Would a half Russian half Western European (French, Germanic?) person still be noticeably Slavic...

Would a half Russian half Western European (French, Germanic?) person still be noticeably Slavic? What would he look like?

Attached: russia.gif (550x368, 9K)

look at east germany

Aren't East Germans mixed with Poles? Poles and Russians look different.

Attached: 23434.jpg (108x95, 4K)

German men marry slavic Russian and Polish women quite often.

Most Slavs are indistinguishable from other West Europeans in appearance.

>Poles and Russians look different.
Not by much. Russians look more British/Scandinavian.

but... how do you know a random toilet cleaner is polish?

Untrue at least for Eastern Slavs. The Russian parent in this situation looks very Slavic.

this
the only distinct feature for slavs is maybe high cheekbones

>Untrue at least for Eastern Slavs.
It is absolutely true. Russians here usually get mistaken for locals or for Germans if they don't have a strong accent.

look up canadian ukrainians

Most of them are fully Ukrainian though. They moved here 3 generations ago and many of them are 2nd or 1st generation.

bump

Pic rel is half-Russian half-Western Euro American

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio.jpg (334x500, 48K)

>Russians here usually get mistaken for locals or for Germans if

Being software engineer I travelled the world and spend lots of time in California. Lots of guys were asking me if I came from Germany.

I got tired explaining that over and over again and then just went with the flow and told them yes I they were right I'm a german guy. This makes people much happier

And those who actually know German accent can easily tell a difference between russian and german accents, they are very different

>Russians look more British

Why are you insulting Russians? Quit that shit please.

Same shit actually if you compare Ukrainians to Russian slavs.

he is half-italian, half-german

It’s more about northern and southern Europe in terms of genetics and to a large extent also phenotype, rather than a west-eastern divide.

I am half Armenian

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

That doesn't stop Slavs from having a different phenotype than Westerners on the same latitude as them.

Post penis. I need to know what an Armenian penis looks like.

Im half russian half Korean. Im pale with a big slav nose, 192 cm, but my eyes are monolids and hazel coloured

I'm 80% Italian and still look more Slavic, and I don't even know the rest of my ancestry. My hair is lighter than both my parents and my eyes are neither of their colors. Strong genes.

>My hair is lighter than both my parents and my eyes are neither of their colors.

Your father is cuckold

you're half Russian so you're mongoloid

"slavs" look like central europeans.
The "slav" look that you're thinking is actualy the result of turkic/mongol mixture. Like Lenin, whose grandmother was a mongol(a actual mongol, the horse archer kind)

I'm not Russian. The person I will be reproducing with is.

>"slavs" look like central europeans.
yes

but russians are not pure slavs. they're mongoloids mixed with other shit

depends on who his grandparents are

Lol dumbass there are so many phenotypes in Russians themselves, you can find really tall Russians with giga-chad chisled jaws and really Putin-tier manlets with circular Finnish faces. Pick one and reproduce with it, nationality rarely tells you how the kid will look like, only the looks of the father and mother do.

Russians have round baltid face shapes and slightly squinty eyes when compared to Europeans proper so there's that

no you stupid fuck.

he's quarter italian, quarter russian and half german

I blame the Tsars and their russification programs.

More than half of russians weren't really russians until a few centuries ago