Why do they hate each other so much? They share so much history and culture

Why do they hate each other so much? They share so much history and culture.

Attached: year-japan-ukraine.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nippon_ukuraina
youtube.com/watch?v=jKxg8Gsa9hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no they are poor we are rich. got it?

Ukraine has history and culture?

But we don't

Attached: adKAzOM_700b.jpg (599x1204, 166K)

that looks surreal

What the fuck I hate Ukraine now?

what's that flag?

why you copied our culture like chinese without paying? criminal

I would set that place on fire

>Myкaчeвo

an ukranian exchange student who lives in japan has suddenly become popular among a japanese alt-right/conservative community on twitter cause he speaks japanese on a native level and debates well about japanese/global modern politics from a conservative view. he will definitely be more popular and a strong activist in japan

what is japanise alt- right? Fuck chinks, gooks, and Russians? Rebuild empire?

they arent really anti-russia. this is a true story. most are neutral about your country. your govt isnt really anti japan.

said ukranian is anti russia.
twitter.com/nippon_ukuraina

he seems to be a talented guy though. his japanese is already perfect.

Their women pretend to be Nordics and marry our rich old men.

so, what is japanise right-wings? Imperialism or just anti-immigration?

we don't care about ukraine.

Attached: 463365B1-2EB9-4881-9AFB-9E2617FE74B2.jpg (238x192, 8K)

those imperial thingies are old right wing agendas. the nostalgia fags are dying off. japanese alt righters are basically the same as Jow Forumsacks. they are busy shitting on china and korea or "libtards" and anti immigration like western alt-rights are.

*shitting on immigration policies.

>shitting on china
Do the Japanese see a threat in China?

>Why do they hate each other so much?
couldn't be more wrong.

Attached: C4JuOz6UEAEnf2F.jpg (1200x900, 253K)

normal japanese? not really irl. same as euros. the uncivilized tourists are the main issue, but still most dont take it so seriously.

Attached: AS20190225002457_comm.jpg (640x425, 112K)

Based

Looked him up. He has a pretty noticeable slavic accent

his japanese is grammatically and emotionally perfect. he can handle every type of japanese such as normal japanese, japanese slang, honorific japnaese etc and never confuses them.
ive wondered how hes learned japanese.

Hmm, I guess as an American I'm not as impressed by someone speaking a language naturally since I talk to foreigners who are about as fluent as me in English every day. But at the same time, meeting a foreigner that speaks with perfect pronunciation is extremely rare

Attached: 1550731553523.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

he does the same extremely rare thing despite still being very young. its like a slav exchange student perfectly pronouncing english and handling every kind of american slang/dialect including ebonics, internet memes, and never confusing them and doing cringy shit.
its too perfect.

maybe because of ukranian language? but it seems like one of typical slavic languages.

Isn't this him?
youtube.com/watch?v=jKxg8Gsa9hA

You don't even have to know Japanese to hear he is not perfectly pronouncing it.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's far more important to have the content of what you're saying be exactly like a native speaker than the pronunciation. But I'm telling you in English it is far rarer to meet someone without an accent than someone that can meme properly.

betonamu ga suki ne kawaiiii

it was just an analogy. i know his pronounce isnt perfect. to put it more simply, highly skilled professionals/translators cant do japanese like him. although i gotta say hes definitely as rare as your example. his japanese is as natural and perfect as Thane Camus even though he had never had lived in japan and is still young.