Are middle easterners and southern europeans the same race?

Are middle easterners and southern europeans the same race?

Attached: 100%.jpg (646x587, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Adr3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Real southern europeans are not the same race as middle easterners. Its just that middle eastern invaders have gathered in large numbers in southern europe and now they repeat the lie that they are southern europeans until everyone will believe it.

But genetically they're all J

Southern europeans are genetically white. The middle easterns that gathered in southern europe and call themselves southern european are not genetically southern european.

no. Middle Easterners are Berbers.

Southern europeans have more in common genetically with say the Levant than Germany. They're literally all in the J haplogroup family.

damn lebos look like THAT?

imgur.com/gallery/Adr3A

Attached: 1556282847830.png (225x225, 88K)

haplogroups account for less than 1% of your dna, and most south euros are r1b, like most latin americans

Those that call themselves southern european or those that are genetically southern european? Im not repeating myself more than 3 times mutt.

Attached: 1562195794880.jpg (1020x666, 101K)

haplogroups just indicate you had one x male ancestor hundreds of thousands years ago.
there are niggers in congo w/ european haplogroups

I'm Indian, they seem like they're the same race lookswise thats for sure

Both are the same people and are olive skinned whites

Shut up kostas

Attached: 1544807206226.jpg (501x673, 186K)

you are shitskin arab worshiper obsessed w/ race. anyone w/ 2 brain cells can tell the difference between most of them.

Yes, the brown race.

I'm not Greek I'm Punjabi

Whatever you are luigi I dont care

no greek would ever claim he is an arab, or even worst, a turk

I hate arabs as much as I hate whites and there's no difference between either of them both have a history of imperialistic evil, oppression and warmongering barbarism.

Their mouth will claim nothing but their face/body/skin will do otherwise.

Attached: DNA-borders.png (720x523, 38K)

At least post a proper map.

Attached: 1894354908034536587.jpg (1200x1233, 410K)

These maps can be misleading

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

one does not follow from the other

they cluster closer to caucasus and souther europeans than arabs
palestinians, syrian and jordanians are more arabs than lebanese

Attached: 1545082206506.png (4066x2956, 1.25M)

Imbecile

That still means Arabs are very close to being Europeans

yes, closer than african and east/central asians

Attached: 1558553222950.png (3494x4180, 3.41M)

j2 is not arabic, is from red sea

delet this

Attached: b02.png (600x600, 262K)

Based and redpilled
Soon people will ask if middle easterners were true Germans

j2+r1b master race

Attached: 211a27a2b2c9056a59cd552ce7cf8d71.jpg (564x909, 66K)

I'm saying they're the same race not ethnicity

Are Germans and middle eastern the same race?
Pic Germans

Attached: refugees-1-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 144K)

>2 haplogroups
4 chan scientists never fail to amuse me

south europeans are manly j2(ancient anatolian) and r1b(western europeans)

Attached: Maria+Valverde+Celebrities+Attend+Anarchist+rfm8Q_4ITAdl.jpg (417x594, 75K)

They look like Mexicans who are also the same race. Only S. Asians are brown, Europe, the middle east, N. and. S America are where dirty whites live

Whiter than the average amerimutt

woman only have one haplogroup you idiotic imbecile. i bet you dont even know what haplogroups are and just parrot this shit around like a retard

Those are Afghans or pakis.

>I

Attached: 65d27c8e6e8ef91c1b65b2ec0c09d422144939c7_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

let me guess blonde italians are south europeans and brunette are mena?

Do you even biology

The absolute state of this guys WE WUZING

If you cherry pick hard enough, also goes for Tunisians and Turks. Hell even that Palestinian crusader rapebaby is blond and green eyed

Holy fucking shit lebanese are pathetic

Its cherry picking but there's truth to it. I'm the OP and i'm surrounded by blue and green eyed Palestinians and Lebanese. In India we don't say white or brown we just say fair skinned and all of you fall into that category for us.

imbecile

In India you also shit in public, so I really dont care about Indian's insignificant opinions.

No
We're not fucking eurosharts

Well, it's why the Jews "fellow white people" things works in the first place. Which won't in China and they are doing absolutely worse in that spiel over there.
>inb4 (((Communism)))

Nevertheless there are also very swarthy Middle Easterners and if you are actually Aryan or at least Central-/North-European the difference is massive. But I agree, this whole "white" identity thing becomes pretty weird, when you see pale Turls in Hijabs, and other pale Middle Easterners in Tschadoors and under Niqabs.

Ethno-Nat is deffinetely less larpy. Also, if you are Indian, you also have some Indo-European in you and it shows compared to Dravidians ie