From the mass stabbing in garden Grove california

Attached: AAFv9IC.img.jpg (720x399, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/2019/08/05/irvine-man-fatally-shot-during-illegal-marijuana-deal-in-garden-grove-3-suspects-from-arizona-arrested/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait is he an identitarian or a refugee

Ban assault knives!

Looks Latino.
Never gon' see anything about this anymore.
Now back to that one with right wing guy

its a white incel, unlike you russian subhuman

>Now back to that one with right wing guy
Which one of last week's 3 shootings?

He's borderline white here.

Fucking wh*te spic mutts targeting my vietnamese brothers.

There was 1 shooting and 1 terror attack.

watch your mouth gypsy

Garlic festival, Ohio and El Paso shooting were all the result of the negative impact BMWF had on the psyche of weaker white males turned into right wing politics to compensate for a perceived lack of masculinity

sorry r these...

Hungary?
Unexpected cuckoldry from you.
I can't even follow now...Shitskins are still ahead by ~2 thousand kills
>borderline white
Oh America, you so cute when you make bad people ''white''

Dayton shooter was the only one that hated BMWF pairings though. The El Paso faggot was an anti-hispanic terrorist.

ocregister.com/2019/08/05/irvine-man-fatally-shot-during-illegal-marijuana-deal-in-garden-grove-3-suspects-from-arizona-arrested/

And this is why the El Paso shooting is a good thing

I didn't even know that but just looking at their pictures told me enough, somehow they all have this "I hate niggers but am afraid of voicing this" look

Why the fuck are you using the term latino, don’t lower your iq to that of an amerilard

And this is why Jow Forums is going to get shut down. Stop encouraging literal terrorism on here.

Who is encouraging it? Don’t shoot people, but the fewer Mexicans we have the better

What does a legal state need marijuana deals for

Have sex. My mexican-american relatives are outbreeding you and as of today are gun owners. Shootings won't work.

>Authorities said the man and all of his victims were Latino.

>if you have a gun you can’t get shot!
The latrino cope since the shooting has been fucking hilarious