What do you think about Belarus?

What do you think about Belarus?

Attached: Belarus.png (2365x2235, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/letting-priests-marry-would-not-solve-the-catholic-churchs-pedophilia-problem
newindianexpress.com/world/2019/jun/25/russia-jails-polish-citizen-for-14-years-on-spy-charges-1995211.html
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28073/company-teases-new-f-16-flight-sim-after-developer-ends-up-in-jail-over-buying-usaf-manuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing

It should be an oblast of Russia.

your dictator is a chad

*Belorussia

it should be our voivodeship

B

This

She is our girl,fuck off

no, last thing they need is more orthodoxy

I like BATE Borisov, they have European bisons and they still have death penalty which is based.

They're predominantly orthodox retard

Its a country that only exists because Lenin was Ludendorff's whore, it should be part of Russia.

Based

so, they at least have a decent sized christian population, they dont need to fall under empire of byzantine cult and monke emperor

Why? We have our own culture, different from Russian and our own language. Also Russia is a multicultural country, and Belarus is 100% Slavic

Go fuck children c*cktholic,how pussy you are to listen to blacked cuck in Rome who says that priests cannot grow beard and have family

Ruskies are kinda lucky that Belarus has such a small population. If they had as many people inside as Ukraine, the emaciated russian economy wouldn't have enough of petrodollar-money to keep them fed, so they would eventually revolt like Ukraine and strategically it would be much bigger problem for ruskies, because Belarus is the only buffer zone in the core they have, everything behind Belarus is just a short highway to Moscow hehe

Nice fake made up by soviets language which isn't spoken by anybody

It's true

Attached: 454747.jpg (1023x575, 75K)

thedailybeast.com/letting-priests-marry-would-not-solve-the-catholic-churchs-pedophilia-problem
>Earlier this year, an Orthodox priest who had served in religious camps in Russia and Greece was sentenced to 14 years in a Russian penal colony for “violent sexual acts with minors.”
>Here in America, an Orthodox priest was convicted in 2015 of sexually assaulting a boy in Maine. The priest had been accused of sexual misconduct as far back as the 1980’s.
imagine if your priests could marry and they are still violent pedophile animals

pro-Russia,white Russia,potato

Attached: BE4279B3-7EB8-48A4-AFE0-8D1F626BE1E5.jpg (296x427, 25K)

its real language unlike your byzantine rebel satanic cult you follow

Belarus has no culture, no history. You are basically Russia junior.

Perverts can be found everywhere, but you at least understand that cuctolick rules are stupid

There is nothing good in the death penalty

cant wait for based banderists to demongol your "culture" once you lose the ukraine war

Australia has such a rich culture and such a rich history, oh wow.

Check statistics lmao,also what's bad about Byzantium?

cultish totalitarian rebel "empire" of feminists and pederasts, based ottofriends finished the jobs crusaders started

Don't forget to take your medicine,shizo

I was such a massive fan of that ship when i was in middleschool.

Most people outside Europe don't even know this country exists.

pic related, best medicine for eastern orthodoxy

Attached: Srbosjek_(knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941–1945.jpg (1200x905, 82K)

Does Belarus have free travel law with russia?

Yes

Fuck you. We're descended from Convicts..

Australia has its own culture.

Belarus has the same culture than Russia.

>What do you think about Belarus?
smoll russia

> a french negro posing as an expert on the eastern-european matters

I am about to puke

Is it true you have to pay the state if you don't have a job?

Attached: 1563995480867.png (741x568, 29K)

How's Belarusian culture different from Russian? Genuine question. Also everyone speaks Russian in Belarus.

>How's Belarusian culture different from Russian?
In the same way that the culture of Modena differs from that of Venice

Australia is relevant, Belarus is irrelevant, so that's why it should belong to Russia.

No, the government didn't pass this law after mass protests

>Australia is relevant, Belarus is irrelevant, so that's why it should belong to Russia.

Australia is relevant only as a supplier of cheap natural resources to China nowadays. Even Australian elites are seriously hestitating if they should still be a member of the alliance with the USA. And firepower of Australia is even smaller than firepower of Poland, so their relevance is only a function of American geopolitics. World is changing, if you haven't noticed it yet. It is not times when you can close people inside borders like in prison and cut them from outside world. Such nations like Ukrainians and Belarusians pretty much realize today that they don't need to vegetate under Russian boot, they have more possibilities. And even surrender-frogs can't turn river's flow with a stick. Pootin thinks he can keep impoverished and disappointed masses under his plutocratic rules forever without any consequences whatsoever. All dictators in the world had similar illusions. So called "Russian world" is kept in one piece only with using a brutal force, but using brutal force plays out your legitimacy with time, and people whom you give orders become tired and disobeying. You had your yellow vest scandal so you know what i am talking about.

This

Ukraine was a corrupt dysfunctional joke of a country, even when it was presided over by its pro-western elite. It's GDP never budged much beyond its 1990 level, despite the more Russian aligned Belarus doing far better, and the country's independence has ironically done more to depopulate itself than Lazar Kaganovich could even convinced of, and that was even before Euromaidan.

I agree. But this specific Russia-tier system of oligarchy was created in Ukraine due to objective reasons: the West was never interested in investing there, and Ukraine since the disintegration of the Soviet Union was economically dependent on Russia. It only deepened its backwardness. And since Ukraine is a country with over 40 mln population, Russia - with its shaky economy based mostly on trade with hydrocarbons - can't boost them artificially to such degree as it does in tiny Belarus or Chechnya. Oligarchic systems in Russia and Ukraine are a system of interconnected vessels: these people have businesses in each other's countries and are tied with net of formal and informal personal connections. Situation that Ukraine found itself in wasn't just a result of incompetence of their ruling elite, it was mostly a result of its hopeless geopolitical situation.

I like Belarus and his shota ruler

Attached: CQEB8PdUYAAFcDe.jpg (599x362, 38K)

So called "Russian world" is projection of Ukrainians of their own bombing of Donetsk. They explain it like that.
In reality it's "Ukrainian world".

Kek. This is the same guy 5 years later

Attached: 45645757.jpg (620x415, 38K)

Smolensk and Bialystok are rightful Belorussian clay

Cute country, cute Belarus language (yes I know Russian is widely spoken)

maternelle-tier

Attached: 7273202-happy-children-sitting-on-couch-at-home-browsing-internet-on-laptop-computer-girl-smiling-at (1300x866, 131K)

Let them try to attack our based orthodoxy.

based
thank you

>So called "Russian world" is projection of Ukrainians of their own bombing of Donetsk. They explain it like that.
>In reality it's "Ukrainian world".

Ukrainians were always extremely pro-Russian, all of them. Yet in 00s majority of them had opinion that being close to Russia is the best way to secure their country. And what this attitude led them to? Now they have a war with country that was supposed to be protector of their territorial integrity. I bet if they could turn back time, they would never decide to be a part of Russian sphere of influence after 1990, and they would revolt this year just like all countries of Central-Eastern Europe instead of keeping low profile.

so when are you going to vote for the shota ruler?

Banderaists are bunch of iodine deficient stormfags that trying getting Chechens to fight along side them in 2016 to little success, they get beat up when singing songs about him by poles, and all the Svidomy military is good for is throwing some shells around.

>Ukrainians were always extremely pro-Russian, all of them.
If you look at their story, it’s just a series of conflicts with us and betrayals.

>Yet in 00s majority of them had opinion that being close to Russia
And all of a sudden they all become anti-russia. Made revolution and attack Donbass. Weird.

>they would never decide to be a part of Russian sphere of influence after 1990
Yeah, but without Crimea and Donbass.

I don't think about you but I find east slavs beautiful

Attached: 1565104081754.gif (600x338, 2.5M)

I was thinking about visiting Belarus but everytime i was too afraid to do this. I have irrational fear that if i crossed Poland's eastern border, something bad could happen to me. I never visited Kaliningrad for the same reason. Fortunately you guys are not afraid to come to Poland, at least.

Attached: residence permits 2017.jpg (1905x717, 528K)

My surname comes from there, i like belarus

Top Kek are you some kind of sissy faggot? 90s are over nothing will happen.

I am afraid that they could arrest me for "spying" or smth. KGB is still operational there and i bet they treat every Pole as a potential spy.

I bet there are lots of Poles going to Belarus. Have you ever heard them being arrested?

Ruskies just arrested some random Polish tourist under "espionage" law and sentenced him to 14 years in Gulag in Siberia

newindianexpress.com/world/2019/jun/25/russia-jails-polish-citizen-for-14-years-on-spy-charges-1995211.html

Things didn't change there much since stalinism. I just don't want to risk.

Just don't spy lol

It reminds me of this thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28073/company-teases-new-f-16-flight-sim-after-developer-ends-up-in-jail-over-buying-usaf-manuals

I will admit being a spy anyway, after losing few fingernails during "conversation" with a ruskie from KGB.

It looks extremely boring and worth visiting at all. Just a buffer zone

Attached: Minsk_Montage_(2015).png (1000x1400, 2.15M)

what's belarus?
is it some russian oblast?