Have any of you non-American tried American BBQ (Texas style in particular)?

Have any of you non-American tried American BBQ (Texas style in particular)?

youtube.com/watch?v=vEn-tZa1vAQ

Attached: texasbbq.jpg (610x458, 93K)

wtf is that, you fucking amerishart?
FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

idk, but your CHI cousins in Texas seem to like it

bump

look like brazilian churrasco

I don't understand why people in most of Mexico prefer thin overcooked steaks instead of big chunks of meat

Me neither.
I love Mexican food, but Americans do steak better. Have you ever had a nice medium rare steak?
I've had them from steakhouses before, but lately I've been buying big sirloin steaks from the supermarket and making them myselves. It's so fun and easy, all you need is butter, salt, and pepper for the nicer cuts like that.

fpbp

Texas/Tennessee barbecue is the best "american" food has to offer.

you either eat it raw or overcook the meat
i dont understand why

It looks dried out and disgusting

That's not even a great picture. Watch the video, it's juicy as fuck

You better be seasoning that cutting board

God I would hope it tastes better than it looks

Heavy seasoning is not needed for fancy steaks. We're not talking about chuck or flank steak here.
I'm not a stereotypical whiteoid who avoid spices, but a Sirloin or Tbone steak does not need to have Lawry's dumped on it

Yeah. Its good but nothing special and it tends to be often overcooked. Pulled pork is great though

have you been to Texas?

Yeah, I spent one summer there 8 years ago in an exchange program. I was in the Odessa suburbs

oh cool. So you thought the brisket was overrated?

I think Dallas and Austin are more known for their brisket and beef ribs. They look very moist and tender in the videos I saw, those were the top tier places though (probably expensive + long line).

Looks incredible. Also can you cunts start exporting chika-a-fila to spiderland please?

Would your country even allow that?

Not really overrated because back then I didnt know Texas style BBQ was such a big deal, I just thought people there liked doing it often, and it was still good. Its just now with thr added knowledge I find it a bit talked too much about. The ribs were good but about the same as the ribs I've been eating here. And since I like meat rare/medium rare I found people tend to cook them a bit too much, but thats just my taste. And I didnt leave Odessa and its surroundings so it may be different elsewhere

Eh I don't know. We are full of retards who don't understand that freedom of speech applies to people they disagree with

yeah so it might not work out then. I'm not alt right or even conservative, but it annoys me how easily liberals get triggered these days. The right is actually making it worse, though.

Looking and acting retarded is a product of emotional behavior.
Both sides get very emotional when their values are attacked.