ETH

this is on a downward trend to $10. until you get normies interested in crypto again, this will continue.

Attached: eth.png (1888x702, 207K)

i'm going to make my first crypto purchase soon

its a clear posibility with btc at 3k

If you seriously believe ETH will crumble to less than $150 without killing 80% of the market with it you’re stupid

what market? cryptokitties?

Looks like every shitcoin chart that bottoms out just with 2 extra decimal places

>ETC won't crumble, it's only been crashing for the past 3 months straight with absolutely zero recovery

I don't see it going below $50 even if BTC hits $1.8k.
But at BTC =< $5k, ETh = double digit shitcoin is a real possibility.

if you seriously believe that 80% of the market is actually worth anything, youre stupid

This goy gets it. nothing is going to make it, not ETH, not king, all crypto coins are going to zero. Even armed with this knowledge you still can't get rich, shorts are merely liquified through volatility. It is over.

Why not, why is an ethereum worth $50?

Fuck off larp. Talk to me in a few months. Don’t you see this is all a setup? Vitalik is playing into you cucky little faggots. You don’t question all this FUD coming at the the exact moment all together at the same time?

T. CIA

you don't know shit

This is actually bullish for LINK. People will move their funds to LINK once they realize what we already know.

looks like the future stock chart of twitter

I’m an early investor and am not worried at all.
Connect the dots. Ruble to eth to USD. There’s a Russia connection to all this.

this must be bait no one can unironically be that stupid

It just doesn't make sense from a TA perspective imho.
Also, the psychological effect of double digits is huge, it's almost two orders of magnitude down at that point.
Even the most sceptical boomers would risk a few dollars at that "discount".

i could see it hitting high double digits but not going anywhere near $10

I guess time will tell

can we just stop with that Link bullshit allready... we're well past that point where it stopped being funny imho.

OP, what matters with Ethereum and most cryptos is what early adopters are doing. And geeks who got in early on Bitcoin and Ethereum are not selling.

You might wanna start with a brainlet google search "are early adopters bitcoin selling arxiv"
and read the first thirty papers to even begin understand the factors that drive cryptocurrency prices, usage and adoption.

The TA would make sense if it was $50, psychological effect can be rationalized either way, skeptical boomers will merely be saying i told you it was going to zero and kicking themselves for not taking the short position when they knew what was coming