I miss him

I miss him

Attached: hussein saddam.jpg (594x531, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:)

>didn't win a single war

:)

What's up with Saudi now? Thoughts on MBS?

>destroyed and wiped out kurdish niggers nonstop
>curbstomped iran to the stone age
>captured kuwait in 30 minutes
cope diaspora shitranian
it's all gone to shit, man

He didn't win a single one. However he is still better at war than the saudis. They cant even beat farmers armed with sticks.

Explain. From my pov it looks pretty good for you guys

damn, this salafinigger seething big time

sneed

>farmers armed with sticks
is this what you actually believe? iran ships SCUDs to these niggers nonstop
do you realise if these goatfucking shills had your RV trailer in their range dying to a SCUD or a mortar shell while you browse twitter and tumblr on your iphone posting liberal memes becomes a reality?
price of everything is going up, but atleast we're cornering iran together and it looks like their future is finished sometime soon. situation is improving in iraq too

>if these goatfucking shills had your RV trailer in their range dying to a SCUD or a mortar shell while you browse twitter and tumblr on your iphone posting liberal memes becomes a reality?
Is this an attempt at writing a sentence? Anyway the houthi "goatfuckers" just got the city of Aden against the well funded saudi army. Pathetic

Hope so.
I don't see an end to the Iranian threat tho. They still have Lebonon and Syria as well as having a large amount of influence on hamas.

>saudi army
>a bunch of yemenis we keep busy fighting eachother while they get bombed from the sky is the saudi army
I can see the retarded white liberal behind this post cheering for an army that has "Death to america" on its flag. But I know soi boys have a fetish to be cuckolded
if you kill the roots of the parasite all the leaves will die, if iran gets nuked no one will be able to send anything to hamas and jizzbollah. Also ASSad got trashed (even though I didn't really want things to end this way) so iranian cells and shills ingested into the levant took a hit they will never recover from.

Im not a liberal, just not a neocon that sucks the dick of your shithole. Have fun once the oil runs out mahmood.

and instead you choose to suck off yemenis that would shoot you in the head and fuck your pasty corpse and parade it on their TV
unpack your foodstamp before it expires, trailer trash.

kys salafi

kys kike

Attached: aleppo11.jpg (480x477, 103K)

>trailer trash
The inbreeding in saudi Arabia far exceeds any inbreeding in whatever white trash trailer park you imagine.

Gaddafi>Assad>Saddam

Why should the world support you instead of Iran?

If you finally become the powerhouse of the ME you will have greater influence over the other arab countries, so jizzbollah and other shia proxies will disappear. Why is it a good thing? Honest question.

Because SA dosnt want to see and end to the western world and Iran does?

>western world

Attached: 1563731642947.png (805x851, 89K)

>my country got reduced into ashes and I must cope
Saddam>Gaddafi>Assad Sr.
only objective ranking

>Why should the world support you instead of Iran?
because we have greater geopolitical value geographically and resource wise and we support and safeguard the nations that matter in the country.
>so jizzbollah and other shia proxies will disappear. Why is it a good thing? Honest question
because jizzbollah isn't just the resistence force the average western naive forum fag thinks it is, it's a cartel that has spread through the governments and civilian administrations of lebanon and are a leftover from one of the darkest periods in levantine history (the lebanese civil war). if they're gone israel will have no cause to keep fighting or expanding into palestine or hitting lebanon.

>end to the western world and Iran does?

I'll respect your opinion because you actually live in /mena/, and I don't. But do you really think Iran wants that? They just seem to hate sunnis in general and you.

SA on the other hand wants to islamize the whole world, and I dislike this idea. There's absolutely nothing they can give to the world right now except for qurans and oil, at least Iran export some brains ou there.

>wants to islamize the whole world
Provide proof.

Imagine unironicly believing western world is degenerate trash.

Based.

It is

I do, otherwise why expand into other countries, build nukes and send terrorists to other western nations?
SA isn't close to perfect mnd you, but at least the guy currently in charge has the right idea

>wahhabism

>Imagine unironicly believing western world is degenerate trash.

Attached: 1561452952902.png (384x293, 17K)

only retarded neocons believe in "western world"

>name of a sect of islam
Where is the rest of the proof?

Attached: zakzaky.png (584x378, 235K)

cringe and bluepilled

Ahle sunni, w 3indna hon bi São Paulo masajid ktir.

Some of them are sustained by institutions directly linked to your kingdom. Also the sheikhs only job here is to lead the prayer and teach religion (and da3wah, of course), so their salary also comes partly from your government. You'd be surprised on the amount of money your kingdom has.

Pic related, my living room.

>because we have greater geopolitical value geographically and resource wise and we support and safeguard the nations that matter in the country

This is just a beautiful way to say "location and oil", admit it.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo8.jpg (800x600, 46K)

>funds mosques around the world teaching wahhabism.

:(

Attached: 1547619814857.jpg (1080x839, 284K)

imagine going anal about some rich people over here sustaining your poor community and thinking this is a bad thing

>poor community

We're the dominant class here, nigga. Your government is just making sure we stay sunni, that's all.

fuck ameriglobos

I don't.
Never ever threaten the white world or you get the rope

>Never ever threaten the white world or you get the rope

Attached: 1564004214680.png (297x767, 161K)

>saddam
>a threat to west
I see you bought the narrative, goy.

>t. alberto

Gadaffi>Assad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saddam

Attached: 1_204157_1_5.jpg (309x206, 54K)

are you really this retarded ? he was beneficial to the white world if anything

or maybe you are thinking about the (((white))) world, in wich case yeah he was a threat

>I don't.
>Never ever threaten the white world or you get the rope

Attached: 1565495095.jpg (400x400, 34K)

flip these around and we objectively have the real rankings
>be saddam
>Set up a rich, developed country
>be gaddafi
>set up a great country
>get toppled by shills and mercs
>be bitchar the french leftover
>your people live on $1500 GDP per cpaita
>they revolt
>your policies have condemnded your shit country into getting partitioned and remaining poor for a century

Assad is the last bastion of hope in the middle east. If he falls, we lose everything.

don't worry assadbro the """"civil war"""" is already won

Attached: 1554245019638.jpg (600x513, 46K)

Oman is
as KSA and Iran attack each other Omanis just chill on shores eating their special potato chips with 0 violence around
that is true hope

i'm honestly quite scared for him, my people really drink the kike narrative calling him a monster who gas his own people and all, considering we already started the lybian thing i really hope he will make it

>wh*tes destroy mena with their funding and backing to both parties at the same time back then
>ruins countries like Syria Iraq and Libya
>hurr durr evil
why are wh*tes like this

How was he benefitial to the white world you fucking nigger.
Anything good to the arabs is bad for the rest of the world so shut the fuck up before I decapitate your fucking head

the narrative is diluted in real facts. he does those things and does worse than them and has zero grasp on how to run a country or handle geopolitics unlike his dad. he's a dumbass autist.
>Assad Sr in 1980: crushes a revolt of terrorists in Daraa and wraps it up in less than a year, syria goes back to smooth sailing
>Saddam: crushes iranian shills injected into south Iraq in 1991 and wraps it up in a year and wipes out a coup in the same year
>bashar: grasp on government and army is so fucking weak half his troops and people turncoat over night on the first few weeks of the war and 1/3rd of syria's population flee the region
assad is a shit leader and he lost the war. him staying isn't gonna change anything in the grand scheme nor is it gonna save the Syrian crisis (but its an improvement to him being gone). already over 5 million are international refugees

>(((wh*tes)))

Attached: the hands.png (202x188, 5K)

>whites

that's where you're wrong, the usa and france are the first when it come to doing this shit, and you know what else they are the first at ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Attached: 1553095825013.gif (274x320, 28K)

More like this
>Saddam: Turn shitty country into a decent one
>Start a war with Iran: End up in a tie, despite you having support from large powers
>Start a war with kuwait, fail.
>Get invaded by the U.S
>die

Ashkenazis are white

Attached: 1553626845915.png (645x773, 11K)

>truthpill some guy on bashar
>BUBBUBUBUBT SADDAM
gulf arabs literally make you simmer and seethe in rage but for some reason you hate Saddam, the only arab leader that actually had the balls to attack gulf countries. which really activates my almonds and exposes your status for some kind of fersian diaspora or displaced shite refugee

>Arabs,blacks,asians should all be eradicated.
>A good stable arab world is bad.That's why it must be broken down.It's just how it is.
>Maybe Israel conquer all of mesopotamia,may Iran free itself from its fundamentalist goverment and go back to its glorious pre-islamic persia.
>May all arabs go back to saudi arabia and bring their retarded culture with them.

Attached: 1563801160646.png (454x520, 11K)

I really only see arabs and poles randomly seethe towards other nations (unless you want to count english teachers in asia larping)
why so angry?

I have pitty for gulf arabs. They have a bad reputation around the world. Their people are incredibly inbred too.

I, on the other hand, don't eve think about you.

They are mad at western success and the BWC

Attached: USA USA USA.png (755x800, 723K)

Based Saudi-user. Just look at how the mention of based Abu 3dy's name triggers monobrowed persians and neocon boomers.

Attached: 49192926_1147693452052659_6998720350670290944_n.jpg (960x865, 47K)

I have to think about your people because they are incredibly annoying in the states.

what bro, u dont wanna go clubbing, ignore laws, try to tell everyone that they NEED to convert to Islam while drinking alcohol and eating pork, and simultaneously blowing mommy and daddy's money while never having an actual job?

You sound buttmad that other people are more successful than you.

You need to go back Ahmed. Your people are the worst type in America.

>American telling anyone to go back

Maybe you should stop invading countries, Mr. jewslave

>t. rekt by israel

You chose to be a coward and ran away, now you shill for your home country when you live in completely different one

Yes I'm sure the country that bombs civilians with drones has plenty to lecture on cowardice. Get fucked, why should I feel any sympathy for you or your "country" getting invaded by migrants when it's what you deserve?

You are a pussy. You ran from whatever shithole you came from once times got tough. Ill gladly bomb Iraq again

Enjoy having your country flooded by migrants and becoming a minority in your own cunt, fuckface.

you'll gladly bomb shit, mcmutt. now bend over and pay those oil debts

Attached: obama_bow_1381505c.jpg (460x288, 20K)

Enjoy having your country bombed, your women raped, and your men killed.

Reminder that the mighty american military got raped in the ass by peasants with Ak-47s and RPGs

Certainly not by your people. The viet were pretty based

by literally every people you ever encountered, dumb mutt. You lost in Iraq and in 20 years you haven't been able to defeat Afghan peasants.

theres like 6 mil in turkey alone lol

>lost in iraq
The arab iq is really showing.
> you haven't been able to defeat Afghan peasants.
By not defeating do you mean toppling the taliban government?
Your people cant even win a fucking war, the arab world was controlled by Turks, then Brits and now its a shithole other than a few places that have oil. Even then. the infrastructure was propped up by the U.S and the U.K

You ran away like the cowards you are from Iraq and now you're preparing to do the same in Afghanistan. You literally never controlled a single city in Iraq because your soldiers were too scared to leave their FOBs

We ran away once we fucked your government. Quite simple. We sieged bagdhad quite quickly

its an iranian
stop responding

figured as much
>seethes at the sight of gulf arabs
>sucks bashar's flaccid dick
>but hates saddam
these landless monobrowed diasporas without a home really give away themselves way too easily. he cant cope that we're killing his shite kin everyday in yemen

Cope. Not everyone who hates arabs is Iranian. I just have to deal with you annoying niggers in College.

thank you for your service

Once we nuke the middle east, you will be thanking me

faggot

im very certain that day will come yes
all you niggers are good for is war mongering

Seething poorfag.

? Middle eastern immigrants are very poor.

>b-but t-that doesn't count!!!! wahhabism is peaceful! wahhabism means peace!!!!!!!!!
Death to all salafiniggers

OP is a faggot let this thread die.

imagine thinking the MBS is bad cause ur ISIS fag

you realise nuking the ME right now translates to nuking your homeland that you had to run away from to lick the boots of white westerners, right achmed?

t. east coast awamiyah 6rsh mutt

Im irish american sandnigger. Nothing will be lost except the white middlee easterners like assad. Poor people stuck with apes