Why do Japanese Canadians do this?

Why do Japanese Canadians do this?

Attached: interracialmarriage-canada.jpg (668x504, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_nationality_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And why is it so disproportionately large compared to the Chinese?

Japanese are one of the oldest Asian immigrants and the only one that did not get a new influx of immigrants. so over time they become less japanese and more canadian and open to mixed unions.

Thanks

The guy on the right is a Japanese-Canadian with his Japanese father. Just like Japanese immigration to the US, once Japan got 'rich', they stopped leaving their country.

With no new immigrants coming in, each generation of Japanese in the US/Canada/Brazil, etc becomes more mixed. In the US, 40% of Japanese-Americans are mixed-raced.

Attached: andy oshima_1509706892160.jpg (1080x1349, 115K)

they are trying to escape enforced mandatory conformity

No, we still get Japs due to job opportunities

oh please. the only "asians" coming to this shithole now are dotheads.

What are you talking about? Japan doesnt allow dual citizenship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_nationality_law

There has been virtually ZERO Japanese emmigration from Japan to any country in the world since WW2.

oldest asian immigrant group on the west coast, along with the railroad chinks.
they became really complexed after the internment they suffered during ww2 and ever since have tried really hard to integrate into the white majority to compensate for being treated as illegal aliens and potential enemies

Fucking yikes..
I know you’re talking about “westernized” Japanese, but I feel like Japan’s going to become less pure really quickly due to immigration, and these charts.

This is from 2006 the number increased hard in the most recent report from stats Canada they had 79 percent of Japanese people in mixed marriages

because japanese society there has much less population
30million chinkgooks there can easily find their partners from the same chinkgooks but it's impossible for 10 japanese there

Attached: vancouver riot.jpg (600x513, 123K)

WHY?!?! Am I the only one frustrated at this? At least tell me they stay in Canada..

Honestly don’t know

>According to the 2011 National Household Survey, people of Japanese heritage number 109,740 — or 0.3 per cent of the country's population — and are mainly Canadian-born citizens

they are surrounded by 99.7 percent of other races, so?

i saw a US equivalent for the survey, and japanese americans had the largest interracial marriage rate among all the minorities as well. that's not surprising though. most of japanese canadians/americans of marriageable age are 3rd or 4th generation, they aren't japanese anymore.

Isn’t Asian incels number one argument that East Asian women don’t go for white men just sea ones ?

Pure comedy

because that's why they went to canada. they just want to fuck whites in canada.

But that still doesn’t explain why their numbers are so much more unnaturally higher than anyone else’s. Especially other Asians.

Who are west asian men marrying? All these numbers except the ones for Chinese and SAs seem high.

the japanese are inherently cosmopolitan

because japanese don't immigrate to canada anymore in any significant number. so the japanese that are in canada are 2nd-3rd generation and more likely to race mix. korean, chinese, and southeast asians appear lower as a % because there is constantly an influx of immigrants who only date other immigrants and do not race mix for cultural reasons.

Small numbers and probably lack of ethnic enclaves.

based ARAB BVLLS

Ohhhh ok, that makes much more sense.. because I was thinking 1st gen, and the Japanese are more cultural than any other Asians.

blonde white christian women

This also makes sense. Thanks user.
Another question for you guys. Is it just me, or are more and more people fetishizing Asians nowadays? (Not just Jow Forums, but everywhere)

I don’t know it seems rare to see a middle eastern guy with a women who isn’t middle eastern