Why are they so weird and so cunt?

Why are they so weird and so cunt?

Attached: Italia_nord-orientale.svg.png (1024x1208, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaZdBs6n_H8
youtube.com/watch?v=7-I1I5KQSpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uy-Pv0Qw_ig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italianization_of_South_Tyrol
youtube.com/watch?v=f4841jZx7Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Shitaly
Triveneto rules

Attached: 1564819936289.png (3000x3000, 1.45M)

Habsburg heritage

no, we are not
t. Triveneto penis

Ugly, blasphemous drunk people who use a lot of Xs in their speech.

>weird and so cunt
they aren't effeminate like the french and other parts of italy

Is this the whitest part of Italy?

Says a Frenchie? How utterly underwhelming. Frivolous peeve of the cajoling to jar. Pat and dry, valiant prattle of the Gaul.

Fact: all northern accents are gay and hideous.

No. Your accents reeks of faggitude. No one can bear it. It's a heavy brunt to withstand

Basically

t.napoleANO

cringiest part of italy desu

Masticatingly true

Because we are the best

t. surname ending in consonant typing from Jesolo "beach"

It's like they compete. It's a competition for who sounds faggiest and cringiest mixed with dampness and fart

t. la creatura campana

Seething Esposito

Holy fuck AHAHAHAH

t. Marco Brambilla and Giulio Trevisan

based

>we we faccim o' café
what human talks like this?

t. Gennarino "u' scurgnazzone" Lo Turco

> We we faccim o' cafe

Based. I can feel the sunshine warming me up inside

Shut the fuck up you fucking autistic Italian shits or ill come down to your shitty boot and fuck you in the asses, it will be like caporetto all over again.

Please exclude my region, thanks. We want nothing to do with those italoids

Lmao don't threaten southerners too or this time we will take Vienna and fuck you to Budapest.

Look like we need to occupy you again for another hundred years

Discount Germany at it again.

long live liguria

Fuck you all the way to Budapest*

Now shut the fuck up and make me a strudel.

Croatian genetic influence and austrian as well
Venetians are their own people

Any hot Italian boys wanna cross the limes and put their hasta in my tight germanic butt?

those are good names, was this supposed to be an insult?

>alto adige is austrian

Attached: 1554606331138.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

We're not, but we're more Austrian than we are Italian

Based

Just stereotypically northern surnames.

That province probably receives better treatment than it would under the Austrian government.

We do get loads of freedom from the government, but the italian government is still trying to italianise us, by importing southerners like you and then not requiring them to speak our language.

Yeah I dont think you appreciate being part of this country. Hope you get what you wish for user

you're pretty lucky, the italians in istria and corsica weren't given the same freedom

They are basically austrians

We fought for our freedoms

I don't know I know a few boys from Trento and they don't speak a lick of Austrian. Why would you expect southerners that go there to learn it if natives dont learn it in the first place? Also it's in Italy, why shouldn't they communicate in Italian?

Will somebody PLEASE just show off their hot MED body?

kek no, you were gently given it in the costitution, same for the other regions, probably the biggest mistake in that document

Lmao I'm from Napkes and people here don't have a special institution to teach neapolitan yet it's very common to speak ot here. I dont expect other italians to learn it tho

We have that in Sardinia but no one cares except civil servants. I'd assume they have the same thing in other special statute regions.

why would he ? italy is a shithole compared to austria you fucking leeching terroni

Wdym civil servants? Is Sardinian still spoken? I met a few sards some summers ago but none of them spoke it. A few were kinda intimidated I think kek while a few were raging banters. I love it overall pretty cool and chill

>why would he?

Kannst du even reading comprehension? They receive better treatment than actual Italians do. They just hate us because they're rasiss whyte boys

northern dialects sound more aesthetic than generic southron and central italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaZdBs6n_H8
youtube.com/watch?v=7-I1I5KQSpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uy-Pv0Qw_ig

no they don't, central italian accents that are closer to italian are the only ones that sounds nice
also emilian is a central italian dialect
t. polentone

I'm obviously not talking about them. I'm talking about South Tyrol. I'm not from Trento
Napoletano is just another italian dialect. German is a different language

No it's northern

Tuscany and Marche are central

I mean public employees, people who work for the state; it is still spoken by quite a lot of boomers and by pretty much all elders, but it depends on the region. Young people seldom speak it. I understand the Campidanese dialect which my grandmother speaks regularly with my father, but I can only say insults.

Ah ok. But still, why can't they just speak Italian? If they ever should decide to have babies there they would make them attend public schools where German is required, no?

Yes but it still holds true

Oh ok I guess it's a trend that is happening here too yet I know many peers with whom I can have actual conversations in neapolitan without ever having to use Italian. Many still speak it in their family and we have music and such being produced in our dialect and being generally known by everyone

>decide to have babies there they would make them attend public schools where German is required, no?
Not really, there's quite the segregation in South Tyrol. There's italian speaking schools and german speaking schools. At the moment, obviously, there's more german speaking schools, but the more Italians come to South Tyrol the more demand there will be for more italian speaking schools and slowly but surely south tyrol will be italianised. That's what the italian government is trying to do.
>Yes but it still holds true
What?

I mean that even if there are no schools or anything foreigners that stay here generally learn a few words even if it's not required or anything. I would have imagined that with a special status everyone would speak Austrian or be facilitated/more interested in doing so

well that's italian territory, just accept it and be grateful you weren't kicked back to austria
If you don't like, go away

Well you'd think so. But that's not the case. While South Tyrol is still 70% german speaking, Bozen is already 73% italian speaking and it's most likely only gonna be more. You're not required to speak german in South Tyrol because you can literally do everything in Italian. You should be able to do everything in german as well, but the italian government, as i said, doesn't care if employees don't speak german, so us locals are required to speak italian to them.
I did leave, can't you see my flag?

Our superiority might lead to some controversy :^)

What do Italians think of pipo from Emilia-Romagna, g-grandpa was from Rimini

good
I don't see tirolesi complaining here, they are probably enjoing life more than you do

I don't know how to respond to that. I don't know the situation there but it's kinda fair to use Italian in Italy. Shame wants to learn German tho, true

>Emilia
Communists.
>Romagna
Promiscuous communists who gather in crowded beaches during summer and live a life dedicated to pussy.

tell me about Liguria

You don't see anything wrong with taking the territory of a different country and then replacing the native population?

So stop complaining

Nobody *

But I mean, presented in these terms it's kinda obvious, no? Why should the Italian government care if you have special status for that anyway? I don't get it

What I hate from you is that you have already tons of land to speak German, Italy in comparison is smaller and Italian is even less spoken than German
It really isn't like the Basque language that is treatened to disappear

That's not true, the italian government DOES care, they care about italianising South Tyrol. They're actively trying to cut our ties to North Tyrol for example by not allowing us to drive cars with an Austrian number plate within Italy and sending italians to us that don't speak a lick of german.
I really don't care about the other german speaking places. What i do care about is MY region, which consists of South, North and East Tyrol

>replacing the native population
except we didn't, if you want an example on how to do it look at istria

Except that you tried very obviously. Look here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italianization_of_South_Tyrol
You only stopped after we started to fight against that. Now you're doing it underhandedly by not caring about our rights and then sending italian speakers that don't speak german here

Stereotyped as greedy people. Most of the Jew jokes you see on Jow Forums about greediness are adapted to ligurians, in Italy. Hardworking and with a good history, they gifted Italy with this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=f4841jZx7Gc

The problem is that South Tyrol specifically lies inside our part of the Alps we took the region because it was a military point
And we don't want to repeat the harship to defend that border as we both know WW1 was a disaster for both side

I would agree to an independent Tyrol (without Trentino)
But not an annexion to Austria that's it

>I would agree to an independent Tyrol (without Trentino)
Then you want the exact same thing as literally every South tyrolean ever

Afaik that's true for everywhere in Italy. It's up to you to impose German everywhere and fervently incentivize its use

Also that might be true but let's not kid ourselves you Tyroleans are for the most part racist you always talk that you don't hate Italians but you want to go your own way well that's just an excuse and deep down you know it

And if we are playing the same game then you just were a conquered region be glad we let German to survive that much instead

Still I prefer to not create another tax haven close to my country as we have already enough of them

Kek

>fascist period laws
and? you want to go back and talk about the austrian guy that wanted to take lands to germinize?

They are good boy they dindu nuffin obviously

Vittorio Veneto for ever you filthy kraut

>It's up to you to impose German
We're not allowed to impose anything. We're currently lacking lots of doctors in our hospitals, so we tried to get doctors from Austria, who obviously don't speak italian. The government shut that shit down faster than you could blink. But it's totally fine if they only speak italian and not german.
We literally had nothing to do with that. We had enough troubles ourselves trying to defend our culture against the fascist italian government.
Because there's loads of italians that do support the italianisation of South Tyrol, even to this day. Just look at some of the posters on here.

yup we are a shithole, now back to getting rammed in the ass by turks, niggers and arabs, Hans.

Yeah well you're officially from Italy, obviously they should speak Italian at least

>we dindu nuffin
called it kek how about the austrian empire taking venetian lands, don't act like you are saints in this

So is Veneto still part of the austrian empire? Or is it part of Italy?

we are literally the most developed part of italy

What region's got the best accent for you?

What we say isn't what we think

> Benito communist

Because it's not a cultureless, dull, lifeless shitstain known as Germany. Turks were the most interesting thing that ever happened to your country you discount feces loving furry costume wearing anglos

I am from Veneto and I can tell you this
Only Austria achieved to cripple the economy of this region in such bad way
Not even having to drag the southern Italians on our shoulder prevented us to become rich but just 60 years with your country comand is what made 1/3 of total Venetians to migrate in South America out of hunger

I dislike bringing morality in the question but you shouldn't do as well also remember that Tyrol didn't spoke German before Germanic people migrated in the area 700 years ago

maybe you wouldn't have lost south tyrol if you weren't that greedy in the past
italy went to war to recoup territories inhabited by italians
you won't get it back just like we're not gettin istria back

Tuscan. Everything said with a Tuscan accent sounds cunning imho

We're not Italians, South Tyrol isn't italian, Italy did not "recover" Italian territory.
You seem to missunderstand something, I'm not Austrian. As well as Tyrol, when it was part of the Austrian empire, having had the "Landlibell" which made it so that we didn't have to partake in any of the wars the Austrian empire fought. So it wasn't us that took over Veneto

Tuscany*