French people be like:

French people be like:
>Hey America, since you aren't using those Negro soldiers can we borrow them? Please, ve are desparate moussier.

Attached: IMG_2401.jpg (892x502, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeline.com/nazi-prisoners-war-texas-f4a0794458ea
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The french used lots of colonial troops in ww1 from the beginning though

>american education

L'éducation américaine

More like
>Hey America, since you don't give equal rights to brave soldiers, solely based on their colour, and they would rather fight alongside us, perhaps they should join the french army ? They are great fighters.

That's literally what happened.

Niggas were more respected for their service by the french than by their own felllw americans, Wasps are truly scum

True

Attached: battle_advrhine5 (1).jpg (1371x1119, 353K)

Why do Americans brag about being shitty people?

Attached: image.png (800x800, 519K)

>Americans think they invented using negroes as cannon fother
Oh my if you only knew

Ironically they were the last ones to use negroes as canon fodder because even the Wehrmacht soldiers were shocked at how bad the yanks treated the blacks

If you like them so much why don't you keep them. Oh wait...
Why do you frogs love Negroes so much?

WTF. Source for this claim?

Why do americans love their corporate overlords so much?

timeline.com/nazi-prisoners-war-texas-f4a0794458ea

there are more sources out there but I can’t be arsed to search for them

Pretty hypocritical considering french colonial POWs were shot by germans

should one know any of the black guys?

SS =/= Wehrmacht
Can’t blame the whole army for thugs like the SS, also it was France that conscripted the triailleurs, so all parties were fully aware of what could happen

the one in the middle is the father of alexandre dumas, the write of the count of monte christo, the man in the iron mask and the three musketeers

he's Based

Cringe

>all parties were fully aware of what could happen
You conscript all soldiers to go to war and yet you don't expect them all to be executed instead of being taken as POW

Attached: 1547482979298.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

Both SS and the wehrmacht did it, going as far as organizing manhunts with them just for fun. Not isolated incidents either since different units did it in various places during the battle of France

All is fair in love and war, if you surrender you’re at the mercy of your enemies, not that I defend those actions committed by the Germans during WW2, but every army committed atrocities the Germans simply were unlucky enough to commit them “the last”

They treated them way more fairly than you fuckheads

It's a meme. There were 70,000 killed out of 1,4M killed.
Nothing in comparaison to the Brits.

yeah what a great idea that was, now i guess they love us so much they won't fuck off

Attached: 195403-01-05.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

Attached: brit.jpg (768x1183, 336K)

We saw them as human and fighters rather than subhumans and cannon fodder.
I know what your feeble american mind is thinking right now, and no it's not a reason to accept mass immigration from Africa and that's not related at all so don't embarass yourself typing your next muttpost

>"X be like..."
why do people do this?

Pussy

His point that the germans, wehrmacht included treated the colonial prisonners worse than anything else, crushing them under tank tracks and such.
What happened happened, as you said, everyone commits atrocities in war, and we surrendered but you're still pretty hypocritical to call out the americans on that

Attached: 5fb6530813ed861d68a6d92813e29d48.jpg (810x1078, 236K)