Nike

This needs a title

Attached: Photo_1536123477535.png (1074x918, 967K)

zoom out you alt right incels
nike has been killing it just like the rest of the market

Attached: nikejust.jpg (846x638, 31K)

JUST do it

JUSTED FOR DOING IT.

omg wow -3% they are pretty much bankrupt now lmao

Stock prices aren't crypto prices. Someone is pissing blood over this.

Just wait a couple months. That guy is getting promoted. This is genius level marketing. Racist Conservatives are foaming at the mouth while burning Nike gear they paid for LOL. Take that, Nike! You really showed them! High IQ individuals.

It's only dumb if you then replace what you burned with new Nike stuff. Something tells me that's not gonna happen

You’re a fucking idiot, kill yourself.

Attached: 5176394D-D5A8-4576-8E93-F04B4BBE8BD1.jpg (1125x1345, 136K)

>Nike is so screwed

Attached: 20180905_010510.png (1080x1274, 159K)

good thing for nike is that their main demographic will still be buying. they dont care about boomers burning the basketball shorts their wives bought them at kohls when zoomers will continue buying the newest sneakers from them and converse

people piss more blood from average forex swings
its not a big deal. just ignore the publicity circus.

Attached: nike-just-do-it-logo-vector.png (840x672, 17K)

Bottom line is niggers buy Nike shit. Its nigger clothing. I hope they lose some market share though so these companies stop this SJW liberal virtue signalling. Bottom line is Nike is about the bottom line and probably heads will roll though they will do it quietly or those fired will complain and then yet another NIKE backlash from the Liberals...All in all im happy.

Attached: 1536122116825.jpg (750x747, 67K)

adidas dropped today too
so did puma
its really not that deep

Zoomers and nignogs were going to buy the shoes whether they made kaep the face or not. It's not like their main demographic is now going to buy more Nikes than before. However, they did a great job alienating non-target demographics like anyone who kinda likes Trump or just doesn't like Kaep and his protest. It's stupid business for the sake of PC appeal.

Kek the accuracy. Checks over stripes that's what I like

You are not a true slav

buy high, sell low. stocks go up forever, right?

so nike stock went up 4x in the last 10 years... wtf. if that's not a bubble, idk what is. i know there's more and more niggers, but it's not like nike is doing *anything*. this is crypto shitcoin tier speculative worth

Gobsmacking how clueless you are

delete this

Attached: 1502924402814.png (808x805, 279K)

no u

Cryptofags are so defensive about what is and isn't a bubble kek. Calm down crypto's not the only bubble in the world.

Underrated.

>Just wait a couple months.
For sales to drop.

>You think middle class boomers matter

Sweetie the stock is taking a knock because of how the NFL and other American bread and circus shows lost drastic amounts of viewership when this take a knee shit started. They are scared that those same people who protested the NFL and shit will keep this protest going with other bread and circus activities.

>NFL team sponsorship dropped for another "safer" brand
>College team decides not to renew branding because of all the politics attached to the brand
>potential loss of revenue for obscure sports like MMA or Boxing where an athlete is sponsored by Nike.

What do you think happens if these uppity bunch of "middle class boomers" stop going to games or spend their weekends watching teams who wear Nike apparel? They stop buying their jerseys, they stop going to the stadiums, they stop buying PPV. Huge loss of revenue even if this is just for a couple of weeks.

NFL and shit is already under huge pressure because of dwindling viewership you think they are going to renew any contracts with a brand that takes a active stance AGAINST their core demographic?

>Muh niggers buy da shoes

That doesn't matter huge contracts with athletes are what matters and the "equipment" they pedal. Expect a drop after the weekends sport.

I saw the same thing happen in my country where a company went full "fuck white people" because black people eat at the middle class family restaurant too! Guess what happened? The company fucking tanked in the course of 6 months and are literally pandering to white people to come back saying sorry like that fucking BP guy in South Park. Share prices are still down over 40% after almost two years.

Attached: i'm sorry.png (636x346, 191K)