The average american male consumes 3400 calories a day

the average american male consumes 3400 calories a day
and i struggle to get in 3000
how do americans eat so much? i need to gain some weight
t. lanky skeleton

Attached: 19198_48571.jpg (900x900, 105K)

I honestly don't know how, I'm guessing eating out contributes a ton along with the amount of calories in beer, highly flavored coffee, soda, etc. that people tend to overlook. I never eat out and eat according to the traditional breakfast/lunch/dinner with occasionally one snack and that rarely even adds up to 2,000, I am also pretty skelly If you actually want to bulk up read up at Jow Forums and eat proper food not mountains of sugar and corn syrup.

Attached: 6680331765d963811e1bea5112b44cb0.png (696x678, 363K)

Since their land is very wealthy, food is cheap. Because of that they are used to consuming alot.

Drink your calories

honestly eat shittier food
snack throughout the day, and start thinking of an american sized portion as a snack
t. american in the worst shape of his life after a few years of typical american lifestyle
eat like shit and don't go for any physically demanding activity

I cant even go over 2000 most of the time

retarded

I struggle to get to 1k calories how the fuck do you all eat so much

Carpenter here. I eat between 3500-4000 calories per day.

197 cm
108 kg

How are you alive then? that or you don't know how to properly count calories

damn you're tall :3

They have refill sodas and shit like that. Their diet is like 80 sugar

Jag är bara 190 så det är väl därför jag inte kan käka så mycket

Go to McDonald’s buy 10 basic cheeseburgers, each contains 300 fucking calories, eat them through the day, which isn’t very hard, that’s it

>on average, Americans eat 100g of corn syrup and 125g of sugar a day

Attached: vomit loli.jpg (680x680, 101K)

Damn, i doubt i consume anymore than 20-30g of sugar a day

that's half a can of soda

why are you gay?

beer

who knows

It's snack food and soda. The products are engineered to simultaneously make you feel good, but leave you wanting more, and to disguise how much you're eating as well. This is why Dasani puts salt in their water bottles (to leave you thirsty), and why producers of chips try to make them feel 'light' and 'dense' so you consume way more calories than you realize. People resort to junk food as an escape from their unfulfilling lives, and American companies are masters at exploiting them.

Yeah i dont drink or eat anything processed really.
I eat a lot of bread though and bread has like 3-4g of sugar per 100g, potatos has some sugar too so maybe 30g per day seems reasonable

Yeah it's nuts. I haven't had soda in years because I realized how bad it is for you.

They don't eat much, they just eat garbage
If you eat 100% healthy and high nutrient food, then even getting to 2k is already a challenge
But if you eat shit like pizza and burgers and drink cola then 3k might leave you hungry

it's hard to find the time to buy and cook radicchio and radishes all the time

the American way of life is unhealthy at square one because when people aren't working, they're stuck in traffic on the commute. I think people make unhealthy decisions out of convenience more than anything.