Traveling

>traveling
how do people enjoy this? I hated walking around looking at shit I didn't care about especially in other countries.

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

It sucks.

What countries did you.visit?

I know. I went to Britain once and it sucked. Never again, never leave the country, and when you do treat the locals like trash because they’re terrible as well

The most American post I’ve ever seen

CULTURE IS SHIT GUYS

Lmao @ you’re life

Taiwan, Canada, Thailand, Cambodia. Cambodia was the only one I liked, all the others had the cookie-cutter cities I find here.

HURRRD UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR HUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: muh.png (621x702, 56K)

What was good about Cambodia? Was it worth the trip? Would you do it again?

>visiting cities while traveling

It's why I laugh at all the retards that actually spend money staying in Tokyo when it's just shopping and restaurants like everywhere else.

Go out into nature. Japan has great nature but USA probably has the best nature in the world. In the USA you have deserts, wetlands, forests, tundra, tropics, jungles, you name it.

Attached: 1560297944576.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>he doent rent a motel and fuck hookers every day
What kind of tourist are you

It's a sort of fashion accessory. I guess people do it because others do it. But imagine if you never knew other countries existed, you'd never care about traveling.

Everything was cheap and it was more rural. When I went to Taipei, Bangkok, Vancouver, etc. it seemed just like LA or New York but the signs were in a different language.

preach. japan is one giant shopping concrete shopping mall. get into nature or commit sayonara as far as Im concerned

This is peak burgerposting

Ameriturds in a nutshell

>it was good because i could buy more stuff there
quintessential mutt

you do realize traveling isn't for shopping at a different country...atleast the main purpose shouldn't be so

this
>muh old buildings
go see nature

>vacation are expensive and I want to spend as little money as possible when I'm on one
>"hurr das consumerism blah blah"

>flag
Do us all a favor and please never leave your shithole again

>american
> I hated walking around

Attached: 1505345543460.png (330x319, 330K)

Pedophile detected

It's fun seeing stuff that you don't have home.

Different architecture, different language, different climate etc

I get why visiting Toronto would be boring for an American

you go see different cultures,their historical places,nature..
shopping in camobdia or america isn't much of a difference (price,counterfeits) ...i mean if you go to HK they have a lot of weird interseting items there but otherwise it wouldn't be a priority

I used to think traveling was great when I was a kid and in my early twenties. Now that I'm almost 30 I have no idea how the fuck I ever liked it because I absolutely can't stand it now it's fucking torture.

why? and are you traveling alone?

If you are almost 30, you should be travelling with your wife and children, oh wait...

This. If you are 15 you should be traveling with your wive and children.

>commit sayonara

Attached: 1563648618211.gif (400x225, 513K)

>hotels don't vary in cost depending where you are

Attached: cg75N1Pu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>seeing traveling as a monetary investment first and foremost

Attached: fce.jpg (4000x4000, 255K)

the point is that u travel to fucking shop dude

Attached: 1549514018146.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

where did I say that? how does someone with as little brain activity as you operate a computer?

When I was younger I was more interested in the world and people in general. I ended up seeing a whole lot of it (I never traveled alone but really it was for work mostly). Now I am much more insular and when I dragged out into traveling by family or friends I never tend to like and just wish I was back by myself at home, and to be honest I just like things that way now.
Unironically don't want that at all

travelling is good

what's bad is affluent white people flying to third world countries for instagram clout while they remind everyone in those shitholes how their lives are garbage compared to whitey

>HOW CAN BE 2019 AND PEOPLE ARE STILL ENJOYING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1564426762683.jpg (500x486, 48K)

The point is to go see stuff you care about you amerimutt.

yes that's pretty boring
I only travel in order to test new drugs with friends, or take again a drug I liked
if you travel for another reason than mine, you're stupid af

cringe

Where do people from greece and spain etc go for vacation?
Europe goes to you, but where do you go?

Of course you're american

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH CULTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jesus christ

Spaniards go to Italy

the rest of europe