Vitalik and Charles ( Ethereum vs. Cardano )

- no scaling plan vs. actual workin scaling.

Here are both comments:
Charles: reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/95x57d/comment/e3ye7mf?st=JLPO908K&sh=9a3c0c40

Vitalik: reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/95xgno/comment/e3wdzk9?st=JLPOAMWW&sh=a52b9f1a

How is Casper really doing, didnt heard anything new the last months?

It is announce for more then 2years now, still no testnet.
Will ETH fail to scale, Cardano already has its shit ready, full mainnet launch with POS, IELE VM planned for late Q4 and Q1 - Cardano supports different languages, so in fact every workin dAPP and contracts on ETH can easily deployed on the cardano network.

cryptokitties are nowhere near a Problem for Cardano, because cardano actually has the abilitie to scale with users like a torrent network.

Current blockchains didnt grow with there userbase, they all have capped possibilities.

Currently you get 1M ADA ( ehats 1/25.000 of the total supply )for just 14BTC.

FOMO overruled me the last days, I deep dived with the project. Literally everthing looks great.

Isnt it?

and Cardano has a hard capped coin supply Ethereum not.

what are your thougths?

Attached: CB3C7222-9C86-42ED-8CF1-795F1FBB885C.jpg (750x996, 664K)

ETH will die anyway if the didnt ramp up there research on how to scale.
You cant deploy any dapp because this fuckin VM cant handle the usage.

„If you use it you break it“ - Vitalik

>Pic related

Attached: 5305CC18-2D0E-4645-93C3-375411AD0F27.jpg (750x1165, 723K)

Charles is a gigantic faggot and is scared of the king. Charles is a kike while dan is a white former Christian, believer in god but hater of the institute of religion. Think the choice is obvious, with Jews you lose

EOS already scaled bro, buy the dip at 2-3 or get left behind.

Attached: 9BD39B9E-8884-40FE-B50B-51A3B9456ADA.png (375x523, 295K)

i own both more or less equal weight , bought cardano last year when they launched there mainnet and Binance added the trading pair.

your bags are fucking heavy bro

EOS traded decentralization for scalability. Cardano will not do this, is philosophically opposed to doing so, nd will shift the entire cryptosphere by accomplishing class leading security, massive decentralization (think bittorrent), and scalbility.

Attached: 9DBA2A2E-611E-4039-888E-391D422EFD6D.png (387x711, 111K)

I dont like the idea of who EOS manage its shit, the abilitie that they can freeze my wallets just show how centralized this chain is.

If I get arrested for lets say (whatever) I swear that the gov will have the abilities to freeze/seize EOS accounts if its necessary

no not really, I am still up 130% compared to BTC

and 260% compared to ETH

Are you saying EOS is going to $2-3?

Correct. Buy my scam coin

Attached: DIhF1NZW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

They're both two absolute smug cunts, let them at it

as I said I bougth it sirectly after the launch on Binance in October ( at around 490sats (+-) its currently at

Casper is dead and Vitalik knows it, problem is that he is so much of a sperg that he is tipping his hand prematurely. ETH will not survive the great alt shakeout that is happening. Everyone laughed at EOS, but they will have egg on their face because the reality is that nobody gives a shit about decentralization.

ETH has the first mover advantage, they’ve probably got a year or so to get their shit together.

I do think that Cardano may have a cleaner protocol though, Ethereum has a lot of bullshit in it already to be backwards compatible, I’m worried this will get worse with switch to PoS.

Ethereum needs to realise we don’t need this shit to be perfect though, it just has to be good enough and come soon otherwise the hype will die away and it will probably take a long time for companies to want to try another blockchain protocol again. If Ethereum loses, Cardano will lose too.

Very likely yes
Checked, this user knows.

I expierenced the same behaviour the last months, or almost the last year.

But the inital thought,the main reason for all of this was the thought to have decentraliced global money, in control of its users.

I dont get the shifting, why we fall back to centralized structors, and then again why someone dosnt fire up 20 synced mysql DBs around the gloabe, we dont need a blockchain for that.

Scammer vs. Scammer

Anything that began as an ICO is a scam.

Without decentralization blockchain is a slow-ass database

First move advantage don't mean shit when you can't scale. ETH is a mess

Nice reddit meme

EOS will be 1 mln tps once parallel is added, it’s already hit 3k tps and not even used 1% of the network resources

Don’t worry tho goy, you can fomo in when mainstream media is shilling it in a year from now like they did with ETH in March 2017

Tell that to bitcoin...

BTC has managed to market itself as a store of value. ETH on the other hand has turned into the largest bubble in crypto

You fucking idiot. Buy tezos.

Cardano has 0 adoption. Max TPS same as ETH.

It's a pajeet coin and is 95% down.

Fck off with your shill faggot and give us something good.

I think you dont get his valid point.

Host 20 dedicated mainframes around the globe, connect it with a VPN Tunnel capable to handle 1000GByte/s.

Starte a Database of your joice, install a hashtable, connect sub Environments to that global VPS system, that handle the traffic between the intranet and global access

And now you are able to handle millions of tx/s, without the bottleneck of „block“-chains - with all the securitie standards of existing „blockchains“

Fuck off Onions Hoskinson

>slow-ass database that makes things easier for elite's secret agencies to use surveillance on you for wrongthink.
Fixed that for you.