Have you ever been robbed? What did they steal?

Have you ever been robbed? What did they steal?

My house was broken into almost 2 decades ago, they took my PSX, VHS and a couple of cheap Baoding balls.

Attached: 1564454496091.jpg (964x559, 120K)

>theftugal

Never have I encountered such brutality, no

surprisingly no, but that might just be because i barely leave the house

>scandinavia
???

only once and it was just a shitty phone

Never.
Theft is so common in poor countries people don't bother reporting it.

no way my country is that low.

niggers arabs estonians russians and gypsies

I've been robbed of my hopes and dreams.

never, i don't even know how people are stupid enough to be robbed in the first place

I should have mentioned that I was on vacation and the house was empty.

Three dollars

no but I am half expecting it to happen soon because loads of low cost houses and a homeless rehabilitation housing block has been built near my house in the last year.

my uncle recently had his rental van stolen after loading it with all his belongings the night before moving house, so he lost the van and everything in it. the police said there's nothing they can do, as usual.

Stop denying, finns are savages.

nah

i recently stayed in barcelona for a few weeks and neither the place here got robbed nor did i get my shit robbed in barcelona where everyone else seems to

i've never been robbed but i once left my rayban glasses on the beach while taking a shower and they were gone

Attached: 1564604345262.png (713x809, 81K)

>Scamdinavia

the wonders of a multicultural society

Yeah,Russians,such thieves that they have theft rate lower than yours

Those are Scandinavians too sorry, you don’t get to distance yourself from crime in your country because they’re not the same color as you just like you don’t let Americans do the same

Scandinavians are fucking thieves

>sweden
its like the opposite of santa maybe you should leave money on the table in hopes they dont take your belongings

if the data was available on the UK we would come out the worst. I've known of loads of people having their cars and houses broken in to in recent years. Our police force is a joke, there aren't enough of them to do anything..

where?

Lol this
>gib me ur moneys
>proceeds to take out coins
>takes the phone instead

Never. But it's a stereotype here that everybody steals. I'm starting to think it's bullshit.

No point in getting robbed when I'm poorer then the robber

Attached: 1556649433441.png (476x476, 138K)

Surrey

Gypsy woman grabed a bottle of cold tea out of my hand and ran away two years ago. Though, I would have given it to her if she had asked.

the places to the south of london are full of peasants so i'm not too surprised

there are a lot of pikeys in Surrey and the police think it's racist to do anything about them

About half my income every year

Pretty much insane to think most people didn't lock their houses 50 years ago when they didn't had to worry about eastern euro burglar gangs, the french, and north africans.

Burglaries here are typically eastern euro gropus breaking into summer cottages.

Back when I lived in a larger city

>have my wallet stolen from inside jacket pocket while moving through a crowd of people
>lost about 2000 SEK or 200 Euro in cash and had to cancel all my cards
>someone smashed my car window and stole my car stereo + speakers and like 20 sek/2 euro in coins from the ashtray
>attempted mugging while walking home from pub, got stabbed with a screw driver in my hand
>was really drunk and angry so managed to scare the retard away with a lot of shouting and swinging
2014 again
>someone broke into my storage space
>it's in the basement of the building, behind two locked doors and a padlock
>lost two mountain bikes and an old tv
>worth about 3500 euro in total

Then I moved to a small countryside town.
Don't even lock my door now, and I leave the keys in my car over night.
No crime here at all, everyone knows everyone.

Never.

Tbh if someone really wanted to, they could easily rob my place
You can literally jump from balcony to balcony on my building, so all my neoghbor next door needs is a hammer to break the glass on the balcony door and the will to do it
Or any guy from the street for that matter, if they just brought a ladder
I don't think that makes me stupid
All I can do about it is not keep a lot of cash in my house and get insurence

wow africa sure looks safe, thinkin bout moving there

>U R Gay worse than BR

what a plot twist, folks

never lol

not estonians, retard

>map of how likely people are on reporting certain things

Yep, I was robbed by three dudes with a knife and some kind of baton on street in pic related while I was walking home from work a few years ago.
They took my phone, wallet, watch and backpack.

Attached: kla_0332.jpg (3691x2485, 1.58M)

I left my bike, unchained for three days and nobody touched it

Stole my airbags, steering wheel, mirrors and gps. Broke into my garage :(

Were they black or arab?

Black.

Crime rate drops to a virtual 0 once you leave Madrid and Barcelona here

So no I've never been robbed, nor my family

Never, because I live in a Gallic neighborhood.

Were they african or brazilian?

Twice by gypsies. They beat me up both times for resisting.

It's a woman, probably a small one at that considering it was a gypsy, why didn't you just run after her and retrieve it?

Malmö?

It was in a 80k pop city. Gyppo genocide best day of my life tbphwy.
t.

Charcoal black. So I'm guessing African. Most likely Somalian.
Stockholm.

Not violently but I've found out my wallet and phone were missing once I arrived home a couple times before

Nope never, I live in the countryside, don’t know anyone else in my area who’s been robbed either.

Never. Im poor and live in a house filled with turks and Russians. Robbers don't have the balls to rob us.

Nope, there's zero crime here.

Attached: staden.jpg (1152x782, 215K)

once i left my bike without a chain and when i came back i wasnt there anymore...
another time two kids (pretending to have a knife by pushing his t-shirt with his finger from the inside) tried to steal my wallet but i'm a badass so i ignored them and continued walking

the walls keeps the refugees outside the city, great idea

That and the entire town and surrounding area is protected by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
It's a protected site. And very, very expensive. Makes Stockholm look cheap.

What's the rent like in Visby town?

A strong black man took my Virginity once

No, the one doing the stealing and robbery

What the fuck, how is Germany + the entirety of Scandinavia worse than the US?

I own my apartment so I the monthly fee is only 890kr/month but normal rent goes from around 5k/month for a 1 room 25m2 apartment up to 20k/month for a 5 room 90m2 apartment.
But it's very difficult to find a place.

Buying a house inside the walls? Oh boy, that's where the fun starts. Let just put it this way, pic related is a 1700 house on Norra Murgatan. It's 14 m2. Yes. 14 square meter. Price? 1.5 million SEK
Wanna buy one of the large town houses in the Hansa part of town? I hope you got BIG BANK or else you are screwed.

Attached: Skärmklipp.jpg (920x280, 55K)

Same here

Never, but it must be because I'm from a small town in the south, even though right now I'm living in a big city I have never had any incidents.

No guns

In Greece, in Thessaloniki, an Arab tried to rob me of my wallet. Fortunately, I felt someone ripping something out of my pocket. I wanted to beat him but he was together with 20 colorful colleagues from North Africa.

especially est*nians

No. I live in the ocean.

Attached: 33f947a98111946ca172a1da38bc20b1.jpg (415x500, 46K)