Do American schools actually receive visits from the army to recruit them in future?

Do American schools actually receive visits from the army to recruit them in future?

Attached: 1509424767834.jpg (300x300, 24K)

no

Yes and no. My middle school which was inner city Philadelphia did, but my coworker turned friend said he didn’t have that shit in his good middle and high school.
So it depends, the more of a shithole your school is, the more likely they come.
They literally said it was “like a video game” joining the military, and how you get a stable paycheck and get “better employment options”

Yes there was always these 2 retards stationed at my high school trying to recruit the retards they would occasionally give shit out too if you listened to their monologues

You're in the army now

I did actually join the army, but no longer in it. Served my time in Iraq and all that (was boring as shit though)

Yeah, recruiters visit some high schools and some schools administer the ASVAB. Also schools are required to give student contact information to recruiters to keep their federal NCLB money. Not to mention JROTC.
Recruiters are also at University career fairs looking for officers but I assume you weren't talking about that.

Why did you join?

>They literally said it was “like a video game” joining the military, and how you get a stable paycheck and get “better employment options”
So in other words they lied to you?

>the police doesn't round up all the 18 year old males in his country and put them in prison if they refuse to join the army or do a year of community service to the state for free
I am glad they do this here. Many limp wristed anti social nerds would just get fat and never learn to be social with people if you just let them do what they want and stay in their apartment.

Because every job application I did immediately turned me down because I’m not some kind of minority and was just above average out of high school. So me getting that “veteran” check on job applications immediately increases my chances of work. I’m currently working at a super market and a majority of the people here are ex-military of some kind.
Seriously, if you aren’t a minority or ex-military, job applications suck

It is a stable paycheck though and can open a lot of career opportunities if you're not a grunt

Schools with poor budgets let the Army do their programs there in exchange for money. Creating a problem to which you have the solution is authoritarian tier tbphwy.

Attached: original[1].jpg (4288x2848, 3.01M)

I thought veterans get gibs in the us and that was the whole point of signing up

Attached: think.jpg (500x500, 47K)

As the other guy said yeah delends. My school was near an army base so we had a JROTC which it itself is a way of grooming kids into becoming bootlicking,jew loving, soldiers.

croatian schools do

Nope. Biggest reason now is for work. Literally having that “former veteran” check on any job application nowadays immediately guarantees you a job on top of the gibs (which are basically pennies) if you aren’t mentally unstable

You can dodge that so easily it’s basically not a requirement anymore if you don’t feel like it

Mine never did. I think my cousins' might of. I believe it's just handing out pamphlets though or showing up at a job fair and not like a recruiting center. Our physics class did have a nuclear tech from the navy come and talk about nuclear power. Apparently talking to schools was punishment for something he did in Florida.

So I guess all the grand theft auto players that were running over pedestrians for fun, entered the Army right a way, so they can get payed killing people passing by?

>former veteran

Attached: Büsra____.jpg (446x402, 16K)

I’m currently suffering from insomnia and didn’t get any sleep last night, I slipped up.

People doing civil service get the same amount of money as armycucks.

All empires are built on slavery!

They only do if they get fucked up mentally like my cousin (I think he might just be typically depressed though). If they serve more than four years they can also get a pension later. Additionally they get free medical care at the VA but my dad said the VA doctors never read their charts and keep bringing up the same shit.

It also helpsnif you want to work with defense contractors because you basically already have security clearance and know the client's culture.

why are they not also Saudi loving?
Isn't keeping saudis in power the USA's most important duty?

The money is negligible for both, it buys you nothing compared to what any unemployed person or student is entitled to.

no?
where the fuck did you get this info?

We also have this shit,but this is about military academy's since everybody goes to army here anyway

Sure but calling it free is a lie, simple as

I guess the right wording is "work for less than what you get for free"

No, Saudi Arabia is basically seen as a “Well if we toppled them, their churches would immediately take power”.
We know how fucked the world would be if the Saudi state was directly controlled by their churches, terrorist attacks on earth would increase tenfold

They didnt get genocided

Do American schools actually receive visits from Ben Shapiro?

Attached: E22FF15A-39A6-4A5B-B1B3-8BB5B4ADE71A.jpg (352x336, 12K)

I just want to politely remark:
You know that China uses the USA to make an argument against Democracy?
I wonder if you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Well Saudis are a noble clan. So they only could get clanicided? No matter how hard they try , they could never ever get genocided.

Also by the definition of genocide used in Turkey jews (and Armenians) weren't genocided at all, as there are still genuine Jews and (genuine Armenians)...
So according to the definition of Turkish people(not my position), it was just a genocide attempt on the Jews and a totally legit and harmless, non genocidal, massmurdering on the Armenians.
No reason to make a fuss at all...

never happened to me, but we did have a JROTC program, but I doubt people in that were set on doing military once they graduate high school
I did get a random text from a recruiter, which I did not answer

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-085729.png (2048x897, 430K)