Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: trap!.jpg (537x667, 51K)

>counter trade me

this guy is such an idiot

>very bullish
>posts his ref link

twitter """traders"""" are fucking pathetic, the one person you can actually trust to be a good trader is angelobtc, the rest are complete larpers

they are all TA fags, what would you expect rofl

>angelobtc
he literally never posts on twitter and when he does its to get retards to fuel his positions

imagine being so smug

Attached: wew.png (573x146, 17K)

You have to understand that most accounts with a lot of followers coordinate a bullish sentiment so that you plebs fill their shorts with your longs.

kys

which big twitter accounts with (top follower count) with big arrogant egos do you reccomend to follow, so I have a smug sentiment to countertrade?
I already have this flood, cryptoMonk, cryptoDog. who else?

Keep posting all of the fucking retarded bulls
How can people take faggots like moku and beastlion seriously when theyre consistently wrong with their bear market calls

Whalepool OGs. Basically every top account you see who shills you a bullish sentiment in this bear market. Better than following them, unfollow their ass.
Follow Tone Vays. He's one of the only guys with a lot of followers who doesn't shill you bullshit.

People who unironically take advice from twitter deserve to lose everything

There are some very good traders on twitter: those who dont have any bullish or bearish bias and just trade the price action.

That was the guy who was telling people to long on the top

I want to have two strictly separate streams of information:
- Legit ta (Eric Choe, CryptoBirb, maybe Blockchainjunkie and DonAlt)
- Big outreach normie deluders (top accounts, smugly bullish in bear trend) CryptoDog, Flood(thinkingUSD), CryptoMonk
I want the second stream to keep pulse on when the bullshit sentiment is on the top
-

But no donations right??? he actually makes money trading right??

Attached: sosmug.png (605x463, 49K)

Thanks user for these posts

Attached: 333.png (398x500, 251K)

Parabolictrav (obviously), IamNomad are also bullcunts.

duude, he recently showed screenshot of his bitmex account from which he shills his referral link. He screenshoted detail of balance history and he has about 10.5btc from referrals (and NOTHING from his own trades or his own deposits)
He doesn't have to trade to make money, m8

Also beware of Eric Choe he will shill you a paid group.

To be profitable just follow:

- Tone Vays (also beware he also got his bearish long term bias, he missed a few very profitable pumps) but he won't shill you a bull market until we are in one.

- cryptodonalt
- edwardmorra_btc
- HsakaTrades
- tradermayne

These are price action traders. I must forget some of them but just it's enough. Learn how to draw support and resistance zones and you'll stop getting rekt.

exactly on point user, I am not into paid groups altogether, but if I wanted, eric choe's seems like the most legit. However we all need to learn being profitable by being independent.
I follow also cryptodonalt, hsaka and tradermayne, but they are sometimes getting burned all at once by monitoring horizontal levels only (both short-term and long-term) and completely disregarding HTF patterns, like the sharp ascending wedge of this rally or the descending triangle we are in for 8 months since the 12k rally.
For this I like CryptoBirb, he has cool head and HTF horizontal levels with HTF chart patterns. He also subtly shills his paid discord, I would rate it as 2nd best on the market after Eric Choe's
For quick scalping there is Philakone, he shills his udemy course, but it can be found uploaded on MEGA for free already by some Jow Forumsraeli

They're all in it to make money, as you should be. Stop drinking the koolaid you dumb teenager.

Yes the problem with PA traders is that they dont look at any other indicators and miss some things. Anyway I also know we can pump from here. Buying in the 6k levels is not a bad idea even if we fall to 5.5 or 5k. There will be a huge pump to over 9k imo even if we're still in a bear market.

There is something fishy about philakone. I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid by bitfinex to shill scalping. He's involved with his "friend" who is in the brokerage marketing business (the reason why he wants to go to France). Not everybody can use 30k capital to scalp 100$ with very low fees.

how the fuck are you even meant to make use of philakones shit? it seems so arbitrary what he does. And then he goes on and on about making $300, which is meaningless without a %

>tone vays

ROFL this guy was bearish from $4500 all the way to $20k

broken clock etc etc

Watch this vid people it's very informative:
youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8
Anton is an absolute cunt and horrible human being but check this vid.
The same trading education scams are moving into crypto where everything is unregulated. So you never know if a guy like philakone is just paid by bitfinex.

I agree he thought 7500 was the top that's why you should take what he says cautiously. But at least when he will tell people we are now in a bull market it will be safe for mom and pop to enter.

aww whats wrong babywhale, I think you need to invest in yourself more and buy my courses. This time watch more closely. See? I just scaled $300 profit. I'm done for the day babywhales, I'm off to go do drugs and get fucked by men all night

Jesus Christ so many absolute faggots ITT

u triggered?

its like you took it right out of his mouth

That Anton Kreil vid is a good starter red pill, I'll give you that.
>Philakone
>Eric Choe
>any other twitter fag
cringe and blue pilled

Fuck this guy

I'll check that out, thanks m8

Watch this vid: And you'll understand Flood is working for bitmex. He's paid to give people a false narrative like almost all big crypto accounts. All paid by the exchanges / whales.