SERIOUS THREAD, no India/Paki flags allowed unless you will be serious and not idiotic

SERIOUS THREAD, no India/Paki flags allowed unless you will be serious and not idiotic.

thoughts on the tweet?

Attached: Screenshot_59.png (596x462, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/M._S._Golwalkar
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Vinayak_Damodar_Savarkar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Kashmiri_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyasa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: EBqxS3xW4AALwtl.jpg (680x362, 31K)

Wonder what his thoughts are on the Uighurs in China. Oh yeah...

What the fuck is Hindu supremacy though. I know whites has bunch of thing they would proud about, but i don't think Hindu has even one.

Kashmir is muslim and Pakistani clay, end the h*ndu persecution NOW!

Attached: Pajeet reset.jpg (500x548, 132K)

nice ad hominem, british IQ everyone

im muslim and i fucking hate those who say 'its like the nazi, save us'

do something or shut up
we are muslim,we do not complain or cry
We act and ripost

Attached: 1565504041809.gif (394x280, 690K)

There is nothing going on. Rather Modi and Shah are probably the least extremist you need to be to stay in a right wing party.

uhhh

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/M._S._Golwalkar
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Vinayak_Damodar_Savarkar

These are the ideological leaders of India's current ruling party. They are LITERALLY inspired by the Nazis.

This thread is just gonna be Muslims and chinks dog piling on Hindus. You wont get any real discussion out of this. Case in point . Inb4 designated

Imagine fighting against your brethren because your conqueror split it up before leaving you to your own devices. Imagine actually thinking that this is something as than religious warmongering of politicians to stay in power. Imagine supporting either side as a countryman instead of supporting someone trying to unify your countries.

Nazis have a different image in India. By Nazi, we do not see, people who killed jews. We see people who pulled Germany from weakness after WW1. So, there are many people who say their role model is Hitler and it is widely accepted.

Where in India are you from buddy?

Kya hijra paki.

You mean exposing his hypocrisy? Why should the world care about his concerns when he's taken a blind eye to the plight of Uighurs in China, you thick fucking nigger?

Based Indians.

Ignore his butthurt bro.

Imagine being from Algeria and thinking of yourself as a muslim or arab instead of Berber

The Bosniaks complained A LOT and ended up getting the US to firebomb Serbia

How utterly stupid. Do you think anyone in India still want to reunite with Pakistan? Extremist muslims who want to kill every single hindu? We want the land, yes. people, no. Also, there was a genocide of Hindus in the conflicted region, so people very strongly support India esp North Indians.

im arab, my region is arab in algeria(banu ilal)
and you can be muslim and berber, you know

and why you are not a germanic pagan ?

>we
You are no longer Indian, chances are you're just a second generation immigrant.

>why are you not germanic pagan
I'm not religious. Being part of a religion is no personality trait.

Ironic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

then they fucking cringe and bluepilled
they should have kicked s*rbians alone
A real muslim find a solution to his problem and do not cry in front of the others

Attached: 1565364106726s.jpg (250x189, 6K)

I came here 2 years ago for college. I also live one state under Jammu & Kashmir and been there several times

>giving Kashmirs ALL the same rights as rest of Indians is being nazi
Wow. Before article 370 all the basic rights that government of India gave to ordinary Indians such as right to education (public schools, colleges and Universities) did not apply to Kashmiris. What that meant was Kashmir was among the poorest and least developed state in the country (at same level as bihar). There was no legal framework for the government to give subsidies to Kashmiri farmers (80% of kashmiris are farmers), while the farmers in rest of India get free money, electricity and water. There's no university in Kashmir, today Kashmiri students visit all over India for higher education which is retarded.

Indian government gives you money if you've a girl child, that again did not apply to kashmir.

No company or business could ever purchase any property in the state, meaning there is no modern facilities available there, no jobs (Kashmiris again have to leave their state if they want to become a Doctor or engineer or even just get a good job).
Government of India gave Kashmir 38,00,52,00,000 US dollars, NONE OF WHICH COULD BE USED BECAUSE THEIR WAS NO FUCKIN LEGAL FRAMEWORK.

This is absolutely retarded, there are 1000s of government schemes specifically targeted to poors of the country which never fucking applied to kahsmiris.

That was all because of a retarded "favor" given to kahsmir, which was actually not a favor but an injustice.

What India did was made the rest of Indian constitution apply to Kashmir, that's if. Basic necessities such as petrol and internet are expensive in kashmir, while the average kashmiri is poor.

Indian government fixed this shitty legal injustice. Only a paki could think applying Indian constitution and giving all the rights it grants to Kashmir as well is being a Nazi.

Fucking retarded.

Seriously why are the pakis chimping out over this issue? It's not like modi/shah invaded POK or some other paki region. It's not like the situation will suddenly take a worse turn for kashmiri Muslims. The AFSPA was there before and it will be there now. And for those saying muh Biharis will now move in kashmir and change the demographics, it will not happen. No one wants to move to a place where there is a curfew every other day.
Also most of Ladkah (except shia kargil) and most of Jammu support this move.

Attached: 1242123689421.jpg (552x376, 24K)

And what about the 20,000 muslims of Jammu killed in 1947 and the 200 years of oppression muslims in kashmir faces under Dogra rule. Even ghandi spoke of the massacres committed by the hindu dogras.

>It's real

Attached: 1563370833414.png (638x653, 758K)

Stop your misinformation you cow fucker. You know full fucking well kashmiris hate and dont want to be part of india. If they love india so much why are there so many soldiers, why are there so many atroticities committed against them.

There post is 100% real actual fact you stupid goat fucker. I watched the parliament debate live, these are facts.

The violence is kashmir is partly because of this shitty unjust rule that has kept Kashmir in stone age despite the progress made in rest of India. If I was a Kashmiri, I would be fucking mad too.

Absolutely love pajeets and pakis tossing shit at each other, very funny and cool

kashmiri women love big black cocks tho. i know the indian government is bringing in africans from ghana to delhi and then sending them to srinagar in kashmir.

GREEN EYED TAWNY HAIRED INDO-ARYAN GODDESSES TO BE IMPREGNATED BY BIG BLACK AND BIHARI COCKS.

Attached: Affenkampf.png (768x576, 451K)

Indo-Aryan women see a Black God (Krishna) for the first time.

This is why Indians are brown in colour, black Gods were literally impregnating all the Indo-Aryan women.

Kashmir and Northern Pakistan escaped black cock, but now we will bring back the Golden Era of the BBC (Big BLACK Century).

Attached: blackGodAryanWomen.jpg (554x554, 69K)

oh fuck every kashmir thread gets spammed by the indian bbc cuckold. fucking retard kill yourself

Muh modi never lies, muh 6 million pandits, oy hoy the muslims oppress us. Eat shit faggot. Your parliament lied and so did your faggot politicans. The whole world is gonna know about all the human rights abuses india has been comitting.

Bigger Bihari alpha males dominate beta bitch Kashmiri boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty australoid members deserve more praise than jealous faggot Kashmiri beta males. Biharis have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with white Kashmiri women. I, faggot Kashmiri boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot Kashmiri boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big Bihari nigger dick forever. Gay for big Bihari nigger ding dong for life real huge Bihari cock worship forever real huge Bihari cock worship forever real huge Bihari cock worship forever real huge Bihari cock worship forever real huge Bihari cock worship forever

Pretty based tweet
I support Pakistan and Kashmir against Hindu oppression

>Muh modi never lies
All of my post has been true since even before modi was even a politician. You're either an actual fucking retard, or you're pretending to be one now.

>muh 6 million pandits,
Again true. Biggest atrocity commited. Your denial doesn't change anything.

>Your parliament lied and so did your faggot politicans.
How the fuck can politician lie about an actual living written constitution? Fucking retarded inbred leaf.

>no India/Paki flags allowed, only diaspora are able to contribute with accurate opinions
kys yourself

It's their narrative. When you spend decades building up it up with propaganda about how 1 paki = 10 Hindu and they will take kashmir. Modi undid all of that in 1 move. And they're now helpless.

>India-Pakistan
>Korea-Japan
What is going on.

do something about it bitch
go on make my day
that's right sit and bitch on Jow Forums while we gas your muzzies brothers

hope the yanks annex Canada in the near future and execute all the chinks and pakis there

Good show the whole world your bullshit facade about peaceful india. Show them for what you truly are. Faggots still insecure that muslims literally enriched their civilization.

From what I understand, Hinduism, Sanskrit, and the IVC all derive from the region of what's now Pakistan. I would think that they "enriched" themselves at some point - the OG Hindus converted to Islam, essentially.

Hindus are based. Remove Islam from every corner of the Earth.

There is no such thing as a good Muslim.

this kind of paki shilling is hilarious
pakistan was literally the frontier of Indian civilization, no stable empire or civilization flourished there after the fall of Indus Valley, they were being repeatedly invaded and replaced

Attached: 1560176709513 (2).png (1140x1740, 341K)

Not to mention the person who penned Mahabharat and compiled the Vedas was from gangetic plains in Uttar Pradesh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyasa

And the Vedic Kuru Kingdom where most of the early vedic hindu cultural developments took place (including the vedic hindu rituals) was entirely in India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_Kingdom

We're talking about human rights here, not Muslim rights.

Nobody likes hindus or pakistanis.

No one's gonna give a shit about this after a week, just like the uighur camps. And really, why should anyone care?

That's not ad hominen you stupid twat. If anything, it's the tu quoque logical fallacy (aka "whataboutery"). Trying to have intelligent conversations with Americans is like trying to nail jelly to a wall

Go home chink
He's a hypocritical fuck. I wonder why taliban ahsn't jihaded his country yet for being fake muslims.

Chinese domination of the Asian continent that's what

Imo they should all just shave. This beard vs moustache debate has gone too far.

hindus are based

This was a good comparison to make people understand why they should support Pakistan doe, not a huge stretch solely made to vilify your opponent like most "he's just like Hitler" arguments

Based Hindus

Read up about East Pakistan and understand that is what will happen if Kashmir becomes it's own country.

imagine getting bullied by vegetable eating manlets lmao

Kashmiris probably okay with or straight up prefer being part of Pakistan doe, unlike Bengalis

As a neutral and not engaged observer I must admit India has violated all international conventions, laws and should immediately stop oppressing innocent Kashimiri-Pakistani people, who want reunification with Pakistan.

Unfortunately, the current political climate in India is so nationalist and chauvinist so they don't care about well-being of the people they granted citizenship to.

KASHMIR IS RIGHTFUL BIHARI CLAY

>As a neutral and not engaged observer

I support neither side there, but the news I've seen makes it pretty clear - India revoked a constitutional amendment that granted Kashmiri Pakistanis certain autonomous rights (that was a sine qua non condition for accepting the temporary Indian administration over their part of Kashmir) for no reason and imposed a curfew, Indian soldiers patrol the streets and shoot to people who protest against their illegal actions.

I don't see how India is right there.

It's almost impossible to get hard facts when there's lots of pic related levels of disinformation going on, sad that an imposed blackout is going on in that area.

Attached: Untitled.png (607x963, 299K)

>violated all international conventions, laws

this shithole is so full of brainless subhumans, fuck I hate this (((country))).

And those Bangladeshis are also supporting Kashmiris. They can recongnize inequality, oppression and tyranny imposed upon kashmiris by india.

The other pole gave his argument, why do you support India?