Didn't get in in time because I thought this was a scam...

Didn't get in in time because I thought this was a scam. I still think it is but I'm interested in getting in before the next pump. What level should I wait to buy it at?

Attached: holo-696x449.jpg (696x449, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipn6EZu6tNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now. is a good time OP. weekly volume building up give October will be a big pump imo.

270 ETH

Don't enter, every holofag is bullish. It can't keep going up.

>I thought this was a scam
How stupid are you that you are unable to do a minimum amount of research to see that it's not. Hell, even if you don't code you can still look at Crypto Briefing review and see how legit this is.
If you don't DYOR and instead you're one of those guys that relies on Jow Forums for investment advice, I can tell you right now that you'll not make it. Unfuck yourself.

Attached: 20225930_1983935575175334_1476737213814276096_n.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>see how legit it is
>by 100% blindly believing a dev that wrote an article praising the most rudimentary parts of it's code

central bank scam

>It can't keep going up.
oh u sweet summer child

>praising the most rudimentary parts of it's code
the basics are the most important, user

Since the transaction history is in a DHT, it means that no one can actually audit the history because DHT will faill consistently on 2% of the data items in a adversarial situation.

Holochain has no chain. And no supply cap. And no automatic dispute resolution procedure (consensus).

It would be better to just use a network of webservers passing IOUs for monopoly money. It would be simplier and work better.

Holochain would function better if they used a currency like Bitcoin, instead of holo. It would simplify everything and make sense.

There does not appear to be a reason for holofuel to exist.

If holo was implemented as described in the white paper and actually worked, the nodes would be exit scamming left and right.

You just run a service and then bots to use your services, running on your own nodes. Then you dump the holo fuel. Or you build up reputation and credit and then exit scam by withdrawling all your fuel and dumping it for bitcoin.

Holoshit

reddit and eos fags btfo again

NOW

is it the right time though? ive been watching this shit all day and it seems likes its still going down

I'm too tired to disprove all your bullshit point by point so I'll try to keep it brief.
No, no, no and no.

1. You can't use bots to generate holofuel dipshit, cause that would imply you actually bought that holofuel and paid yourself for hosting. You'd be exit scaming your own money.
2. You could probably use bots (by paying with your own money/holofuel) to increase your reputation. Now lets say you have a repuation and can generate holofuel on credit to sell it for the promise of future hosting. You decide to exit scam insted. The holofuel that you can generate for future hosting is a fraction of what you spent to increase your reputation and a fraction of the money you can generate in a month by just being a legit host. Basically you spent a fuckton of your own money and wasted many months just so you can exit scam a fraction of that money. Now let's say you actually managed to find a way to increase your reputation by spending your own money and most of that holofuel went back to you, so technically can exit scam at a profit. Now we go to our next point.
3. All the hosts require KYC. Enjoy jail.

Now let's sum up your master plan here:
>spend thousands of dollars on hosting hardware
>buy holofuel with your own money
>use bots that spend holofuel to increase your reputation
>your reputation could probably increase in around 6 months, thus allowing you to "exit scam"
>"oh wait, I spent thousands of dollars on hardware and if I exit scam now I'll end up holding bags of shit"
>wait another 2-3 years to cover the costs of the hardware
>after 3 years exit scam with 10% of the holofuel value that you provide in a month
>go to jail because KYC
Brilliant.

Attached: 1320707246919.png (429x410, 11K)

1. Yes you can. You dont need holofuel to use an application since you can use computing power instead and be rewarded with holofuel for participating in the network. Therefore spambotting your own network would generate holofuel.
2. again you dont need holofuel to use apps
3. Exactly, its centralized by the holo organisatoin as they are the one and only reserve account that you can use to exchange holo for ether bitcoin etc. But you can still sell your account or similar.

Also picture

Attached: holocuck.png (963x3099, 430K)

>Therefore spambotting your own network would generate holofuel.
are you fucking retarded? this is so wrong that I don't even know where to start. Once you become a host, you fucking host dapps that are being paid by the developers of those dapps. You can't spam yourself and generate holofuel from nothing. Somebody has to pay that holofuel to you for hosting, aka doing actual work. At best you could spam the website of a dapp that uses you as a host amongst thousands of other hosts, which would be retarded and won't do jack shit for you. Seriously, this is so stupid and misunderstood that it pisses me off just answering.

>3. Exactly, its centralized by the holo organisatoin as they are the one and only reserve account that you can use to exchange holo for ether bitcoin etc

I do not think binance would list holofuel if double spend was possible.

they arent fucking listing holofuel, they are listing HOT an ERC token you brainlet

Already answered you cuck and yes you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipn6EZu6tNg
from 0:50
"it is a way of running applications that requires only the devices of the users themselves. Me showing up as a user, is also me showing up as a host so im paying my own way."

So there are 2 things here, either you can earn holofuel or holofuel is useless because its not necessary for anything, it has no usecase, there is no circular economic and it will just be stagnant and holo org will reap the rewards of the retards buying it

Attached: 45235235.png (841x542, 187K)

>they arent fucking listing holofuel, they are listing HOT an ERC token you brainlet
Binance is going to convert all HOT to Holofuel once it's finished.

Tranny Admin said that binace will support holofuel after release.

Remains to be seen how trustworthy she is.

>"it is a way of running applications that requires only the devices of the users themselves. Me showing up as a user, is also me showing up as a host so im paying my own way."
yeah, that's Holochain right there, not Holo. If all goes well, at some point in the future (decades from now) the entire internet will run on holochain and every user will also be a host. Until that happens you have Holo that bridges holochain apps to the internet. In a future where Holo is replaced by native holochain apps and EVERYONE is a host, Holo becomes useless. If we ever reach that point, years before this "flippening" happens, the value of holofuel will literally be trillions of dollars because it will be backed by the entire computational power of the planet.

Let me explain it to you in brainlet terms:
Stage 1
- devs build apps on holochain but few people use holochain so devs pay the hosts so that the apps can be accessed through a normal browser and reach the normies

Stage 2
- holochain becomes more popular and many people become hosts
- the ones that are hosts can access holochain apps without incurring a cost on the devs
- there will still be people that won't be hosts in the network and will access apps through a regular browser
- devs still pay for hosting to reach these people
- at this point the value of holofuel is insane because it's backed by a fuckton of computational power in the network

Stage 3
-all the apps in the world run on holochain
-everyone in the world runs holochain and pays his own way (like Matt described)
- Holo becomes irrelevant

Now explain to me what the fuck this has to do with you spamming your own network and earning holofuel?

Attached: 1353883901800.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

godspeed user, you're braver than me for still putting up with these retards

actually that retard convinced me to stop educating brainlets on Holo cause it's a waste of time. He can't influence the price and I can't influence the price by writing 2000 character posts for every "neet debunks Holochain after 30 minutes of research" bullshit post.

It's much easier for him to post some retarded bullshit than it is for me to disprove it, cause I actually have to explain shit in a logical manner but also keep it simple enough for brainlets to understand.

Attached: 1321136084999.jpg (554x527, 57K)

>All hosts require KYC
Ah I knew it was just a low sat shitcoin. Scams always pump the hardest

>godspeed user, you're braver than me for still putting up with these retards
Hardly brave. He's definitely saltier than you tho, the saltiest of the holiday fudders. Unless you some some super technical shit out to prove your claims, and not just copy and paste and interpret stuff from their paper, then anything you said doesn't really mean jack shit because it's just your opinion. Nobody cares about what you think just because you THINK you know what you're talking about .

Stay poor Fuckboi