What jobs pay good?

Im a senior in highschool and i have been a long time lurker but i'm extremely worried about what major i should pick for college, like wtf is good? Either the pay is ass or i don't like it. I can do hard work and im no incel but i'm trying to find a major that can one day pay over 6 figures, atleast until i can start investing and trading full time...
INB4 Computer Science ( Not my thing )

Attached: college.png (329x153, 4K)

finance

Sure, STEM has more value than non-STEM but ultimately, it depends on how you are going to apply your major in real life.

I have seen countless smart fuckers back during my college years but they are still neets because they can't even do a simple interview.

Good rule of thumb: If it doesn’t involve math it’s a major not worth pursuing.

What are some jobs you guys have chosen?

College is a scam, become an electrician or a welder and get paid to learn.

Barista at Starbucks.

What's a good major in business that has some good growth opportunities.

Attached: Damn Sad Pics.jpg (2048x1152, 624K)

Nah that's gay, I'll do graphic arts instead. Can't replace me with a computer for a long time. Stem will be replaced with AI, most accounting jobs too. I did a risk analysis and decided this is the safest thing to do. Yeah I'm going to be busting my ass, but you can work from home most of the time and make decent wages. Prove me wrong that most jobs wont be automated! You can't faggots! We all know its coming, be ready.

This if you can take it. Ive been an electrician for a decade. Make 105k-ish per year with insane benefits and a pension I can cash out whenever...lol I'm not doing this for another 30 years.

It's important to have free time as well. I get home at 4 and don't stress out about work, ever.

I'd fucking kill myself if I had to do welding for the rest of my life. I mean holy fuck I'd rather NEET than do that.

You can always create your own small welding business and hire some plebs to do it.

No jobs pay well. Nobody makes significant money from a job.

The game is rigged. The only way to make significant money these days is to get into government and steal from everyone.

electrical engineering major?
i like math, and ive been thinking about getting into engineering, How did you get there?

Attached: Comfy_Japan_Aesthetic Photo.jpg (2048x1362, 1.53M)

Comp sci and EE are very similar.

This OP

The mathematics of electromagnetism, which is basically everything can be complex, which is cool. Engineers take that deep into the atomic level. I only scratched the surface of that in college.

If you're in a big city, and white, electrical engineering is going to to be tough. Plenty of quotas to be filled with immigrants. It sucks but its something to keep in mind.

>most jobs wont be automated
Probably will, but there will always be idiots that can't plug in the power cord. That's why I'm in IT

Im in the silicon valley so theres a lot of tech jobs to snag and i think electrical engineering should be interesting, thanks guys. Jow Forums is my favorite forum

>they are still neets because they can't even do a simple interview

I know that feel ;_;

As a graphic design major, all I can say is RUN

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Here are your choices for degree in order if you want to have a fuckton of job opportunities after you graduate

Math
Computer Science
Statistics
Engineering (becoming saturated)

University doesn't really matter as long as it's not community college. No matter which one you choose you need to become proficient in a programming language and get an internship before you graduate. If you do this you should have no problem getting paid $60k USD/year MINIMUM with a bachelor's degree

If you don't want to learn a language, go Business or Marketing or Accounting and learn how to manipulate people.

Also learn how to be social, you autismos

>they are still neets because they can't even do a simple interview.
fuck

>not my thing
Fuck your thing. Your "thing" is not likely to get you 6 figures off the bat.
Computers legit with 2 years of training can get you 70k+ (build networks they arent going anywhere CCNA cert)
Buy a house and a car then do your "thing" on the side. If it's actually worth a damn, it'll compete with your cuckwage time. That's when you know its time to ditch the rat race. It's a lot easier with 120k in the bank and house/car paid for to dick off with graphics art or w/e.

Pro tip. Dont let the Full Sail type colleges tell you that you can please your parents with a degree AND get a job making and playing video games all day. Its a scam to take your money.

Based. My thing is maybe being happy for 2 hours a day when I get home. Used to have other things. You give great advice, but burnout hits hard and it should also be considered.

Well you might be safe, lots of people fuck up their computers can't have an AI doing that yet.

It's far too late for me to run.

Law?