/NO PEDO/

South Korean under teen kids

Attached: 0003257547_001_20190808133414579.jpg (710x473, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsoWhnZzoqw
youtu.be/c60yzyPAqig
middleeasteye.net/news/
google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
youtu.be/5gD388N6OJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chilcheollyang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Myeongnyang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: dotup.org1916943(2).jpg (639x420, 145K)

Karate fears the Taekwondo

As a person who's done both karate and Taekwondo, I can objectively say that karate is the superior martial art. However Taekwondo is probably the most fun

weak country always burn or break other cunt's flag.

Korea is shithole country.

How about Kim's Nukewondo?

Taekwondo is karate's copy though.

how about based Dyatlov's Cherno-jitsu?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

why are their kids political?? back when i was 14 i was too busy in an internet cafe.

South Koreans learn ITF style of Taekwondo which use really weak hitting-boards. Any fool could probably break that board, no skill required

Attached: images(4).jpg (600x404, 50K)

Yeah me too.
I was busy to read manga or play pokemon shit...
japanese teenagers don't care about SK.

That's proof the SK is insane country.

Why do all korean males have the same ugly ass haircut?

Plastic and bowl haircuts the beauty standard over there

dogdo is mine nida ^.^/
youtu.be/HsoWhnZzoqw

pic : Japanese fisherman fire tortured by South Korea after SK kidnapped them around the island .

Attached: images(5).jpg (300x226, 12K)

$10 says these kid's retarded nationalist parents put them up to these rediculous stunts. Either that or the school. I was too busy playing TF2 when I was 14 to give a shit about anything like this.

South korean kids anti-japping in front of Japanese embassy
& SK faggot about to kill himself

Attached: images(6).jpg (386x272, 25K)

what the fuck...
Koreans believe this is nationalism?

South Koreans are same brainwashed people like their north bros.

Attached: images(7).jpg (685x448, 46K)

incels have dat haircut

>I will rather live under North Korean dictatorship than ever forget about comfort lolis

Attached: 80.jpg (785x1000, 187K)

Why do South Korean abuse their kids this much ?

Attached: images(8).jpg (198x254, 9K)

WTF is wrong with these people?

I don't get where that retarded 'nida' meme came from, but we never end sentences with that unless it has to be extremely formal like in military, news, or even more serious circumstances

Wtf is going on here? We and pakis are autistic about insults on flags and burning each other's flag is the worst we have done

There is nothing more pathetic than teaching children to hate.
You might win or prevail but forever a pathetic being/nation.

No worries, most of the people are quiet and chilled - we are not buying their products and nothing more than that. Japan should be worried shit about pissing Samsung off not this

>There is nothing more pathetic than teaching children to hate.
No Koreans can understand the easy logic .

Cool

>Muh morals and muh pride
Kys David.

South korean kids keyboard worriers
youtu.be/c60yzyPAqig

VANK : Anti-Jap organization financially supported by both regimes . SK Government pays the running cost

dude thats a fucking Fukushima resident lmao

damn, koreans are like blacks in the usa who cant shut up about "muh whitey" and "muh slavery"

[Summary of Japanese company and strategic substance, core materials on which Korea depends on Japanese supply . ]
・ Stella Chemifa: 12N(99.9999999999 % of High purity hydrogen fluoride (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Morita Chemical: 12N(99.9999999999 % of High purity hydrogen fluoride (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ JSR: Photoresist (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Tokyo Ohka Kogyo: Photoresist (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Shin-Etsu Chemical: Photoresist (for semiconductor manufacturing), Wafer (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ SUMCO: Wafer (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ HOYA: Blank mask for film (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Nikon: Exposure equipment (for manufacturing organic EL panels)
・ Canon: Exposure equipment (for manufacturing organic EL panels)
・ Sumitomo Chemical: Fluorinated polyimide (for manufacturing organic EL panels)
・ FANUC: Robot lathe (for manufacturing aluminum body of smartphone)
・ Toray: Hydrogen tank (for hydrogen vehicles)
・ Nichia: High-quality binder and battery separator (for electric vehicles)
・ Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd .: Multilayer ceramic capacitors (for automobiles)
・ TDK: Multilayer ceramic capacitors (for automobiles)

Will be continue this more than 100.

japan restricted export to Korea more than 1000 of industrial materials and about to 100 was core material and strategy substances.
>If korea lack of even only one of them then factory in Korea will stop working.

Hurry korea! Get them or mass prodact them by yourself.

THE SOUTH KOREA IS THE END.

*Sign*
Are those spammers paid or mentally ill?

japanes economical sanctions on Korea
is basically purpose of attacking supply chain of strategy materials from Korea to China.

Do not miss understanding it

Everyone who stand for korea for this issue is standing for chinese aggression.

SK is already enemy and betrayer of USA ,japan and western democracy.

SK was the big supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.

>So USA got huge anger right now about it and let japan to do economical sanctions on South Korea.

Iranian official says oil-for-goods deal planned with South Korea
middleeasteye.net/news/
iranian-official-says-oil-goods-dea

l-planned-south-korea

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/2019071
1_01/amp.html

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

>Strategic goods illegally exported from S.Korea
Data from Seoul point to over 150 cases of illegal exports of strategic items by South Korea that can be used to produce weapons.

South Korea's trade ministry had compiled a report on the number of such cases last October and another this May, following requests by parliament.

The reports found 156 cases during the four years ending this March.

>After that NK was started to rebuilding nuclear weapon.

""''>Korea seized after illegal export was happned.
>So it did not prevent at all the outflow of strategic substances all over the world. """
>NO ONE KNOWS ANYMORE WHERE THE ALL OF THOSE STRATEGIC SUBSTANCE WENT FROM KOREA. "

>It's pretty obvious that the SK gave north korea the illegal export from Japan. Moon is pretty much an appeaser to Kim, and will do anything to be the one to reunite Korea.

So economical sanctions on Korea is unavoidable.

せっかくの良い流れなのにコイツのせいでスレいつも台無しになる…。

>most of the people are quiet and chilled
really ? kim
whats this ?
You all seem like exciting , though .
youtu.be/5gD388N6OJQ

both maybe. normal people get normal job

fuck off you zainichi copypasta kim
this is my thread

Face the reality and die in fear of third Japanese economical sanctions waiting at date 28.
Shake by the fear gook

all asian insect hives are the worst, all it takes to whip up an outrage is to have the state-run news channel report on some shit that japan/china/korea did and that you SHOULD BE ANGRY about it

Then cue marches of millions of mind-controlled insects marching in the streets, you're all as bad as eachother

>Samsung

No influence for Japan.
Korean's pride=Samsung?

Normal Japan doesn’t care about chink and gook.
However gook society itself is big mass of anti japan.

leave those thread then

Your posting is meaningless since you made this gook protest thread...
You should ignore them and it's effect for them.
they want Japan's attention.

I’m not op stupid. Also I’m korean.

>korean

So are you anti korea-korean?
wow.

the girl is pathetic . she appear to not know about comfort women for SK troops .

fuck off nork sympathiser

Why Japanese hate korean is becouse they never stop asking ton of compensation money from japan endlessly even now.
Korean is beggar and we japanese outrage about it right now

Korea is too annoying with their MUH APOLOGY AND ETERNAL JAPANESE SIN and that kinda stuff, and Zainichi did have fucks who collaborated with North Korea and South Korean Anti japan movements that endlessly hate Japan and refuse to naturalize despite living here for several generations. And asking ton of compensation money from japan even now every year.

Korean is beggar and nigger of Asia

>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
<
>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

fuck off you fake right wing copypasta
Dont come here you schizo

> nork sympathiser

Nobody likes them in Japan.

Seriously Nobody.
pls go back to Korea.

Im Japanese . you delusional schizo
fuck off this is my thread
you are not welcomed

But do you like NK?

Seriously who would like them?
also じゃあなんでこのスレ作った?

in b4 the nork sympathizer proxy kim spree report

Attached: images(3).jpg (480x365, 26K)

don't reply to me j*ps

英語理解できないならスレ立てるなよ…もう削除しろよ。

Genuine taekwondo beats genuine karate. A karate mcdojo beats a taekwondo mcdojo.

Taekwondo after it became an olympic sport became castrated to the fucking pelvis. Back then, it was about punching, grappling, throwing, and of course, kicking. Now it's about giving your opponent a light love tap on the head to see who can score the most points. Fucking disgusting. Bring taekwondo back to its old pride. Just watch any UFC fighter with a taekwondo background, they always tear shit up, because it's taekwondo being used in a violent, aggressive context, far removed from that gay olympic bullshit.

as i said before , if you crack down this kind of thread , you should also blame other in other thread .
all you concern about is only south korea .
kim know your own

I hate both gook.
They are all crazy.
はぁ?
どっちも好きじゃないわ!
どこをどうみたら韓国を庇ってるように見えるのかわからん。

>taekwondo back to its old pride
(actually their old masters lernt in karate dojo)
(before they revealed it , those masters were bitching at karate )
(like , tekondo is origin of karate) lol

子供部屋おじさんは何故ここにいますか?

てか ,とかいちいち点入れないと英語打てないのかよw

Attached: images(9).jpg (600x431, 51K)

Old master of teakwondo means korean who learned karate. There is no old teakwondo. Teakwondo is made from Shotokan karate after ww2,

obama

Attached: images(10).jpg (300x214, 21K)

この子供部屋在日は毎日毎日何時間でもいるな。君仕事してないのか?

Attached: images(11).jpg (300x201, 20K)

Attached: Nobita enough is enough.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Also Genuine karate master like lute Machida is champion of MMA.
He emphasized always his karate background and how he adopt it in mma.

But that's more like radiated ghoul survived the Fukushima.

Only when jap flag make korean thread , these nk sympathizers appears and try to ruin the thread . lol
they might be afraid of jap .
becuz japs know what korea really is .

もう滅茶苦茶。
最初は韓国人の異常なプロテスタントに理解を示してくれてたけど、コピペとか在日ラベル貼り野郎のせいで台無し。

いつもこうなる。
だから朝鮮スレは立てない方が良いのに。結局最後Jow Forumsに反日を作ってしまうだけ。

Well is it korean joke or someshit ?

A long time ago, back before the Japs and the Koreans started feuding, the Romans and the Carthaginians fucking HATED each other.

The Romans hated the Carthaginians so much, they started 3 wars over them, and on the 3rd war, they finally killed them, burned down their cities, enslaved all their people, separated their families, and sold them on the slave market for as much as a loaf of bread. They tore out the tongues of all their historians, and chopped off the hands of all their scribes, so that the mere idea of Carthage would disappear within 1 generation. They HATED the Carthaginians. You know why? Because a Carthaginian general known as Hannibal absolutely BTFO'd them several times over, and nearly burnt down Rome itself. Hannibal was a military genius, and completely changed the way wars were fought, even to this day.

Despite their intense hatred for Hannibal and the Carthaginians, the Romans were not stupid. Every time Hannibal came up with something new and clever, the Romans were quick to study it, copy it, and come up with a counter for it in case it happened again. The Romans were very flexible, and they were not shy about stealing what they learned from the enemy. Using what they learned, and learning from the past, it was on the 3rd war when they finally overcame Carthage's defenses and absolutely razed their entire empire into the ground.

Taekwondo is like Rome, and Karate is like Hannibal. Taekwondo took the best parts out of karate, kung-fu, and korean wrestling, and built something new and better out of it.

We still remember the Romans, but nowadays, who still remembers the Carthaginians? Nowadays, nobody learns karate, but everybody loves taekwondo.

Try to survive endless Japanese economical sanctions you savege

Don’t forget date 28 ,japan is accounced third economical sanctions on Korea

Try to survive it

プロテストね

予測変換のせいでプロテスタントになっちゃった。

leave here . you and the copypasta are ruining this thread

it's you.

you ruined this thread fucking gook lel

知るかカス

下げ下げ下げ

死ねOP糞反日野郎

based. globalism is stupid. get a redpill, my japanese brother.

dont try to compare sk to the roman shits .
You seem like that lol

((actually both jap left n right is eager for unification under nk rule , because your right wing is scum bitch lol))

((in addiction , betrayer))

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

I would spinning back kick you all the way to Pyongyang, you slimy nip. Give reparations to Korea right fucking now, or I swear to Christ I'll do it.

>paid stupidly huge money
Nope

>apologized so many times
NOPE

wtf, stop lying

Anti-Japan Koreans are leftists.
Conservatives are pro-Japan.
Uneducated jap

>Give reparations to Korea
very kimchi kek
I knew who you are , with the wall of text kim

>Conservatives are pro-Japan
well I am too lazy to enlighten you stubborn boomer . sorry

>be japanese
>listen to k-pop
>watch k-drama
>japanese girls go crazy for k-pop boys
>japanese girls go to korea to marry korean boys
>buy korean cars
>buy korean computers
>eat korean rice

Japanese are LITERALLY cucks

Attached: 1489493403591.png (650x650, 13K)

Koreans nationalism=hating Japan

They can't love their own history and country without anti Japan mind.

Japan don't buy Korean product in general.

that's why hyundi withdrawn from Japan.

>boomer .
Why can’t you even type one period correctly lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chilcheollyang

Japan fears the BIG KOREAN NAVY

it seems he want to be next challenger .
round 2 fight kim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Myeongnyang

Japan fears the BIG KOREAN NAVY

is that it ? lol