Serious question

Why do people seems to hate this language group so much?

Before coming to this website I never would have tought there are so many people hating on us especially from USA but not only

Attached: zbeaqo3.png (1187x1103, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYJSk12qgZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before coming to this website I didn't know this language group exists, nor I could find them on a map.

We wuz romance an shieet

jealous nordcucks, slav(e)s and pakis

Italian > French > Catalan >> Spanish >>> Portuguese ??? Romanian

Sometime it really seems like that
Just jealousy for I don't even know why

Hello, my fellow Roman. Of course I think this language group is very beautiful as I am a Roman myself.

Why are Russians so stupid and ignorant? On this website rusia monks are even more stupid than Americans

You’re talking out of your rear. I can barely recall a criticism of the Romance group on here.

Because Scandinavia is grim and cold, people are lonely all the time because families are not as close as in the South.

Russians are basically the European equivalent of Brazilians (Turks being a close second)

Russians have mostly a good heart but it's true they are often ignorant and cold with strangers

It's because it doesn't affects you in person so it is often overlooked but I can feel there is a deep hatred especially toward Italy and Spain with France seems more like banters

They are richer they shouldn't be jealous of us

>They are richer they shouldn't be jealous of us

Material possessions are nothing next to human connections.

what do you mean? you barely get any hate threads or threads mocking you

Italy is probably my favourite European country. What are you on about?

French is a Latin language? How?

Yeah but people don't care about human connections until they are more old and alone so it is not the reason of their banters

I really can't understand what we have ever done to them to deserve such treatment

Attached: main.png (240x240, 10K)

Dalmatian>all
youtu.be/EYJSk12qgZM

>american education
I can understand like half of french (written). same vocabulary and grammar

You are probably alone in this ;_;

Attached: 1565291458178.jpg (800x600, 67K)

That really sound nice

è anche il mio paese preferito

>French is a Latin language? How?

Because it evolved from Latin, simple as that...

Again, I live in Scotland and Italy is adored here. I really don’t understand the point you are trying to make.

It's called envy and inferiority complex, because of our historic accomplishments

Yeah

I like your languages :) More than the G*rmanics anyway

sounds like Italian played backwards