Why are Germans so ugly, when compared to Dutch or Belgian people?

Why are Germans so ugly, when compared to Dutch or Belgian people?

Is it the slav rape genes

Attached: 389f6ad54459017495fdd38814711459.jpg (1080x1208, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rL8Pk3inbuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans aren't ugly though.

Attached: 98e0367720b009e728c8537121c3ad18.jpg (300x400, 19K)

not very german looking, looks dutch or even irish atlantocromag

I thought it was just me being used to Dutch faces. Thank you for clearing this up Canadanon.

(Juu)

Inferiority Complex thread #7482876

Germanics are just potentially the most attractive people. They aren't always, maybe even the majority isn't, but because a lot of positive features come standard (like having a straight nose, no lacking jaw, no eyes popping out of your head and so on) there is a higher chance of being attractive.

But Germany isn't truly Germanic. Germany has a lot of European races. And I think some of their own as well. Because some faces truly look German.

retard lmao

there is no difference between west germans and dutch/belgians on their respective side of the border

also east german girls are the hottest, you don't know what you're talking about

There are many of the same people. But when I'm in Germany I can often easily pick out Dutch people. Some faces are truly German. And Dutch girls have very specific hair colors.

no you cant. go to any village/small city in niedersachsen and they look exactly the same... you probably went to big cities where people from all over germany move to. Theres a difference between West/East and South. The ethnogenesis of Niedersachsen and the Netherlands is exactly the same

fuck you guys are retarded

I recently went to the Christmas market in Cologne. And it was quite easy there.

German men are very handsome.
I'm not biased at all.

Or was it Oberhausen? I forgot.

I think its clear that the British are the best looking in the world and possibly universe. So handsome we are.

Of course, but you have to put a pair of british beer goggles on to see it.

Hello french guy, i think its clear that us british are the most attractive ever. Thanks

He's German though

Attached: cril28tx7wjpoe5n2wqv.jpg (500x497, 130K)

Cologne is a big city with lots of 2nd/3rd gen eastern euro immigrants

Most Brits are honestly kinda fat and pale. But you have obviously a lot of movie stars because you speak English.

yes you would have to get your drink on to ever be confident enough to approach such magnificent specimins

As a Dutch guy living in Germany I can assure you Dutch people are really easy to spot

what's wrong with being pale

It means you get absolutely no sun

I don't know what a German is supposed to look like. I know what a Dutch person looks like. Dutch people only have a limited amount of looks lol.

This is what they look like in the best case scenario

Attached: 2257.vresize.350.425.medium.68.png (350x425, 186K)

Belgians are sexy

Attached: j-15.jpg (1850x917, 889K)

how so? I think you guys are just retards 2bh

Attached: 12362622.jpg (483x650, 183K)

I mean I'd mention their facial deformities before their skin color

I spent a week in Germany and saw more good looking guys than anywhere else. Bad for my heart desu

Pale skin is associated with incels in europe

For me it's Swiss

Attached: 20130920-2116221.jpg (640x633, 124K)

Not their skin color, the amount of tan they get. Brits get no tan, maybe because it's always raining there.

Ahem

Attached: 1562356710726.png (750x937, 1.04M)

Hör auf Selfies zu posten du Homo

Lol that's Duncan Laurence

A name doesn't mean anything retard

So what else is he then?

Attached: JohannesHuebl.jpg (1309x1600, 237K)

I thought Dutch were notoriously mongish looking. I only see the evangelical ones who go around trying to convert people and they certainly are, though they also have an incel air to them that's international.

Turkish men and German women make the best looking mix

Turk vs. German

youtube.com/watch?v=rL8Pk3inbuM

Attached: qmdipnuz cagri basel and derin demirsoy.jpg (640x640, 139K)

Turkish men are so fucking ugly though

Attached: editorial-untitled-6photographer-pierre-leszczyk-model-david-ortega-ilona-wanja-ben-brandes-9320e0b2 (999x667, 352K)