/brit/

tube line edish

Attached: E66D3D37-B469-44EC-926B-B975D80FDFF0.jpg (1536x2048, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR58vE6GYic
youtube.com/watch?v=Y78BF6j7_3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*thumps you*

Attached: 1565487118106.png (1100x756, 965K)

Greetings

Attached: Doug, King of brit.png (400x400, 12K)

kill all niggers

Attached: 1551008476725.jpg (500x683, 38K)

*usurps the throne*

Attached: 77hmuq.jpg (1365x2045, 697K)

There's a place called Pepe's that's hiring lads. Gonnae apply just for a laugh haha REDDIT

youtube.com/watch?v=YR58vE6GYic

business idea: take money from everywhere else in britain and give it to london. it'll pay off in the long run

Attached: 1529965971246.png (496x490, 367K)

racially-charged post

Ignore the filename. I'm actually lobbing your head off in this pic.

Attached: King Doug knights a loyal subject.png (590x605, 13K)

idea: burn London to the ground

cant believe nobodies hired you yet doug, reckon you should try and take some of them to court for dougscrimination haha x

just won a 2 month waiting list on the NHS postcode lottery

cheadle sk8 ww@

LADS Just had a vision from God

He wanted me to tell you all that we are all gonna make it and get cute gfs, so long as we praise allah and kill as many infidels as possible before we ascend. I think thats a pretty fucking good deal innit.

Attached: 1496019497408.png (800x769, 126K)

Mapped my ST and it feels much much quicker
Obviously it'd be slower off the line but I reckon in gear it'd at least keep on the tail of a Golf R

Who the hell is Norman

what's cookin, good lookin

>we are all gonna make it
FOY

but the lads in al-qaeda reckon i'm an enemy of islam

drumpf is the only person powerful enough to have epstein wiped out

unironically thinking of getting a fiesta ST-3 soon. inb4 deano

why are your eyes round?

HE

>chink namefag in /brit/
now this is not what I would call an epic win

Yeah. It'll trickle down, rite?

she wants a man from cheadle

fuck me up the arse

>fiesta
are you a female hairdresser?

Attached: 48EC2BEA-C8F7-4CDD-8C7C-E957E37BD8B4.png (597x418, 132K)

le overrated one hit wonder man

dont wear anything that doesnt have zipped pockets. enjoy losing your phones and wallets, losers.

Haha aye pure mental that. The last place said I was overqualified for the role and that I wouldn't be working to me full potential with me degree and all.

might walk across wales in a straight line

yes

Attached: 1542408407659.jpg (748x790, 76K)

Attached: lol.gif (267x219, 1.05M)

>dont wear anything
stopped reading there, piss off bender

there is another

Attached: 7D6BCE36-E2B1-4140-9AF7-D9DC92613969.jpg (1600x1984, 273K)

bit doopin mental this whole overqualified shite aint it lad, really makes one think

virgin

Why don't you just buy a doopin' purse to put all yer shite in

Do it, I've got a Focus ST but I had a fezza zetec s before and it was great fun. My Focus felt a bit flat stock but I got the dreamscience handset for it and it feels a lot punchier

>JNRO NAM DAB

Attached: 1558486028938.jpg (470x470, 70K)

a family that become rich is sort of destined to wind back in the middle or working class over a few generations as the children don't develop the same drive the parents had to reach that position and they wind up doing increasingly comfortable but frivolous careers that don't generate much wealth and the same for their kids

plenty wealthy 19th century families' current descendants are now just middle class

Seething Northron

only wear bootcut jeans and band t-shirts

here's the only tried and true method of telling a normoid from a virgin: all normoids have cracked phone screens while virgins don't

No.

london accents are disgusting

Wish I could afford the insurance on a hot hatch but 6 points on my licence doesn't help

she wants a man that earn £9.20 an hour stacking shelves in sainsburys

one family in the 19th century is not just one family now, that doesnt make any sense

do they pay that much?

why is every country that calls itself a democratic republic in its official title actually a dictatorship

I like cars with a wheel at each corner and a roof that doesn't leak.

im a virgin and i have a cracked phone screen

only nincompoops have smashed phone screens, normal people have jobs and can't afford to look like a brainless teenager who smashes their phone around.

>no one believes that epstein killed himself
the fire rises brothers

Attached: file.png (800x778, 424K)

Aye. But to be fair the last job I had of the same type kinda was unfulfilling/mind numbing - and that was only on a temporary contract. Probably means I finally got enough experience to move up to a higher/more appropriate role.

to be into cars you either have to be a massive brainlet or a galaxy brain, there's no in-between

Stalin's idea of Democracy was different to the west

most of you post here for the same if not more time than the janitor yet he has more powers than you do as a regular poster. he can see your posts and delete them at will. he can ban you. he can delete threads and steer the discussion in whatever direction he sees fit.

the janny overlord has done a number on all of us

Attached: 1565520005612m.jpg (833x1024, 105K)

based

it's ok chinky, just keep living the neet life

most were some form of monarchy prior to their respective revolutions/collapses so the democratic part refers more to the revolt rather than actually being an active democracy

Don't care virgin

mate you know those aldi graduate jobs pay like 50k a year starting right

i've given this some thought. why kind of person wants to be an unpaid mod/janitor on an internet message board? 90% of people wouldnt i imagine. do you need to have some kind of mental illness?

Leftypol looking pale and sweaty, shaking uncontrollably

yeh I earn £9.20 at sainsburys
not bad tbqh

anyone else watched the biographic on hitler and realise that his early life was eerily similar to your own?

This Epstein ‘suicide’ has completely blackpilled me. The elites can get away with anything. They are too powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y78BF6j7_3c

Attached: ira pepe.jpg (192x250, 7K)

yeah. wanted to be a painter but couldn't get into art school me

thats decent for unskilled work. most warehouse jobs are barely above minimum wage

Attached: 1565497081091.png (675x543, 387K)

I read a biography on him some years ago and realised this yeah

baby i'm an anarchist

yes but it were Townes Van Zandt not Hitler

bloody germans
2 failed world wars
one failed unified european state
and now theyre trying a 4th time

shadilay styxers

really not that invested in my shitposting on Jow Forums to give two fucks about what the jannies want to do or not

>janny deletes my post
meh. hardly going to ruin my day

no lol im not a virgin freak

yea I remember getting hit by chlorine gas in the great war, those were the days

kek

Hitler was a sensitive man

cant stop my maladaptive daydreaming

wake up ever day feeling like I have a hangover

>hurr le elites killed him
Is it really that inconceivable that a man faced with years in prison would just rope himself instead? Fucking spastics

janny is obligated to spend time here lmao

imagine you HAD to use your "powers" or else be stripped of them, you HAVE to come here every day, grim as fuck

i said early life, he was like 25 or something when he joined the army

What you dreaming about?

Its physically demanding
I earn my pay

Stop drinking then

Attached: 1565356810522.jpg (552x524, 231K)

Give it a rest leftypol