So there is a lead PayPal engineer with a current side hustle building the most comprehensive Nano payment processor...

So there is a lead PayPal engineer with a current side hustle building the most comprehensive Nano payment processor Brainblocks:

github.com/bluepnume

Daniel Brain is currently in the process of incorporating his entity, during this process he is retaining his full time employment with Paypal.
If you know anything about big supercorps, they have pretty air tight non compete clauses for their software engineers. The move for incorporation is clearly linked to Paypal.
Paypal and inadvertently their largest trusted source of Banking will be involved in instant Nano conversion to classical fiat payout for vendors with minimal fees.
Paypal is accumulating on the largest open market that exists for the asset, 73 million dollars in volume occurred on a single exchange on a single day.

Attached: Nano_Dildos.jpg (1234x1024, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nano
In 2018

Attached: 1535038900169.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

Why don't they just fork it?

Another boomer thread from the nano spammers.

Attached: Nano Boomers.jpg (652x364, 42K)

Hello there, I am Zack Shapiro. Hope you Nano fans enjoyed me dumping my million heavy bags on your heads, while Nano was crashing, the very bags I got out from Bitgrail while you were stuck and tried to get your "KYC" from Bomber (lol). Take that as a lesson schmucks, don't listen to guys on the internet, like me, when doing financial decisions. Pic is me before you gave me my millions of $$. Aaaah, life is gooOOooOod. L'chaim!

Attached: Zack Shapiro2545636.jpg (300x289, 24K)

Where was the other post bring it back

You can trust us Nano devs. lol. This is me 4 days before BitGrail exploded. Enough time for us Devs and our buddies to get all our own stuff out. We managed to move millions of our sexy Nannis out when BitGrail was down for "maintenance" and closed for you "normal" people, i.e. idiots who are not insiders. Sucks to be you. lol.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/

In our tribe we have a saying that if there is at least one idiot in the village, a smart man will never go hungry. Also, no point in finding a good product to sell, when the main thing is find the idiots with money willing to buy whatever garbage you sell. Those Nano idiots were to stupid to see that bomber was a psychotic scammer with the morality of an Italinan mafia boss on LSD, and that Nanos had only 100-200 TPS, not 7000 TPS, lol they lost millions of dollars due to a fake meme. Plus daily node issues for months. Ha, ha. They can't say they were not warned. I only gave some competing perspective to the obvious. If you trust guys like us, you deserve to be poor. Ha,ha, we are not bitconnect, they were obvious, we are not!

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.BitGrail not a scam.png (622x441, 75K)

Please congratulate me and share my joy, I am getting married to a girl that you Nano loser goyim can't afford, in three weeks time, so I will dump some of heavy bags on you schmucks one more time. Luckily we managed to pump the price real hard from 0.8 to 3.5 so I can scam..eh..advice... you schmucks one more time. Aaaah, life is gooOOooOod. L'chaim

Attached: Zack Shapiro Marriage.jpg (934x157, 17K)

Choose to ignore this information if you wish, I do not want any of you to hold bags.
Entry should be around 36k says , the news should be released around when the next daily resistance is being tested .

Attached: 1518612580886.jpg (638x470, 51K)

Here you go user

FYI The market doesn't care at all. I'll buy your stolen nano if I can make money on it.

If this has any merit, it will be on nano plebbit. Is it? If not, why?

Attached: Nano boomers III.jpg (662x241, 32K)

>FYI The market doesn't care at al
lol. Idiot. Nano fell to -98% ATH. Go back to plebbit, boomer.

Attached: Nano Reddit Boomers Spam Biz.jpg (671x408, 39K)

Reddit is full of mongs that deal in absolutes , unless it is confirmed by people publically they will not accept it.
Everyone involved is under heavy NDAs.

Github IS public. So this is just another stupid rumour from you nano boomers. Just as your retarded BoA scam, and 7000 TPS scam. Nano community is Bitconnect community 2.0

We were on the phones the whole day with bomber to get those 1.5 million Nano out, after the "hack" and BitGrail was insolvent and closed.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/

In addition I had to tweet like crazy to the small people, the ungrateful Nano "investors" that were pestering us all the time with their, *said in a whiny voice* "I have 8.3 Nano and I am so worried Zack, please help me". Worst part living in America is dealing with white people . They will never be winners. And they lost. lol. Nano's lawyer, Josh Kleiman, pic, helped me a lot, to reach a deal with Bomber and later Espen Enger, the king of the bitgrail victim group (or sheep as we call them). Ha,haha, life is GOOOD. L'chaim!

Attached: Creepy Josh Kleiman nano team.jpg (700x700, 241K)

stellar is actually faster than nano

Pic, typical Nano hodler getting assraped since Jan 2018 buying some more, while screaming: "2 da mooooOoooooOOoon!"

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

Everything fell. Nano is recovering. I already 3xed by buying your stolen coins. Thx

>Everything fell.
-98% ATH, are you on drugs?

>I already 3xed by buying your stolen coins
I never trusted Shapiro and bomber. I got my nano out. So you tell me that you never was a typical delusional nano hodler and ALL your nanos you mysteriously bought at ATL? Do you seriously want us to believe your stupid lies?

Whatever you do, Nano bros, DO NOT look at this thread Instead, jump into the van, friend. It is too hot for clothes today, why not take them off, nano investor? I have something to show you nano friend. It is a big surprise. Maybe it is BofA, maybe something else? Take on these handcuffs and I'll show you. Invest in nano friend, and I will give you something you have never seen before.

Attached: The Nano Van looking for New Investors.jpg (640x400, 58K)

Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case"

Attached: Nano..jpg (1088x612, 224K)

Every time I comment, all you nano boomers just run away. Why is that?