrii

There is no Pope in the Bible.

>sola scritura

>What's your religion? (open question)
>Here, "Catholic" only.

Catholics btfo.

Attached: 3-evolucion-del-catolicismo-latinobarometro-2018.jpg (957x578, 88K)

Matt 16
John 21

25% protestants at most

rather have my soul burn in hell than be a christcuck freak

>I WOULD RATHER BURN IN HELL THAN BE A CATHOLIC

wait till you get there

The bible is a catholic book

You have fallen, you have to come home.
Why do you guys always think that priests and bishops are perfect? there will be always baddies in every organization. If you left Catholicism because of some bad bishops then you weren't really there for Christ. If you were you would have stayed. You're Catholic because of Christ not for bishops and priests.
Come home.

Attached: 1562644895951.jpg (490x490, 54K)

all abrahamic religion is retard.
enjoy sucking jews cock to the end of time

In my cunt, staying with Catholic or Proddie churches means you have to pay 8~9% of your income as taxes for the salaries of these shits. The only way to oppose this is to officially leave, i don't make the rules. So: no thanks.
If God wants to throw me into hell simply because of that and not because of my beliefs or deeds etc, then I won't care desu.

By not believing in Jews

you think you know me but you do not bitch i will destroy your soul evaporate your essence bathe in your fluids and awaken your hormones in hell little bitch. before the end you will know true suffering and bliss before the god king ifmhir

Why do Catholics convince themselves that theyre better than everyone else?

The Catholic church chose what was in the Bible. It's bound to be there.

Were there megachurches in it?

>mexico
>+3

a lot of people have become protestant tho, its not purely atheists

>Hell isn't that bad of a place
>Heh, don't care if I go to hell or not
>If God sends me to hell so what
It's funny when people try to act tough in the face of eternal damnation.

Poland is one of the few countries where true catholics make up a great portion of its population. You are right about brazil

>being a christcuckold in 2019

Attached: the-desert-quadrilogy-700x700.jpg (700x700, 85K)