Serguey filmed fighting in a mac donald

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

Attached: 1536177706627.webm (576x720, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking soiboi

I've got a sergey video of him punching a news reporter in the face. It's legit 10/10 meme material, but idk how to post the webm here because it says no sound allowed.

Help me and you guys will get a fucking hilarious webm, you wont regret

Sergey is way fatter than that

Attached: E7Cmztj.png (652x624, 248K)

>in a mac donald

of course the niggers in the background start with their over exaggerated laughs

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's this weird skinny pants and white sneakers meme?

She has good form tho. Whole body movement, really making her jello jiggle work for her. Is one shoe off a technique? This is some next level shit

Attached: 1535278667788.webm (640x360, 2.02M)

that fat hoe Vs yoel romero ufc 230

Please be respectful that is his first GF

fuck that manlet got btfo

"And here we witness the mating ritual of the deluded Linkies in their native habitat."

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-070705_Chrome.jpg (1252x1243, 700K)

I bet hey said link doesn't solve the oracle problem

every user acting all macho like they could defeat this she-beast singlehandedly

Attached: f5f.gif (286x204, 745K)

that bitch should quit her job and fulfill her destiny of becoming a pro sumo wrestler

what a BEAST! would love her to throw me around.. if you catch my drift? know what i mean? sex

The chesthair of the man just behind kek

lmao whiteys get manhandled by their women

rKekt

kek

... and it's beautiful ...

maybe it was bait
maybe your are that new
that vid is sergay classic

Here, I posted it in /gif

sides burst, I needed this

Attached: 1505836797354.jpg (539x807, 87K)

Functional girth. My lord.

Lool, isn't Sergey that morbidly obese russian philosopher who's doing chainlink? Doesn't he weigh like 300 pounds at least? That dude in the video is skinny as fuck.

sergey can't fucking keep getting away with this!

Goddamn sergey lost a lot of weight, probably from all those fights he's been getting into at mcdonald's

This is so fucking great, that faggot tries to jewjitsu the cow in a front choke and gets tossed around like a ragdoll instead. It's absolutely hilarious

a) if you didn't laugh there's something wrong with you b) racism is cool and all but you're way too much of a tryhard faggot, KYS

Nobody is saying they wouldn't get tossed around by 400 pounds of prime beef and tits, what the fuck you on about? She'd beat 99% of us up and most of you poor incels would probably enjoy the rape afterwards

fatties are cool

the amount of newfags in this thread that have never seen this before
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA

You are wayyyyyy too focused on being a racist lol. How pathetic of a life do you live?

HaHaHaHa!!!

fuck off nigger

WASTED

Sell your LINK

Different subs you muppet

me no nigger nice try, cum again (in yo momma)

Is this achievable natty?

newfag
fuck off shitskin

Attached: nigs btfo.webm (406x650, 1.97M)