Not trying to be racist but are they even human?

Not trying to be racist but are they even human?

Attached: Aboriginal-kid-big-smile.jpg (740x457, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/01/us-healthcare-insulin-diabetes-jordan-williams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously.

can you define humanity?

>tf
>tp
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/01/us-healthcare-insulin-diabetes-jordan-williams

t. Bruce Wallabinga

Was there really no resources to create some sort of culture beyond hunter-gatherers? Was Australia climate harsher than southwest USA?

Attached: cliff-palace-550x438.jpg (550x438, 54K)

yes. and they're more intelligent and soulful than you

OP is a butthurt racist Chicano known as "Tenochca" who's mad I made a thread saying Aboriginal people should have their own country

this

I don't think they ever had enough population density to sustain places like those

Just go live in Africa for a while (any part of it that isnt full of infrastructure built by whites) and then come back and tell me if you think they are.
If you arent raped and cannibalized by then that is

>Africa
Burger education.

are you?

If only they delevoped some grain, I wonder if there is some grass in Australia with the potential of becoming a source of food like wheat or maize

>Abos are not genetically like sub-saharans
Tell me more about all your Abo rocket scientists and doctors

You racist

Attached: racist.webm (640x360, 1.75M)

tell us if you are a rocket scientist or doctor or more likely a minimum wage fucken burger eating waste of space, are you even human?

abos make africans look like asians in comparison

Retard
Aboriginals are closest to Melanesians which in turn are closest to East Asians. Believe it or not

As an interesting aside before colonization the most densely populated area in Australia was northern Queensland as opposed to the southeast coast in modern Australia

They’re furthest away from Sub Saharans mate. Probably even further then us.

>because they are both blacks they must be from Africa

according to taxonomy if you can reproduce with another individual, they are of the same species as you

so yes, all black people etc are human

or white people and black people aren't human

whats the context of this webm?

Attached: download (12).jpg (223x226, 9K)

Just whites correcting a mistake done a few centuries ago

They couldn't afford the firefighter bill so they put them back where they were.

lmao, you know that's a reversed video right?

Uhm...yes

no its not dumbass

They are a kind of human but probably a different kind

Capable of civilization
No one has a soul
Yes
Abos are not related not africans

no, they're covered in the flora and fauna act, one of our most dangerous animals too

Yes it is, you fucking Aussie piece of shit.
Shut your fucking mouth and go back to raping a Dingo.
Holy shit, you and Sweden need to be nuked 100x over for being this fucking lame and w***etrash!

>one of our most dangerous animals too
How are they dangerous?

kill yourself you worthless faggot, australia #1, i wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, day of the rake cant come soon enough

Attached: 1504917646138.jpg (500x450, 43K)

>according to taxonomy if you can reproduce with another individual, they are of the same species as you

Attached: goat-523063.jpg (590x788, 75K)

lmao. Chill, faggot.

>Australian Aboriginals
>Black
I can't even...

tigers and lions are the same species :)

this. they are pretty easy to tell apart from Africans too in terms of facial features

its because they have resources that they can live as hunter-gatherer and not resort to back breaking agriculture

They are not

Niggers and Abos alike aren't human

Never have, never will

Anonymous in a chink board, so brave

This. Only Caucasian adamites descend from heaven, rest evolved from apes.

The helicopter is waiting for you my friend. I have relatives in Chile. They hate commies