This has to be news related, wtf was it? etf denied or some shit?

This has to be news related, wtf was it? etf denied or some shit?

Attached: 156156.jpg (787x341, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9d5sff/this_dip_really_is_manipulation_and_is_caused_by/
twitter.com/100xOrDie/status/1036693855087812608
youtube.com/watch?v=AJu0R4nhVu8
twitter.com/philakonecrypto/status/1029566638293696513?lang=en
twitter.com/ChrisGilliard/status/1037488902536224768
twitter.com/realshillgates/status/1037102629313236992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's literally the most textbook charting reasons why it went down you fucking idiot. everyone with half a brain started shorting at 7300

A) Stop losses
B) smart trading bots
C) manipulation

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9d5sff/this_dip_really_is_manipulation_and_is_caused_by/

i'm talking about the speed of the drop, it just doesn't seem normal

no. just a big player dumping.
Since they could have done this without tanking the price it appears intentional manipulation.
don't bother with meme lines they won't tell you when they randomly decide to dump

There was no way to see that coming you mouth breather

Is this why? I thought meme lines were just memes. Biz lied to me.

Attached: btc.jpg (1106x587, 66K)

>bitmex does its regularly scheduled short squeeze at 6k
>Babbies mistake the pump for a legitimate bullrun and go long

lel

Must be hard having Grug level IQ

When the run up was for nothing, don't be surprised when the fall back down is for nothing.

sec investigation on market manipulation by tether/bitfinex, will hit the news cycle in about 11 hours.

your line is drawn completely arbitrarily, and you never draw the times when the price doesn't respect the line... do you?

>Heh I'll just post lies on Jow Forums about my 20/20 hindsight so people will think I'm smaht

t. grug

yeah but again its the speed of the drop, the up trend was more steady. Look back when etf was delayed, we had the same thing happen, everyone was panic selling

not him but its close enough to gauge resistance, especially in crypto where its easier for whales to move, they can move early or let it over extend and then dump on chartists

Requesting the Wojak riding the candle down webm.

You must be new here

When this news hits the main masses btc will shit the bed sub 5k

woah, who could've ever seen this year-long resistance continuing to act as resistance!

Attached: TA.jpg (1775x894, 122K)

stairs up, elevator down friendo. it happens in stocks too

The crypto market is immature. It's all low rent motherfuckers with cobbled together bots that run off charts instead of sophisticated quant shit like in stocks. All it takes is one market maker to get the party started and each one of these spooked out, zero fundamental flash crashes moves the entire market further from an ETF.

This is manipulation by whales, to get a cheap buy price.

This is a moon signal.

That's the whole point
Why would you draw a line that doesn't fit

Is this the famous $4800 dip from last year in the making?

Attached: 1498523121593.jpg (347x384, 19K)

love how you skipped the last pump lol

theres about 7 other legitimate ways to draw the same lines, that got invalidated at a later time.
sure you can get a rough gage of where other people might dump, but they might pump it instead at that level just to fuck with you
or you can fuck around with moving averages (14,21,36,59,155), until you get a line that hits the price at certain points
did

>they only post the ones that work afterwards, never in advance
with 100 monkeys making predictions on trading view 1 of them is bound to be right.
watch his next 3 ideas fail

Right answer wrong reason. Those lines are shit.

>a wild crypto swing happens
>some brainlet: "this has to be news related"
huehuehue

was this that golden shower that one meme line faggot was predicting?
>youtube.com/watch?v=AJu0R4nhVu8
>twitter.com/philakonecrypto/status/1029566638293696513?lang=en

This

guys im gonna tell you a secret

its NEVER news related

nearly everyone was aware of and watching the downtrend log line, not just philakone

I unironically think one of the biggest hurdles to widespread adoption is the sheer number of fucking shitcoins. It's fucking ridiculous and definitely puts off normies.

Are these crashes killing off these fucking scam coins?

Attached: images (35).jpg (384x384, 15K)

We moon boy

Get a load of this TA-let, /b/rothers

He doesn't understand that quantum theory explains that my dick getting hard caused a sandwich shop accepting bitcoin in Vietnam to shut down, causing the dump

ETF

CHEAP COIN

WHALE MANIPULATION

FIRE SALE

LE POOOOOMP IT

HODL HODL HODDDDDL

meme lines are bullshit but because everyone follows them they are self fulfilling prophecy

im pretty sure there was a big anouncement, i think goldman sachs announced they are scrapping their plans to offer bitcoin? smething like that. also the silk road wallet movement has people spooked

The price hits the resistance four times almost exactly before tanking. Are you retarded?

yea, because bitcoins are actually worthless. Even chuck-e-cheese tokens are guaranteed to be exchanged for one game of ski-ball. What do you get with bitcoin? The hope that it will go up in the future and the presence of a bigger idiot when it does. Any asset like that is going to follow meme lines.

don't be a retard, normie.

Attached: B77B642B-43EB-4724-8ADB-DD780C1814DE.jpg (2184x1452, 338K)

yeah, USD and every currency in the world is worthless too since TA works on forex as well

also trillion dollar companies are shams, they shouldn't follow meme lines

It's bitmex liquidating long/shorts that are piling up. Margin traders are ruining our little ponzi. They'll also determine if and when we go bull

bitcoin is a good gold alternative. It has limited supply and you can take your entire networth out of your contry while smiling to the officers on the airport
try doing it with gold/cash/paintings/stocks/whatever

So what happens next?

Everyone keeps anticipating that up bart and they down bart again.

where did you hear this from?

Attached: team.png (1155x773, 269K)

BITNIGGER IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO CRYPTO SINCE MTGOX

GODFUCKING DAMMIT

MULTIYEAR BEAR MARKET HERE WE COME

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

last pump stopped at the 20 week ma but carried on, which does invalidate somewhat but that was also the week that the 850 million dollar okex long was fucking around in the market which i view as a bit of an aberration.

the 20 week MA held as support for the entire bull run late 2015-late 2017 and now that it's breached has acted as resistance pretty steadily. Not much chart fuckery involved there and I've followed these particular MA's for a year and a half or so now

and why are they shit?

This is not just a dip, this is a crash because somebody sold more than the market could handle, a single entity sold a lot, and I mean A LOT of BTC.

This has nothing to do with shorting, news or anything for that matter. This was someone exiting the market, for real.

Stop pretending, you wanted to sell, but you didn't. Smarter people sold before you, because they predicted their desire to sell on whole market better than you did.

It is news related.

>twitter.com/ChrisGilliard/status/1037488902536224768

Trump just tipped the SEC in favor of crypto, so the ETF is locked in.

That is why goldman put out the canceling crypto fake news alongside the rumors of silk road coins going to exchanges (just cover for massive short positions). Look at the lending rates on BTC for the last 3-4 days. A short was piling up for like 72 hours straight before dumping into the down barts today. Has nothing to do with some old coins getting dumped.

Instead what you are seeing is the standard fake news FUD cycle wall street has been doing for months to try to accumulate cheap, because they know we are on a massive, epic moon mission post-ETF.

Your neighbor's dog farting is a "moon" signal, lol. (you're too poor for a dog) Retards like you have been sputtering "Moon next!!" all fucking year, it's beyond pathetic at this point.

>bitcoin is a good gold alternative.

Not when it can lose 12% of it's value in half a day, no it's not. You want it to be, but that doesn't make it true.

gold does that as well
all ponzis do this

The extreme bart weeks ago was normal, but this "dip" wasn't.

Ohhhhh retardssss.

Attached: 1534991389103.jpg (251x242, 37K)

My horoscope today said "A risky investment that you made in the recent past will pay off greatly" so I've been feeling pretty good today.

Attached: winepepe.png (530x492, 13K)

Get BTFO retard!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1535814881719.png (2432x1248, 369K)

It's normal for this market. Nothing outside of normal.
When BTC was going up 5-10% a day, it was normal as well.

Post your short.

That's my point retard it was news related, that was when the etf was delayed

you could be gold 7 years ago and still be underwater not even accounting for inflation - how is that a fucking store of value then according to your logic?

I would rather buy btc that has like 150bn MC instead of overpriced gold

In terms of investment classes, gold is about equal to crypto, in that gold isn't attached to a currency, so it's value is entirely market driven - but at least in most cases you can get actual bullion, which makes it slightly better than crypto. But as a "good alternative", it's not. It's about the same in terms of long term value and risk.

delet this

Attached: sobizka.jpg (400x250, 53K)

Whether or not actual bullion is better is merely fucking preference. It is easier to transport store and secure physical bit coins than physical gold, so I don't see how physical gold is better unless you literally believe you could pay for things with it in the event of global electrical meltdown.

That's my point, you sputtering retard. The other retard made a case that is was better, when it's not. You're just blowing a gasket in your water filled head because you're autistic and can't handle criticism, because mommy isn't there to rock you and croon in your ear that the bad things will go away, while you punch yourself in the head because someone said you were wrong.

Just fuck off, already.

you literally stated being able to get physical bullion makes it slightly better than crypto, personally i don't agree, you have to deal with something like 25 fucking kilos of the shit per million dollars stored.

under certain retarded circumstances the physical gold might win out eg worldwide EMP, but what about the more realistic scenario where you need get out quick via light aircraft, even if you had time to load the gold it can't carry the fucking weight and crashes with no survivors.

>trying to reason with gambling addicts

kraken had thousands of btc stolen last nite

>its not a good alternative
>its about the same when you consider its pros
>it doesnt have a lot of its cons
>not a good alternative
go to sleep, gramps. you become delusional when you dont get your sleep.

cascading stop losses think about it!

>This has to be news related
lurk moar sweetie.

So what the fuck is the play here boyos

He bought?

Attached: 1515822065127.png (448x349, 161K)

>no. just a big player dumping.
>Since they could have done this without tanking the price it appears intentional manipulation.

Yup. They could easily sell OTC but they wanted to dump market because they had open short positions.

>Short squeeze/tether pump -> organic bart
>retards -> yeaaaaahhhh we bull run now!
>barts down - > FUD, manipulation!
>reset

This market has goldfish memory.

/thread

lmfao.
>it doesnt seem normal
is this your first day in the crypto market user?

Mine told me that this year my risky investments would do badly. Thought that horoscopes was bullshit and I should forge my own destiny.

Should’ve believed.

She is tamed

retard, its not normal without some news behind it like we saw when etf was delayed. I'm still sure that some inside trader did this shit

You can actually see the 111k BTC going to exchanges on an explorer yourself. It's no FUD.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 07.08.46.png (1040x920, 99K)

>charting reasons

bots smelled it when big sell happen
me grub level iq

I have family who fled from war and they had to lierally throw away physical gold cause the children couldnt carry it. They buried some and it all got stolen.
Bitcoin is simply better gold.

the silkroad BTC wallet was moving and splitting since 20th of august.

It seems that somebody is selling part of the huge wallet worth 1 billion USD.

if you speak retard we will not understand what you are trying to convey

I haven't seen the movement. Anybody have the wallet or a link?

apparently a Silk Road wallet moving 111k BTC, 2-3K BTC at a time...

this. Ditto.

>1% own the majority of BTC
>unregulated exchanges in an industry known to be manipulative as possible
>no cohesive understanding of historical prices, even among supporters

>entire board still deluding itself into believing crypto prices are the result of market forces

Attached: Xqj4QNPRwcz2YP5tPe2fifNh1PktNI2_uerXa3GZETk.jpg (648x768, 104K)

holy shit you're such a dumb cuck

these wallets are exchange-wallets. you can monitor them, they are open source. this is why blockchain is so great you boomer piece of shit

kill yourself

oh yeah, exchange wallets. you can totally trust them with your money.

Attached: .jpg (225x225, 3K)

>What are exchanges.png

le plebbit found this guy and he was right :
twitter.com/realshillgates/status/1037102629313236992

It's the 6th of the 9th month OP, it's just some illuminati esoteric market making

The market makers move the market and the news makers create news to fit the market movements