Between 2009 and 2018 Romanian car manufacturer Dacia managed to double their production from 309k to 655k...

>between 2009 and 2018 Romanian car manufacturer Dacia managed to double their production from 309k to 655k, making them the largest grower out of any automotive brand after competitor Tesla
Are we entering the Romanian century?
Are win in a timeline where people dream of driving their 20k Leu Dacia over Romanian roads into the Romanian riviera?

Attached: 1200px-2015_Dacia_logo.svg[1].png (1200x1052, 177K)

Dacia is mostly French desu

How is the Romanian riviera, Pierrè?

They've just replaced Daewoo, Hyndai and Kia as Eastern Europe's first choice to buy a new car.

>Romanian roads

Eastern Europeans buy BMW with I don't know what money.

yours

Dacia is the ripoff renault.

no, it's literally Renault

Logan is a Megan clone.

Why ripoff? Its basically a new old Renault for less than 10k.

It's 12k brand new with medium level bells-n-whistles. You are better of buying one second hand that has like 50k km's because the price can drop as low as 3k-4k eur.

I'm thinking about buying a new Dacia Duster 4x4

Attached: 2018-Dacia-Duster-dCi-110-4x4-Prestige-0-7064-default-large.jpg (1200x675, 182K)

Just don't.

the new ones are really good for the price though, they upped the build quality quite a bit
it's true that you're probably better off buying something used but still

it's pretty easy to be Dacia though because they're just manufacturing old Renault's or cars that are made out of old Renault bin parts. The whole point of Dacia is there's nothing new or interesting about them, they're just decent low cost vehicles.

ALWAYS buy used

what about buying a used dacia duster?

the average nobody can't by a new car here

pic related, éves means years old

Attached: pf_bosch_infograf_02-20180918.png (2000x1125, 105K)

what about seat Jow Forums

Attached: 1564951655548.png (1567x976, 1.21M)

He's right, Dacia is French, they even sell the Dacia models under the Renault brand in some third world countries.

you can have a seat in my car

Attached: anonymoose_car.jpg (1836x2448, 616K)

i meant the company

kek

first car I owned was a 2005 SEAT Leon
still miss my poorfag Golf

Seat is based

daily reminder that spain main export good are cars
wish our government subsidized the shit out of the industry to compete with germany

>wish our government subsidized the shit out of the industry to compete with germany
I am sure Germany will hate the prospect of Spanish taxpayers subsidizing a subsidiary of Volkswagen

This. Seat is cheap Volkswagen too.

>cheap
It hardly is. Seat over here is mainly seen as the more young and trendy version of VW. Skoda is more the budget alternative for old people who don't care about status

sorry but i have no respct for seat now that it doesnt make fiat copies. The Marbella was based.

This. It's the same with Volkswagen and Skoda. Dacia makes budget Renaults so people will buy it.

Btw Renault was a nazi.

>Are we entering the Romanian century?
I already did

Attached: my dacia.jpg (2420x1815, 2.09M)

They are doing well here since Dacia Sandero is the most sold over here. I don't like it, but for many people it is just a mean of transport that gets you from A to B.

Diacia is owned by Renault, French company.

the quality didn't increase as much compared to Škoda

Bazat și Daciapastilat

VW Polo: the brand
Skoda is VW Golf: the brand

All hail our new Romanian overlords. I did my part today and donated blood.