Do you like the UK?

Do you like the UK?

Attached: 1550431925215.jpg (610x711, 95K)

Can't really say, only spent 2 days in London, and 2 in Reading. They're nice, good food, good beer, I don't need much more when travelling.

Why Reading? And what did you do in Reading?

No.

I like English people I play Dota with 2 English guys twice a week it makes me happy

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Friends girlfriend went to school there, and we went to a festival

No I don't.
Filled with pakis,africans, lower class whites and lgbt.

Plus your accents are atrocious!

yeah thanks mate nice one

No I don't.
Filled with pakis,africans, lower class whites and lgbt.

Plus your accents are atrocious!

Nope, you've killed family to satisfy your arrogance and greed

Yes, I would like to live there but it doesn't seem possible

To the English, thank you for establishing us and protecting us from the French and Natives.
To the French, thank you for helping kick the English out.

Should be doable. I see loads of Argentines at the moment because of horse stuff? Not sure what, I think it's polo.

I know that's unrelated. Anyway, I don't see it being a problem from my point of view.

yeah sorry for the subhumans lol

No

Yeah, but that's the rich people from here. I'll surely study so I can get a job there.

You think so?

Anyway, not to worry. Brexit won't change anything for you. What are you studying? London would be a nice place to stay.

I'm thinking about studying there, but it seems expensive so I'll surely study here something related to engineering because it gives you a lot of opportunities.

i think i have scottish ancestry so sure

No not really
I alway found the English accent really cute, but when I went to London not even one person was English. The people at the hotels, restaurants and stores all sounded foreign and I hated it

Yes but not london

no, but I love Karen

Attached: Karen Britain.png (850x1341, 1.6M)

Yes and I live in London. I want to move to a comfier city but I won't get paid shit

You are not cute.

[citation needed]

>tf
>tp
lmao

also can you even read, thick fuck? he asked about the united kingdom, not fucking london

three weeks ago I was in London, I feel pity for the rest of the UK...

no thank you

No
The eternal anglo can't be trusted