Just got paid, have 1k budgeted to put into crypto this month. shill me on cryptos with good entrys right now

Just got paid, have 1k budgeted to put into crypto this month. shill me on cryptos with good entrys right now.

Attached: 1377813308983.jpg (1245x934, 118K)

Link

>666 trips
anything but link, user

Actually Rajeesh, 4 in a row is quads.

It's quads you fucking newfag.

origami network

Double dubs confirm. Newfag BTFO

Check, check

take a look at ltc nigga cant belive nobody is talking about it...

im thinking of being a huge faggot and dumping it all into holo at 16 satoshis

vechain

Women don't want fugly men to look at their tits.
They want the top alpha's to.

All in REQ, swing to LINK after LINK value halves (when mainnet is released LINK will automatically dump on CMC and all exchanges after that)

Zilliqua

lmao do it have fun with that

check formosa financial , sweet deal for entry these days.

Attached: FMF.jpg (676x407, 43K)

Litecoin wtf? That coin is more dead than Ethereum.

ADA - bottom is in, check out 1d and 4hr
BNB - always a good hedge against BTC, next token burn is in Oct and price always pumps when it's announced
XLM - perfectly symmetrical formation on 1d, usually pumps at the bottom of the triangle
OMG - no news from these fags but chart looks good

I only hold ADA/BNB I'm watching the other 2 but there are lots of coins that have yet to pump. Find one with decent volume that isn't total shit and hope for the best. Shoot for 10-20% and don't get greedy.

6666 is quads brijesh

Attached: gwwsxz217dyz.png (800x729, 48K)

USD

what if the women is ugly and no chad wants to look at her tits

just take a look at the chart ltc/btc you can see it's in clear reversal. it was dropping like a stone but i think that's over now.

you know what, after staring at HOT on binance for an hour, its definitely going down.

ive used my 1k as follows

33% NEO
33% ADA
33% BNB

You had solid points and the fundamentals checked out.

and thank you all for suggestions.

Attached: 1358219635528.png (252x297, 26K)

if you are too lazy, just take a look at pic related

Attached: ltc-btc.png (837x496, 30K)

ive already got a large ltc hodling, but ty for the screenshot

$100 BTC
$400 ETH
$500 OMG

why is it so ignored now on this board? in the last few days it broke the downtrend and started moving up against btc. i think this will continue even as btc drops a bit. of course you always employ stop loss when make a bet like this.

Ive wondered about this too, but im assuming because it isnt sexy to the moonboys who want MUH 1000X, its a bluechip crypto and right now its at a great price.

Attached: 1358070191180.jpg (500x650, 55K)

LTC has burned a lot of people. And its old. Not that exciting. Charlie Lee has not done it any favors either.

not in CMC? Im only positive due to Compound of Coinbase integration