Hey Jow Forums should I pay my gf's student loan debt? She keeps saying that if we are together her debt is my debt...

Hey Jow Forums should I pay my gf's student loan debt? She keeps saying that if we are together her debt is my debt. Ever since she found out how much crypto I have she won't stop bugging me about it. It would be a small % of my crypto holdings but it doesn't seem right to me.

Attached: hey anon.jpg (1024x577, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gJi6bjlKPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

send that bitch packing

don't do it

No, also dump her for even asking

Get another female who doesn't expect the world to be handed to her on the coat tails of a cuck

>if we are together her debt is my debt

Excuse me while I laugh user
Make her eat your ass and see how that goes. Then you'll have your answer

>send that bitch packing
also, stop telling bitches about your crypto, you're asking for shit

>Ever since she found out how much crypto I have she won't stop bugging me about it
How did you let the secret slip

Break up with her immediately

>should I pay my gf's student loan debt?

Attached: 1518440172783.jpg (1122x1114, 95K)

why is everyone on Jow Forums so cucked

>it doesn't seem right to me
That's because it isn't.
Ditch that golddigger. Put all your crypto in a new monero account and say you've been hacked.

Keyword here is girlfriend and not wife.

She's testing you user, she'll never respect you if you even part with a penny of those holdings.

literally everyone in this post got baited by this weak b8, baka newfags

Attached: 1534474967621.jpg (598x377, 77K)

>wifing a thot

hm

Well adjusted Bizlets: Yeah, of course.
Incels: REEEEEEE shes a gold digging WHORE

Are there really that many incels on Jow Forums? I think I'm borderline well adjusted which is why I'm even considering it.

Assets and debts are not shared until after marriage and a girl asking for this is a big red flag

What did she major in? If its in anything dumb, like social studies, or something that the market clearly doesnt want, then no. She is retarded.

I don't think that would necessarily mean she's a whore, but the question is if italics really necessary, and longer relationship is planned. She could as well use your money.

*it's really necessary
sorry, I'm phoneposting

>muh master ruseman
whether true or no, there are enough people legitimately doing much worse shit than this
it's like "baiting" people into thinking you're a crossdresser. this is 2018, idiots chop off their genitals and pretend they're women
nevermind pretending to be retarded makes you a retard in any case: if your fake shit is tamer than average, you're not really tricking anyone

Not your wife? Break up...the audacity to ask you to pay is ridiculous

Hot garbage dump it

If you aren't married, her debts aren't your debts
It seems like she's trying to take advantage of you, break up with her

100 years ago, maybe
today, no way

If she's bugging you that hard for your money, then that's all she's after. I would not pay it. In fact I'd dump her right now.

>the old my GF/Wife found out about my Crypto gains LARP
There were 3-4 of these threads a day during the bull run.

buy her debt and set up a contract with adjustable interest with her.

this. OP is stupid

post pics.
until then its cheap bait.

Checked. The dubs have spoken.

Get rid of her.

I'm fugging a big booty black girl tonight lads, gonna eat her asshole like groceries

With the right legal contract, this is an excellent option

this is probably bait, but I can't resist.
if her debt is your debt....your money is her money. You want to go that route with her? She's your girlfriend, not your wife, not your kid's mom....
her debt is not your debt dude. paying it off for her isn't going to win you any life points, it's not even going to make her love you any more. get clear about your boundaries before she runs you into the ground user.

If you really love her, help her out

>Hey Jow Forums should I pay my gf's student loan debt?
Yeah that'd be a nice thing to do.
>She keeps saying that if we are together her debt is my debt.
Oh fuck no! Run!

10 best ass

Only pay it after you're married. Anything else is beta cuckoldry and means that you're being used.

She told me that since we have been living together for so long that this is considered a common law marriage and I am responsible.

in that case your only option is murder.

no it isn't
she's going to leech u dry now that she knows u have tons of money

and once theres nothing to leech, shes going to be upset and force u to overwork so that she can go back to pevious leeching grounds

leave her
godspeed user
godspeed

begone

>larping this hard

Attached: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg (320x263, 26K)

No.

tell her to file for disability and get her loan forgiven

>She keeps saying that if we are together her debt is my debt

Hahahahahahahahahaaha

Dump her, don't get roasted you fool.

Dont do it and dump her for asking 100%. She's a little girl.

>>reddit

So when she dumps your ass in 6 months because she "lost feelings for you," will she pay you back?

She feels like she needs you.

Take the opportunity to make her learn to deep throat, take anal every day, etc. When she puts a hard stop on you escalating her self-degradation, dump her.

Do not pay this girls debt. If she was your wife, maybe.

>incel
third door on the left faggot

Attached: 98131FE1-298F-42C0-8D53-8A848642B966.jpg (299x287, 21K)

OP do yourself a favor and take out life insurance under her name and kill her later down the line. She has more utility dead than alive.

Make that bitch start packing right now.
I mean it, get the fuck rid of her. Find one that doesn't know and never tell them until after you've married them and had a few kids and even then only tell them if you have to.

>Letting a woman know how much money you have

Attached: 1342018349069.jpg (158x143, 29K)

post tits

Is this a fucking bait?

>common law marriage and I am responsible.
lemme guess, Canada.

OP, this is something you promise to do but never actually do it. Just hold it over her head and get all the kinky shit out of your system.

Attached: safety.jpg (591x500, 54K)

Ok, this is definitely bait. If not: fucking run you idiot!

actually that's a great idea. 0% interest when she's behaving, 20% interest after she leaves. form an LLC for it so you aren't liable for any legal shit.

And don't forget, if you think she's gonna fuck you, put an irrevocable trust together and throw your assets in it.

>you pay
>she'll stray
>just another day

Attached: 1534286288598.jpg (500x333, 133K)

Of course it's fucking bait. And you dumb fucks keep bumping these kind of threads.

It’s this or pink wojaks

Haha, no.

so it is written, so shall it be done.

Demand threesome
Also make her eat your ass
If she does a good job then tell her maybe and fuck her friend
If she complains tell her it was a test

It’s a distraction thread.

Give her an excel sheet:

After 1 year of her sucking your cock you'll give her 200 bucks.
After 2 years of her sucking your cock you'll give her 400 bucks.
After 3 year of her sucking your cock you'll give her 600 bucks.
After 4 year of her sucking your cock you'll give her 800 bucks.

and so on.

Attached: thumbs up9.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Jesus Christ this is the most obvious bait there can be
and all of you are taking it like total idiots getting angry at op the larp cuck and his imaginary gf

KEK

Dump her dumb ass like a Pajeet and his poo.

Attached: hippocroc1.jpg (952x670, 96K)

If pay your a fucking cuck

user, this is prostitution. ur gf is a whore. Shared debt is a meme. I'm married and we still don't share everything financially.

Distraction from what? Boomer memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gJi6bjlKPQ

>this

HAHAHAHAHA YEAH MATE JUST BECOME A DEBT SLAVE FOR HER YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Please God, don't.

GTFO of that relationship if she's asking you to do that.

This is what you get for being fucking degenerate and co habitating before marriage. I hope you cave in and she leaves you (likely scenario) and she reveals she was getting fucked by Tyrone and his squad the entire time.

I knew this wageslave that paid for his gfs degree.

Once the degree was finished he got dumped and she got railed by chad and a comfy government job.

If she sucks your dick for HER pleasure than yes. If not, HELL NO!

holy shit that dude is a bad coffee away from shooting up the workplace

Check ur local common law relationships before u break up with her.

Is graphic design a decent wife tier major?

Don’t do it. She will leave you as soon as you pay her

There's a good thread about Iran you should look at

>She keeps saying that if we are together her debt is my debt.

Run.

You're not married and you don't have kids. Unless you have some sort of contract linking her to you (like a mortgage), don't do it.

>Should I pay my gf's student loan debt?

No.

Don't do it fag, she'll dump you afterwards.

Never tell your girlfriend about your money.

86 post. 85 for "No" 1 for "Yes" with BJ. The "I's" have it. BTW, I vote no. Unless you have been together for longer than 5 years, or something wierd where you have a long term GF but for some reason your no married, i would never do this.

Attached: 1533795417050a.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

Please tell me this is bait.

Fuck that. Her debt is her debt. She should pay it off her damn self.

Ask her to pay you several thousand dollars real quick and see how she responds.

Common law marriage is a meme. Practically no legal jurisdiction has recognized it in several decades. If you aren't married, you aren't married.

Just go ahead and do it, OP. The fact you're even entertaining it and she's pressuring you means you lack of the spinal strength to stand up to her anyway since she clearly lacks respect for you which is weird since your girlfriend is imaginary.

Attached: 1363091024863.jpg (288x299, 123K)

but does a female like this even exist

Attached: ld.jpg (800x430, 82K)