Your cunt

Your cunt
Your opinion on this film

Attached: IMG_7543.jpg (1018x1500, 181K)

Derek did nothing wrong. Their country is ran by kikes with kike morals and kike laws.

Overrated

The curbstomp was kino

Jewish propaganda film of course

By who?
What?

Good film.

What do you guys think of the proposed alternate ending, where it shows Derek in front of a mirror shaving his head again?

I think it would've been cool, but I also think it would've led to the film not being as popular. A bit too grim and pessimistic for most audiences, I think.

>i cummed inside a guy’s butthole
>im not gay

Unironnically this

General public. People only remember the curbstomp because the rest of the movie was meh. I won't watch it twice

64% of polcucks became what they are after watching it and identifying with the skinny kid.

Other than that, it's surprisingly accurate in its depiction of bonehead subculture.

So you love niggers?

Good movie and has aged really well, the acting and dialogue are still affecting and feels relevant today.

I'm indifferent to black people as a whole. Same with white people and other kinds of people.

I see, do you wear a fedora while you post on this website too or only on r*ddit?

I barely remember anything besides the famous
curbstone eating scene. Other than that it might have been a mediocre film.

Edgy and for teenage retards, but it showed me for the first time how fucked up the American world really is, that Western world is not the liberal freedom protecting good guy, but actually the evil one and probably an even bigger dystopia than what is around me. It was my first contact with the shitty and more honest side of the western world.

Overrated movie for plebs and brainlets

Mediocre compared to what? Your cucks fetish?
Ok nigger
Ok shitskin

I really hated niggers after watching this film at young and got upset about that thuf murdering Ed Norton's brother

The brainlet pleb is upset

kys idiot

тecт

Russia.
I like it.

rightfully so, fuck niggers
Upvoted

18+.

I shaved my head to look like Norton in this movie

jewish anti-racism bullshit

this. Real holocaust when?

Attached: 1536382319899.jpg (750x415, 42K)

RARE
A
R
E

based turk

>directed by tony kaye
>Kaye was born to an Haredi Jewish family in Stamford Hill, London, United Kingdom.[1]
makes u think

Attached: dd0fe1_5715943.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

meh / 10, I guess had some good display of emotion and a kinda objective view of the 'murican problem, but pretty overrated desu. Also doesn't say anything at all about the two rival ideologies. Good idea, bad writing, mediocre scenario...