Which side will win, the Portuguese world or the Spanish world?

Which side will win, the Portuguese world or the Spanish world?

Attached: 6011856_orig.png (750x330, 92K)

Brazil is a growing power but Spanish will be the official language of the USA in a few decades, I think we got this

Stop it with the D&C threads

Attached: frase-hablad-de-castellanos-y-de-portugueses-porque-espanoles-somos-todos-luis-de-camoes-105649.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Attached: J.jpg (240x320, 23K)

I don't like the spanish language but I hate brazilians even more
VIVA ESPANA

there's no official language of the US, English is the De Facto language. The Anglo-Portuguese alliance will mean the UK will join Portugal's team, and America will join their bitch into war.

Spanish Conquistador vs Portuguese Terico (sp?)

>Portugal
>quality
>Spain
>quantity

>there's no official language of the US
you know what I meant you bitch
this is why we have to fight

Brazil is backed by I$rael and U$A
The Hispanic world is backed by Russia and China

Attached: 45A9E531-E011-4B9E-A52D-9489E4781EBC.jpg (366x326, 43K)

If it was just south america then I'd pick brazil, but when you add mexico and spain is another issue.
angola, mozambique and portugal, lol

>no official language
>implying to can sell your stuff if print everything in Spanish (at least) only.
Govt would say that it's anti-consumer to not use English anyway.

Attached: 366.jpg (363x374, 61K)

We will install an African Feminist as your leader and watch as you devolve back into your pre-Spain Iberia

Spanish words take twice as much space as English words. Too much de and a

The acquisition of spanish has only utilitarian purposes. There's nothing that drives white america into learning it from a cultural POV. Its relevance mirrors that of mandarin and cantonese, that being a high density of speakers.

Well, let's use Chinese then.
Yeah, people can do taxes, go to a court (with translator), open mom&pa store by using their language, but isn't govt will shut down you if everything will be on non-English language?

Attached: 789.jpg (550x450, 49K)

Attached: 1512081156503.jpg (310x583, 129K)

How many people speak portuguese in Angola and Mozambique?

All of them, so roughly 60 million people.

80% and 50% respectively

Well they created Portuguese and people from Iberia received it, probably most of them.
What about Macao and East Timor?

How do we get Portuguese (the superior language) to replace Spanish (the inferior language)?

we already won

basado

If Brazil manages to fix itself in the long run I think we can counterbalance Spanish South America and perhaps all of Hispanic America. On the other hand, Angola has the third highest population growth on the world and is projected to have 100 million people by 2070. Adding Mozambique (100 million) the Lusophone world will have around 450 million people in the late 21st century.

Make Rodrigo Duterte a dictator in Brazil

Oh no, how are we going to survive a bad leader? That would be a first.

Attached: 798.png (600x546, 417K)

On the federal level there is no official language but 32 states have ruled english as their official language

Is the relationship between Brazil and Portugal comparable to the one between the US and UK?

in Macau only public servants, lawyers, ethnic Portuguese, half-Portuguese half-Chinese and Chinese educated in public school with Portuguese as the official language can speak it which together account for no more than 10% of the population

Attached: macaohafu.png (1080x1350, 2.41M)

good luck amigo

Attached: 1562162149253.png (599x419, 149K)

I seriously see no reason to learn portuguese. Spanish gets tons more milage, almost anywhere you go in the new world

Attached: F718E8F0-7AE5-4F6E-8B48-748AEB73F0FB.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Spanish gets you Italian and Portuguese i've heard, you just need to learn the unique sounds

Not at all, we're not allies and we generally don't like each other.

Spanish world has Peru, they win.

a literal who country

English is only de facto nationally, but is officially in around 30 states. The southwest part of the country though is de facto bilingual, most signs and advertisements have a Spanish translation under the English one and all government forms come in both Spanish and English (as well as sometimes Mandarin and Vietnamese in California).

We've been somewhat close through the 19th and 20th century until Portugal chose to become a German colony in the 70s and 80s. In the former decade, president Geisel also supported the communist revolutionaries in the Portuguese Africa. Brazil has been rather isolated through its history. Its main foreign connections were mostly the Platine nations, Britain and Portugal. Although we never built an alliance like the one US and Britain have since 1945, Brazil did voice support for Portugal on a number of occasions, such as when India invaded Goa and president JK was staunchly solidary to Salazar.

Most of us either don't give a shit or outright hate them.

Attached: 16029186784672.jpg (876x2048, 480K)

Communist monkey

fascist BVLLS vs progressive deers

Attached: global firepower latin america.png (1060x2445, 390K)

super power 2030