Culture Pals /cp/

NEED a qt edition:

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old;

Attached: 1548928952792.png (656x755, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P83xddCe
youtube.com/watch?v=z-2Mrws6zGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Krz11xrRcaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for I'll be your qt

love you

Lost the key to the cupboard where my work laptop is in so I've been waiting two hours for faculty management to turn up and get it open
>pic related is the cupboard in question

Attached: IMG_20190809_104303055.jpg (4608x3456, 1.72M)

Tfw even keys ghost you

Key guy came, apparently they have to drill it

...then pikagirlfriend asked me to send dick pics on this email [email protected]

Attached: DNNRFNGUsyg.jpg (255x252, 31K)

Is it bad that I'm seriously gonna live together with my chink gf that I met on interpals?

Attached: 1542669203077.png (154x143, 35K)

She might rob you

Are you living in China or Netherlands?

china, because she makes more money

Attached: 1559046690850.gif (640x480, 232K)

Then yes that is bad

Why?

Attached: 1561057524867.png (341x333, 35K)

*Insert vaugly racist generalisation about the Chinese/Chinese society here*

It's only a little worse than the place I currently have to live in, only difference is that instead of being surrounded by muslims that I'd be surrounded by chinks.

Attached: 1540623694839.png (636x720, 616K)

>have to drill it
hope it doesn't damage your laptop.

no. it's only bad if it's not a mutual decision.
good luck

Miss my french qt with hazel eyes

I'm moving there too in a few weeks too. Reckon it'll be hell to adjust desu

>instead of being surrounded by muslims
what part of the netherlands do you live in?

Rotterdam, the place I work part time at is filled with spics and outside is just filled muslims blacks and lately also a shitload of south european tourists.
Only thing I didnt like when I first went to china is that most toilets in shenzhen and around are squat toilets, the other stuff is easy to get used to but toilets always bother me.

Attached: 1533479698108s.jpg (112x112, 3K)

Managed to get it out, wasted 2.5 hours this morning, still gonna clock out at 15:00 wahey

are you saying they have squat toilets even in malls?

>still gonna clock out at 15:00 wahey
still going to time thief by shitting :D

Not in malls, but I just dont like having a squat toilet at home, just wanna relax when taking a shit at my own place, I'm also used to japan tier toilets so I have high toilet standards.

Attached: 1561869501918.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

:( I didn't know they have that at home. I thought it was only in poor areas.
since you said your gf kinda earns a lot, maybe she can get an apartment with a different toilet.

One of the girls I talk to is from eindhoven, is it like that there too?

she makes like 20k rmb a month but still insist on living at a place which is 2k a month because she's greedy.

Attached: 1530847728139.jpg (296x434, 44K)

In Shenzhen? i think that'd be hovel tier

does she know how you feel about the squat toilet?
if you can't tell her about it, i think it's not a very good idea to live with her.

Bump

blackpilled on women again

Attached: D856xbzXoAI8DVJ.jpg (750x845, 44K)

New pronouns are xi and xer

Is IP down for anyone else? I can't log into my account

she knows, but she insist on using squat toilets.
it's still 3 rooms, she used to live in a place with 1 room

working for me atm

>she knows, but she insist on using squat toilets.
well, that's a no for me.
i still wish you good luck. maybe you'll get used to it eventually

Is this the same Dutch guy that had a Jap gf?

Here is some chocolate my qt sent me though I think she’s just ghosting me now

Attached: B4120698-3685-44FE-ADEF-5E83050C0175.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

>it actually flipped the picture
://

I wish I was as good at getting IRL girls to like me as I am qts on this site

Cannot state enough how much I hate pakis

Here's an official guide for fellow Europeans on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for:Eastern Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey and other Arab Mediterranean countries.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script lightly, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a weird personality, ask weird questions and talk about surreal stuff, she needs to connect with you. Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and send her any money, if she can't afford flights to you, she is will eventually only be a burden to you in the future too.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

>Put this guide on the OP:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

How to get a nice Greek qt?

You can't, they're too busy servicing anglo shaft

Be a hairy muscular blonde and pick one up

:(

Hi :)

Hey (:

))

youtube.com/watch?v=z-2Mrws6zGc

Did you sign up yet?

Yes, I did :)

At the airport and my flight is FUCKING DELAYED

you bombing some plane, ahmed?

I hope you get a greek qt
But some have said talking to people from the same country doesn't work so well..
But good luck, fren

I remember a few years ago Lufthansa had some sort of a strike.
Why is your flight delayed?

hi all

for today i have
-2 vierwers
-1 message

Attached: IMG_0809.jpg (657x527, 36K)

is it even worth bothering if i want a qt greek gf that preferably lives near me

couldn't care less about a autistic chink gf that i am never going to see

>qt ghosted me for a month for no reason
>wake up this morning overjoyed to see a new message from her
>"I'm not interested in talking to you anymore."
youtube.com/watch?v=Krz11xrRcaE

Attached: 1548640040278.jpg (225x224, 12K)

What was the message?
Was it "Hi?"

Not Ahmed

Other plane arrived late, 4 hour delay

have sex

Attached: such cases.jpg (703x227, 15K)

i habe
- 17 vierwers THIS WEEK
- 0 Messages

>some have said talking to people from the same country doesn't work
Da it doesn’t

FUCK
YOU

Attached: 1548638432193.png (400x416, 204K)

its get better
stay viglinant

Attached: peukku.png (720x644, 31K)

What a retard. Waits a month just to tell you that. Fuck her, bro.

I could understand if I had done something wrong, but it seemed like things were fine. We were video chatting regularly and even started making plans to meet.
I hate people. It's hopeless.

>get a message
>it's a russian
God dammit I'm not interested in slavs anymore

sucks bro. I feel bad for you, at least in my situation what happened was all my fault. You did nothing wrong and she still acted like a cunt. All you can really do is move on, try and find other qts I guess.

F

Ooh the Gambia
If Macchi were here, he'd suggest you ask about the ninki nanka

>ask about the ninki nanka
the mystrery was solved years ago

Attached: ninki nanko.png (654x123, 11K)

Getting pissed at the airport bar

Attached: abd.png (246x50, 4K)

Trying to decide if I want to continue with Arabic on duolingo now that I've started it or go back and work my way through Turkish again instead.

Where do you live? I'll be your qt

Bump

Is this a site where you have to compete for the chance of friendship?

im not looking 4 a gf (male)

Yes

I'll be your bro

Wtf, how can a Chinese make more than some Westerner? What is her job?

Looks like interpals is die, and that's a good thing.

No, I am waiting for a reply :/

I'm never going to have another qt again and that feels terrible

Looks like niggerpals is die, and that's a good thing.

You have 66-75% of your life left. If you've failed thus far, the odds favour you still.

After 25 it's basically over for men if you've never had a gf

Men's value increases as they age if they play their cards right. You've got this, leafbro.

It's not over. Stop being a retard and listening to memes on Jow Forums, you Westerners are so gullible and take everything on imageboards for granted. My stepfather is a 40yo drunkard and a loser, he lives with his mother and my mother (his wife) in one tiny apartment, he works for pennies and looks 5/10 at best. I suspect he never had a girlfriend before. You said yourself that you ghost girls interested in you and don't want to go to bars, it's obvious that you create problems for yourself.

Take care of yourself, get a good job and a place for yourself, there's your secret for getting girls after 25.

Mine's decreasing, I'm still in uni and I'm working for minimum wage still

I'm uncomfortable when girls show interest in me because I'm not used to it and it's a strange and scary feeling

Join the mosque brother :^)

where to get french gf?

This site is dead. I'll never even find a qt if I drop my standards and start going for seas and slavs like a boomer

Just get an avec gf bro

how do you change it from a daily view to weekly view?

don't get any views for a day
>tfw on monthly view count now

The strangest thing on this site is that there are actually people here who don't read every message they get. No, I don't mean "not answer to", but instead, that they really don't even read every message. How are you supposed to get results, when there's an actual 50% chance of your message being completely missed, no matter how well composed or thought out?

It doesn't really get better. 43 views a day, and still I get about one message every two days. And even the few messages I do get are invariably from either kebabs, or ASEANs.

Attached: 1429635145360.jpg (586x453, 175K)

Going back and looking at how many messages I've sent that were never read is depressing