THIS THIS THIS!!!!

Attached: BasedTweet83.png (976x754, 147K)

Boomer tier advice

Sure, when will my 1k get 10k

I get his point but what can you do when you have 6k just waiting to be cashed out?

I am still stuck at step 1. So I invested $1k and have now 100 bucks left. What do?

ignore it

the problem is people have weak hands. Anytime someone sells with a loss another one has a win.

But my greed.

Actually it requires you to fight against your own internal greed, the 'what if' it keeps going up and I miss out on potential gains.
Saying this requires no emotions sounds very amateur to me, infact alot of traders will tell you its easier to sell at a loss than to take the profit.

>regulars
Is this the normie equivalent of normies

I have a better plan.
>invest $500k
>it goes to $500M
>cash out
there

I don't understand, why would I want to lose the $4k? Surely $10k is better than $6. If it hits $10k then I will keep putting money into it.
It's impossible to lose in the investing unless you sell.

Attached: 1534308955619.jpg (1242x1743, 402K)

So you're better off gambling an all or nothing vs taking profits early and never losing while also still profiting but less in the long run.

lmao it is exactrly that

>it doesnt require emotion to hodl until x100

> doesn't care about 6k
>puts only a grand in a ten fold opportunity
Retarded shit desu

>your playing with house money at that point

Attached: 1525686082022s.jpg (250x231, 6K)

Have a plan in place, either let it ride or reinvest into something else

>have 1k
>It goes to 10k
>take out half
>It goes to 1mill but now only have 500k because I took out half

you sell low

It actually goes to zero though.

Boomer:
>Invest $1k it goes $10k sell $4k ignore $6k it doesn't matter anymore

Zoomer:
>Invest $1K
>It goes to $10K
>Take out $10K and invest it again
>It goes to $400

Attached: evil peepee.gif (600x679, 227K)

>don't take profits until you 10x

This is what he is actually saying.

so many late adopters crying on here would kill themselves if they had "lost" the amount of money i had by holding long term

reminder WSP is the best. maybe a bit advanced for the neets here but still decent

thats whats driving the narrative innit. bunch of late adopters crying about how btc is pointless, in reality 7x or like 70x depending on where you got in

Great plan, OP - "just get a 10x" theory. So simple.

>infact alot of traders will tell you its easier to sell at a loss than to take the profit.

Yep, I experience this MASSIVELY. I find it very, very difficult to sell at a profit - and I take everything into risky dump territory and then lose it all, finally selling at a big loss.

The "what if it keeps going" feeling is very hard to overcome.

Blame the Bogs.