Would a Sino-Arab alliance be virtually unstoppable and absolutely demolish the w*st?

Would a Sino-Arab alliance be virtually unstoppable and absolutely demolish the w*st?

Attached: 7106294-4x3-940x705.jpg (940x705, 123K)

>billionaires in the Arab world are all Arabs
>billiionaires in the China are all Chinese
>billionaires in the western world are all Jews

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 81f7467e-f51e-11e8-bbe8-afaa0960a632_image_hires_191650.jpg (1200x992, 166K)

>arab
no
>fersian
yes

lmao no, iran is shit and their economy is in the shitter. However, they can provide cheap prostituts with persian milkers to rich Arab and Chinese businessmen.

is that why Ir*q, the US, and everyone else to face the fersian state have lost?

Iran has the 4th largest oil reserves in the world and a larger population than Saudi yet cant stop being a poor 3rd world country. Out of everyone in that shithole islamic region the Saudis and gulf arabs have proven time and time again to be the middle easts master race

I think you mean won.

Also they are literally the biggest drug addicted shithole in west asia. For all their talk about islamic purity, half their population is addicted to whatever the latest drug is and literally all drug smugglers arrested and executed in the Arab world are Iranian.

If America had been allied with Iran instead of Saudi it'd be the other way around.

No. America is energy independent and China is still reliant on the West for minerals.

>40 years of sanctions

Do iraqi diaspora really think they won? Haha

>talks about a country he has never been to
I have been to Iran , it's a beutiful well developed country , they have been sanctioned for 40 year and were able to send a monkey to space , meanwhile Saudi Arabia , is the wealthiest country in the Middle East , and it's scholars , still think the earth is flat , go chock on camel piss , Saudi

whatever you say hussein ibn hussein al husseini, don't you have a sister to prostitute on the street?

Gulf Arab states are American vassals not gonna happen any time soon

>diaspora nationalists fighting each others

>don't you have a sister to prostitute on the street
We aren't allowed to touch women in our sect , it's actually on your side that these things happen

You’re not persian, you’re American.

>We aren't allowed to touch women in our sect

okay i believe you, now open the door, sheikh hussein ali husseini has 2 mutah coupons for your mother and sister.

Don't care about them user

Attached: 1565183247866.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>thinks mutah works like this
You are only against mutah because you know no women will accept you , you are stuck marrying your cousin

Enough user just stop this you are silly
Ignore him

Attached: 1565104067963.gif (500x500, 156K)

Alright , I was just bored and wanted to debate someone

Attached: image.jpg (378x366, 15K)

No. NATO is still too powerful

so you admit you do prostitute your sister on the street? classic majoosi slave taqiyya.